Event / Concert JKT48 2nd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2015/05/02)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    So i watched AKB ssk, and there is a lot of awesome moment (Like Mariko challenging the younger gens). I watch SNH ssk, and there is some surprising stuff as well (Like Savoki not being the center)

And then i heard about Sisil, and damn this girl's speech and talk deserved to be placed in 48 ssk Hall of Fame
    "Have you ever been in Senbatsu before?" "Of course not"
    "What is your next target?" "Sit in that chair *while pointing at #1*"
    "Which chair again?" "The biggest chair"
    "So it's okay if it isn't a white chair?" "It's okay, if it's the biggest"

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

I would imagine there would be more buzz if Haruka got the the first place.

The media, local and especially Japanese media would be abuzz with how a Japanese girl is a JKT48 center, and how fans would react, then chaos ensues... :p

But congrats to the slightly chubby, pouty-faced Ve! (I'm joking ... I think she's an elegant, good mannered, well spoken girl)

Melody's speech was surprisingly good. She was selfless, calm, composed, and inspirational. So different from her usual comments which usually has this generic tone and filled with a lot of "gitu" (somehow it was Haruka's speech that was infected with the "gitu" virus). Maybe not being the first slightly took the weight of her shoulders and made her achieved enlightenment lol.

Sisil's speech was indeed entertaining and candid. I hope more members can make more memorable speech next year.

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    @Galaxy Red she has many antis, some fans don't like her attitude (like a brat), don't like her performance and the rest because her push

I think JOT grooming her as future center, that's why they choose Andela as center from team T right now so they have time to prepare Michelle

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Also Sisil's "Mom Dad I'm on TV!". It was very funny, and at the same time very heartbreaking.
    She cried during her speech but after she finished saying it she calmed down and gives several witty answer :lol:
    "So what should i call you? Priscilia? Sisil? Yanto?" "Yanto- Sisil"

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Oh wow gon's speech is very honest and open

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  5. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    people forget that there's Elaine, another strong contender from team T. she's the only 3rd gen that got picked for pdrs15, and she's the center of ug despite not having the same push that andela and michelle has (in the pareo senbatsu, centers of team t songs, etc.)
    i don't follow the indonesia, esp. jakarta's fandom exclusively, as i don't live there but looks like out of the three (andela, elaine, michelle), michelle clearly has the most //haters// (i don't think they hate her just don't really care about her or dislike?) i think it got to do with her attitude and performance wise (but looks like she improved a lot in TwT stage)

6. parousia

parousia Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    teppen_48
    I was quite disappointed Melody didn't win, but congrats to Ve! I don't think Ve is center material like Melody, but I'm happy for her.
    I have the guts Melody is going to graduate this year, considering her uni and her age (23). She also stated that she wants someone to step up.
    And I'm so happy for Andela's rank! Rona and Dhike, though..

7. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    ^ yeah.. dhike is... ugggh
    6 time a senbatsu but cant even rank in higher ug. Uggghhhh shall i call her the reversed version of amina??

8. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

When I heard her opening with how hard it is for her lately being in JKT, I thought "Uh oh ... please not a graduation announcement" ... Turns out all is well, she's just exhausted with her activities and jobs that keep comin which is good. :)
    Elaine seems to be the team T's underdog and fans's favourite. Since I have only familiarize myself a few months with the 3rd gens, I'm not sure what is her charm/character is that made her so popular. I know porbably in Andela's case it's her adorable dialect and Michelle probably because she likes Japan (though I agree she's kinda bratty). But can someone explain abt Elaine's charm/character?

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  10. edwn

edwn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuisakiko
    After reading the yesterday speech translation (didn't really pay attention because of the tension, lol) i come to realize that there is so much hatred in this world :( just like indicated in, Kinal, Nabilah, and Haruka's speech. Sure, i dislike some members but not to that extent.

As for Elaine's charm, maybe because she looks cute despite of her age? (like Saho) And her lovey-dovey act with Andela probably help too.

11. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Elaine charm is she has cute face but very mature and wise for her age, that's why people consider her as captain candidate for team T

Good performer too, when she perform Pajama Drive with Shania and Rona, fans like her performance better than her seniors

12. 48fans

48fans Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Higher you are, more love you got, and also more hatred :) . Welcome to entertainment world. Being on the brighter spot also have it's consequences. That's normal..

13. LaisieTaffy

LaisieTaffy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I agree that Ve doesn't have the center material like Melody does, but I think it's fine to have her as the center once in a while.
    I personally enjoy seeing her as #2 or #3 [hehe]

From what I see, Michelle got disliked because she is an attention seeker?
    And Andela is basically a tsurishi :hehe: I wonder if she can be one like Milky :cute:
    On the other hand, Elaine is.. I don't really know her, but aside from her good performance I think her loli-ness is what attracts the fans :^^;: Elaine's fans would know better though. I don't know why but I see some similarities between Elaine and Saho :blink:

14. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

I see ... so she's a looked-young-for-her-age chara.

Saho is a burikko chara though. One who always try to act childishly cute despite her age. And usually other members will find the burikko girl annoying. It's a pattern :^^;:

15. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    like oku manami? (sorry for all of her fans)

16. SunnyHighland

SunnyHighland Next Girls

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Really glad Harugon didn't annouce to graduate, after "hints" on her G+ before the election :^^;:

well, I'm also not familiar with team T members yet. But looking at the local Indonesian forum it seems that Elaine is popular with her "idol from Neptune with ducks" character. What I get is she's active on her g+ and frequently use unusually used words, therefore she establish herself as "anti-mainstream" idol.
    Also, because she is fond with ducks I think Hashire Penguin will fit her image perfectly. Please management, Hashire Penguin JKT ver for UG this year :approve:

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Does anybody paying attention to Yupi's face on the first half of Sisil's speech? I can feel the "heat" there, while everybody cry for joy and laughing on sisil funny and witty speech, yupi just staring at her with this hard look on her face, I love this kind of rivalry, still an healthy one though, from zero to hero" an underdog stood tall in front of the management golden girl, oh next year SSK will be really interesting

And i replay the melody moment many time, Natalia and Nobi face just kill me!!

18. marumarumako

marumarumako Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako
    Elaine is actually quite old (being from team T, newest gen) she's in uni now and soon to be 20 haha (she's so short for her age and all the neptune and duck thingy just doesn't make any sense for someone that age lol it's cute) i don't know her exact charm either but i do hear she's a great performer, and i feel like jkt fans love to emphasis on that. you see how the members with the most fans are great performers (Veranda, Andela, Vieny, Sisil, Beby, etc.) jkt fans are also quite strict to members' theater performances (thus Vieny's speech)

for Michelle i feel like SOME of her tweets are quite errr... controversial? i don't know if that's the right word but her tweets sometimes considered in "why'd you tweet that gurl" category

19. fitz88

fitz88 Kenkyuusei

Here's my 2 cents for JKT senkyo:

Too many teary speeches. I personally like happy fun optimistic speeches (like Akarin!)! I enjoy watching UG speeches more (since most of them are underrated and felt so happy that they are ranked), except the down-ranked ones like Yona, Hanna, and Tata. TBH Yona's speech was a bit... unappreciative? I am afraid she might lose fans after that.

I think management wants to shift Melody's image to like Mariko/Takamina senpai image than ace...

I really want Hikaeme I love you to be the single for Veranda! Somehow the lyrics suit her well, cos she is the quiet girl type. and the PV in hikaeme the girls were wearing stylish outfits which suit Veranda's image ^^

now I cant wait for AKB senkyo!!

20. fitz88

fitz88 Kenkyuusei

Ha I thought I was the only one who realised that. Yupi is the lowest rank center (even Andela Team T center's rank better than hers), and sisil and viny's (team K3) rank is better than her. somehow I think that tickles her ego as center...