Event / Concert JKT48 2nd Senbatsu Sousenkyo (2015/05/02)

Discussion in 'JKT48 News & Releases' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 1, 2015.

1. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    do you mean like this?[hehe]
    senkyo.jpg
    sorry for tomochin fans. we already know that was just a joke

2. eureureong

eureureong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Ahaha, hi guys, first post here because I don't post much but I gotta get this off my chest so bad lol.

I'm a pretty casual fan but I watch their stuff often. I think it's great that Haruka can make it to 2nd. Always knew she had it in her, and her campaign (though--sorry--it was bordering a bit on "pity campaign") worked pretty good. She has a solid fanbase both here and in Japan, and the public knows her face, so I think it's great that she's getting a high spot. This will help boost not only her popularity but also the group's.

I'm also happy with Gaby's spot! She seems like a cool person, when I went to the theater she seemed friendly and appreciative towards everyone, and I like her "vibe". She has something. I'm glad she made it to #16! I don't think she's ever been on the senbatsu before except for River? And she also didn't rank last year. Imo she should be pushed more! I'm really starting to like her!

The major reversal was Melody... She dropped to 3rd from being the center all the time. I would have been less surprised if she was 2nd but she was 3rd.. The face of the group has been overthrown! Lol I'm sure management isn't too happy with this. But I think Ve is a refreshing break. Her being center is nice.

As for Chikariina, she just needs more time. She didn't make it in because she hasn't been with the group for long. Perhaps next year she could be in the senbatsu. Her Indonesian isn't good yet, so maybe later on when she's better she can gain more fans!

That's all probably. I got nothing else.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Thanks for the translation, i barely able to find any recorded video aside from Sisil's and the Top 3.
    I'm surprised to see the number of girls declaring for #1 next year, that's good. Competition is always good, as long as it's healthy *looking at you, JOT*

4. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    well dang, just watched the election

and damn, Yuvia is so 2011 Tomochin, at least show Sisil that you're happy, she's the only KIII (virtually only JKT) member to not be happy about Sisil and shows this "b*tch face", i ain't like that, it's like she was all "that should be me, i'm KIII center i should be the center of the world, why is this unknown b*tch in my place"

In contrast there's Viny who's so emotional and seems to be super super happy for her friend, that's how teammates work, they're happy for each other, not b*tch face showing all around

of course she might change in the future like Tomo so it's all well, i still like her, just this time i don't really

overall everyone seemed happy for each other except the one above so it's great to see the unity of JKT.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  5. furukaze

furukaze Kenkyuusei

At first, I also thought about it like that when I saw Yupi there.

But, to be fair, and I'm just assuming, since Yupi was the member that just freshly got called out on stage directly before Sisil, maybe she was still trying to deal with the nervousness, the tension, and still trying to calm her mind down and wasn't paying much attention to Sisil's speech.

Yupi did smile and laugh a bit around the end of Sisil's speech though.

6. asplaysmayo

asplaysmayo Kenkyuusei

Nice to see the girls speech. They aiming for #1 without knowing how scary it is. Some of them show dissatisfaction while half of the member just sit the as audience.

I never know that Gaby was that cute. Kinal strong as always. Haruka seems cheerful but she is struggling with mean comments. Good to know how they really feel.

7. libpcap

libpcap Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Twitter:
    arif___budiman
    Where are those mean comments written? I'm just curious to see what they are about.

8. asplaysmayo

asplaysmayo Kenkyuusei

it is written, i see them in some youtube comment. There must be on her twitter to (only her self know). Mostly about her success just because she was akb member. I think its just a joke among at first. I dont know that its getting serious at least for her.

9. mayuoshiri

mayuoshiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I'm really happy for Ve on winning, she definitely pulled an Oshima Yuko.

Yuvia was so damn salty about Sisil ranking higher than her it was so funny to watch

10. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    LOL I don't think Yupi was that salty.

Sisil's speech is the best ever so far, it should be immortalized. That's the best thing in the sousenkyo. I needed something to look forward to after discovering that Jeje, Rona and Michelle only made it to the UG (the good thing is they are all in the same team, which I wanted, the bad thing is, well we may never get a MV for the UG).

Having a different center is also a good thing. I don't mind having Ve or Haruka as the center.

11. Mohammad Ridwa H D P

Mohammad Ridwa H D P Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    ridwanchachunya
    Yeah me too because they're amazing too right?

I think Sisil is the one of otherCinderella in JKT.

12. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    A little late, but very happy for Ve and Haruka~~~~ Super shocked at Melody's position, but her time would have come eventually. She knows she has to pave the way for someone else and I don't sense sadness in her rank. This isn't really a complaint, but something I noticed. I really wished Chikano Rina would have said something more truthful. I know she doesn't know the language well enough, but maybe Haruka could have translated for her. This is her first time ranking and I always wondered what she would say on stage. Now I know lol. Anyways, what a ride lol~ can't wait for the other elections~

13. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Who is the other one?

14. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

^ I think in the first senbatsu the cinderella is rica , even novinta and some of kks back then when rica's name called out they shed happy tears for her

15. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    The trident of JKT48 is invincible, congrats for Sisil since it could be her only chance being senbatsu.
    [​IMG]
    Melody and Frieska speech is synched perfectly, having a sister as fellow member with noticeable gap surely bring unique responsible and liability.

Last edited: May 4, 2015
  16. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

yes exactly that face, lol, but Yupi need this, i think she is on her comfort zone now, to see an underdog member like Sisil be in front of her must be a slap on her face, so by this she can do better and be more than a plain kawai girl

As much as i want Sisil to be still on the senbatsu but @oniqlo might be right that it can be her first and last, although i strongly believe JKT48 need this kind of funny girl to be one of the top girl, especially when they are interviewed or being in a comedic show, their interview sesion is kinda boring for most of the time and they cannot just relying on Haruka alone if they are in comedy show

I really hope that JOT will be fair this year by putting these top senbatsu girls in front when they sing team song, at least put them on the front row, unlike Yona who is on top of her team mate on last ssk but being push to back row on other songs, they need to respect the fans, like seriously

17. RBK

RBK Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicavania
    Damn right, we need Jeje and Sisil to always be in senbatsu for that purpose.

18. Hafiz

Hafiz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    obamina
    Yeah. Swap dhike's position to sisil! *sorry,dhike fans out there* *i was once her fan too*:D

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I realized that the undergirls line up is interesting...there is a bunch of jokers there with Jeje,Tata,Dhike...if you watch the pajadora revival at the mc part after kagami,it was one of the most hillarious ones with tata and jeje taking charge..

Imagine these undegirls doing mcs in future concert.. :D

20. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Better digest

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here