JKT48 Official Guidebook Translation Project

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Angga, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha
    -Novinta Dhini (QC'ed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Cindy Yuvia (QC'ed by Kurisu via PM)

Ferdian_t
    -Hanna (QCed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Tata (QCed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Nat (QCed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Octi
    -Shafa

Dom/WasshoiJ
    -Theater and Event Report 120-127
    -Dellia

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

2. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Octi (QCed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Shafa (QCed by Kurisu via PM)

Dom/WasshoiJ
    -Dellia (QCed by Kurisu via PM)

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

3. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Veranzzo's task submitted via Email. Thanks Veranzzo!

Jessica Veranda (Ve)

A year full of happiness

"RCTI Mega Concert, new theatre setlist, being a winner on Yahoo OMG Award, and many other experiences. Not really sure which one is the happiest," Ve said remembering her experience during a whole year. When her early time on JKT48, Ve had a mindset that able to make everyone arround her dances is a good thing. "Now, whether we're walking by in town, we can see JKT48 advertise, and if we turn on the TV, there are us on it. I am proud to be on JKT48," Ve said whose admit sometime could'nt rest due to be chased by college tasks. "Because we start from zero, person who used to not able to dance, now moving forward slowly," she said.

Question list

Transformation which can be felt in JKT48 : Can be more depending on myself and responsible.
    Thing which would like to challenge during her time in JKT48 : I want to be more responsible in my study, doesn't matter how busy am i
    Target which would like to be reached as a JKT48 member : world tour, want to meet another fans outside Jakarta
    Dream : Designer
    Thing which would like to do when celebrate anniversary day with boyfriend : Pass a day together and cook a special meal for him
    A part of body which you are proud of : Stomach! because it is so flat.
    Current addiction : Reading Sherlock Holmes and Agatha Christie's novels
    Stuff you bring when being on inhabited island : a phone that full of signal
    Your dream wedding dress : a dress that designed by myself

Aki Takajo (Akicha)

“I want to teach things i’ve been learning in AKB48”

“When I knew that I will move to JKT48, the first thing that popped in my head was my friends faces in AKB48. To be honest, I didn’t know anything about Jakarta,” Akicha said. One of her reason is to do something new. “I want to appear more with JKT48 members and make this team better as well,” she said enthusiastly. “I want to get close more with other members and teach what I’ve been learning in AKB48 to JKT48. Begin with the performance or the way of speaking,” she continued. Akicha, who is now at team J, included as one of the most senior member along with Melody and Rica. It makes Akicha being a big sister figure in the team.

Question list

The most transformation which can be felt after getting into JKT48: I need to be more firm, because members around me are juniors. Moreover, I’m considered as a senior member, so I need to be more firm.
    The happiest moment after getting into JKT48 : Theatre debut, because I can feel being a part of member circle. Beside, I also feel more close with everyone in JKT48 eventough only a few.
    Moment which makes you sad after getting into JKT48 : “My words are not reachable and unable to say what I feel
    Target which would like to be reached as a JKT48 member : JKT48 solo concert. I want to do a concert with MC and all the members on the big stage, and then coming home concert in Japan.
    The most difficult thing after getting into JKT48 : I cann’t stand with the hot weather of Jakarta that cann’t be compared with Japan. Hahaha.
    Are you the type who can express your feeling to the person you like : I want my boy to express his feeling. Because however, if I have to express my feeling, I’m too shy.

Ayana Shahab (Achan)

Growth in a year which cann’t be compared with anything

My days are delightful because those filled by TV and commercial shooting. But amongst all, the most delightful is theatre. Because I can get the strength from the fans. Everyday feels so packed,” Ayana said while remembering her anxiety welcoming theatre debut. “There were only several songs that would be performed then, and suddenly I had to memorize 16 songs, it felt so difficult. Until the middle of setlist, I had already lost my power”. Ayana said telling about the struggle training during one year memorizing lyric, choreography, and place of standing. “Now is different than the past. Everything is getting better. Until cann’t be compared. For example, i needed a month time on Heavy Rotation to memorize the choreography. But now, I am already progressing more and able to master the moves only in one day,” she said.

Question list

The most transformation which can be felt after getting into JKT48: Feeling more confident
    Dream: Famous idol, kindergarten’s teacher
    Thing which felt difficult during in JKT48 : Lack of sleep time, I need to adjust study time with JKT48 activity time.
    The closest member and what are you doing when playing together : Delima, walking around and shopping.
    A part of body which you are proud of : Eyes and pony
    Talent which you are proud of than your other abilities : Performance, dancing, and MC.
    Stuff you bring when being on unhabitated island : Pillow
    Your dream wedding dress : A plain white wedding dress

Devi Kinal Putri (Kinal)

Lives in Bandung and busy with school and JKT48 activity

December 2012, when team J was officially formed, at the same time, Kinal was crowned as a captain. Not only teaching to another members her skill of dancing, she also help to cheer them. The response from her junior is good even until they admire her. The team J captain go back and forth Bandung in the morning, noon, and nigjht everyday. “My sleep time is often lacking, and now I'm using my travel time to sleep. Now i’m already adjusted to it. Now, she is third grade on senior high school and planning to delay to go into university. Beside, she also want to study Japan’s culture. The most pleasant thing for her is commercial shooting. “JKT48 members are huge, but I’m happy to be appear on TV eventough only some few seconds,”

The most transformation which can be felt after getting into JKT48: Fun, because I can see myself on TV. I become famous, don’t i? hehehe.
    The most difficult thing during in JKT48: None, everything is delightful
    Next target as JKT48 member : want to have JKT48 show on TV and radio, and want to be featured on magazine as well. Hahaha.
    The usual thing which done before go onto the stage : always check my pony whether they are tidy yet or not.
    Thing you consider very difficult as long you are still in JKT48 : want to sing without out of tune.
    Are you the type who can express your feeling to the person you like : I want my boy to express his feeling. I like strong-willingness person, fun, and possess a built back.
    A part of body which you are proud of : I’m confident with my shoulders. They look like swimming-athlete one.
    Current addiction : Nail polish. I want to be more expert in nail polish.
    Your dream wedding dress : a heritage sundanese dress and accessories style. And then change into plain white wedding dress.

Beby Chaesara Anadila (Beby)

Want to be more expert on dancing

“When I know my usual place to play and relax along with my friends starting to decrease, I just realized that I’m already famous” Beby said telling her experience during the whole current year. When introduce myself on the stage and say “I love you” and then the fans reply “Baby, baby, baby” is the moment that makes her happy. Beby is known as a “Dancing Queen” in JKT48 with her powerful dance. She admits that her dance is getting better and more confident, but now she’s targeting to improve her dance technique. With the arrival of Akicha-san and Haruka-san from AKB48, Beby sets her target to get some knowledges from AKB48.

Question list :

The most transformation which can be felt after getting into JKT48: More confident to appear in front of many people
    Target which would like to be reached as a JKT48 member : World tour
    Ambition as JKT48 member for now : Being the number one idol group and more recognized
    The usual thing which done before go onto the stage : Check up my look on mirror and spray perfume.
    The closest member and what are you doing when playing together : Shania. Watching video and chatting about AKB48 and SKE48.
    The nickname whicht you want from boyfriend : Just call my name, that’s more romantic.
    Thing which would like to do when celebrate anniversary day with boyfriend : Cooking together and have a dinner together
    Talent whicht you are proud of compare with other members : Dancing
    Stuff you bring when being on unhabitated island : Bag. Everything necessary are in it.

Delima Rizky (Delima)

Starting to realize her seniority manner

“Because I’m already a senior, I have to more develop” Delima said whose recently realize her position as a senior. Eventough she is happy with the coming of 2nd generation, she also think her ability as a senior. The development that she felt is her appearance on the stage since JKT48 exclusive debut, she starts over to think that she has to work harder. Her power of expression can be seen on two opposing type of unit songs from the powerful “Kagami no Naka Jeanne de Arc” and sexy one “Renai Kinshi Jourei”. My stamina is increasing, but still not enough, I will work harder” Delima shouted.

The most transformation which can be felt after getting into JKT48: Way of singing, way of dancing, and expression richness
    The happiest moment during in JKT48 : When I’m performing successfully and fan event meeting,
    Thing you consider still difficult in JKT48 : Still unable to control my breath when I sing
    The usual thing which done before go onto the stage : Taking photo and upload it on Twitter. Vocal-taking exercise.
    The closest member and what are you doing when playing together : Beby, Ayana. Taking photo, making video, or shopping.
    The nickname which you want from boyfriend : a nick which is not used by others, and a sweet nickname
    A part of body which you are proud of : shoulder
    Current addiction : Applying make-up myelf
    Your dream wedding dress : Plain white wedding dress

4. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :
    Yuki88 will take over key_wiz position as special article's grammar QC

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Sisil
    -Noella

Dom/WasshoiJ

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

5. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Can I ask for help here?

It appears that I cannot afford the book after all, and while this project is still ongoing and deadline is coming near, can anybody scan or photograph the part of JKT48 in Wonderland, JKT48 on the beach, and these Trainees' page (Rahel, Dena, Uty, Kariin)?

Sorry for such silly request, but it appears none of my friends had the book (and I don't have time to visit them either). I have to resort using scans to finish my part.

Once I got the scans, I'll translate it soon.

EDITED: And oh, please send it via PM. Thanks in advance!

6. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Okay, sure :D . Lemme see what I can do for you.

7. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

@abaone94
    My scanner acting up at the very wrong time :cry: . Sorry, I'll work on your behalf then.

NOTES : For those who haven't finished his/her translation yet, please lemme know at least until 9 PM WIB/GMT+7 . I will work on the rest of yours. If there's anyone who would like to help, then please lemme know. It was my fault for not utilizing QuezFlow as a backup translator in the fullest before the deadline came.

Our target is to finish it at 30 so the QC team could work on it. I will also try to work together with the team for BSG and JKT48Mission.

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Sisil (QCed by Kurisu via PM)
    -Noella (QCed by Kurisu via PM)

Dom/WasshoiJ

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Haddad_P
    -Frieska
    (Haddad already finished Ikha and Yona's part too although it is not his :D )

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

8. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Taking over Abaone task for the trainees :

Rachel

Hello! Like a star that shines your night. I'm Rachel

Even my school friends doesn't know that I'm JKT48 member

When she saw JKT48 1st generation on TV, Rachel who was in awed with their unionship when they dance and changing their formation decided the she would like to join JKT48.

"Rather than resting, training is much more important for me now. Even when I'm back at home I always training," said the girl who enjoys playing basketball.

Rachel admitted that she could play a little bit of guitar. The reason is that she really is a big fan of Green Day and often listen to them at home. Her brother is also active in a band, so Rachel could learn from her brother's band.

"I'm not really good at making jokes so if I told my friends I'm now a part of JKT48, they will be shocked."

This shy girl even in her school is known as a reserved one.

"I want to try to get closer to all JKT48 members," she said.

Birth date: 10 April 1999
    Horoscope: Aries
    Height: 158 cm
    Nickname: Rachel

Questionnaire

Hobby : Reading novel and comic, listening to music and watching movies.
    Favorite food : Spicy food, vegetables, fish.
    Hated Food : Anything with coconut milk.
    Favorite words : I love you.
    Boys type : Nice and cool, open minded and prioritizing his family over things.
    The moment you remember the most after joining JKT48 : The last audition phase in Japan. Since it was the last phase, I was nervous whether they will accept me or not.
    Reason for auditioning : Want to try new things, want to get dancing and singing skill.
    Closest members in JKT48 : Lidya, Saktia, Vanka, Hanna

Dena

Look! Did you see a rainbow? I bet you didn't since the rainbow is in my cute and beautiful eyes. My name is Dena

Her ambition is to be a role model for JKT48 members

Dena joined JKT48 with her dreams to become a star. She really admires Melody from Team J. Dena loves music and the band she took a liking the most is d'Masiv.

"I'm still far from professional, but I thought after a long hours of training, my dancing and my singing is getting better," said Dena.

She calls herself as a funny girl since she loves to make others laughed with her weird dances.

"I got myself a lot of new friends thanks to JKT48. For me, the are my family. I join this group so that I could become the role model for other members."

Birth date: 15 Maret 1997
    Blood Type: 0
    Horoscope: Pisces
    Height: 159 cm
    Nickname: Dena

Questionnaire

Hobby : Swimming and reading.
    Skills : Singing
    Favorite Place : Amusement Parks
    One thing you want your dreams to come true : To make my parents happy by buying them a house.
    Favorite place for a date : Beach, dinner on mountain.
    The first person you told about your JKT48 audition : My parents and friends
    Changes she felt after joining JKT48 : Hard to do time management, using all spare times to remember the choreographies.
    Things you want to do often in JKT48 activities : Want to try my best to become a better dancer.

Uty

Like an always jumping and energetic rabbit. I'm Uty

Attached with a great importance are her family and hometown.

Uty is a girl who always loves dancing and do has some experiences as a hip-hop dancer and also Sumatra Selatan's traditional dance, Gending Sriwijaya.

"For me, being able to took care of the solidarity among members is a very interesting thing," said Uty explaining her reason why she interested in JKT48.

Uty that came from Palembang, Sumatra Selatan was just moved out to Jakarta medio 2012. Her favorite food is the well known Pempek Palembang.

What's interesting about Uty is her heavy Palembang's accent when talking.

"I want to be known better by people from my hometown. I love my hometown. If I was a president, I will moved the capital to Palembang, hahaha!" said Uty cheerfully.

"Well, this is my voice and I'm also not very good at dancing," said Uty who currently still feeling less confident. But she admitted that she wull try to overcome it with the support from her family and friends.

Her othe routine is to watch the Europe Football/Soccer League with her dad.

Birth date: 17 November 1997
    Blood Type: ??
    Horoscope: Scorpio
    Height: 157 cm
    Nickname: Uty

Questionnaire

Pros : A smooth talker
    Cons : Childish
    Favorite word : Takbir
    Favorite place : Natural place with a nice scenery
    Boys type : Religous with a respect to parents
    Things she wants to do if she ever reborn as a male : To protect my family
    Favorite shopping place : Mall, sometimes the traditional market with my Mom
    The first person you let know about JKT48 audition : My Granma and Grandpa in Palembang
    Celebrity she wanted to meet the most : Oomori Miyu (AKB48 Trainee), Justin Bieber

Kariin

Pika~ (Audiences : Pika~) Pika~ (Audiences : Pika~) Pika Pika Pika~ (Audiences : Pikarina!). Tiny, Lively and Vibrant. My name is Kariin.

"Pikarina" the girl who can keep her own company.

"I love Japan and Ayumi Hamasaki. My dream is to sing in Japan," said the girl whom a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki from Japan since her songs are so varied.

Since kindergarten she already exposed to Manga and Anime. She loves Pokemon the most. Basing herself from "Pikachu" she called herself as "Pikarin" since she really loves Pikachu's voice and name.

"I am a reserved girl at school , but I talk a lot outside," said Kariin who finds it hard to stop talking.

Kariin is very active and more than often drown with her phone games.

Birth date: 23 October 1997
    Blood Type: B
    Height: 148 cm
    Nickname: Kariin

Questionnaire

Special skills : Acting, Jaipong Dance
    Favorite word : "Semangat! You can do it!" and other kind of encourging words.
    Dreams : Wants to be an entertainer in Japan, singer and actress.
    Favorite subject : English, art and Japanese language.
    The most memorable moment after she joins JKT48 : The audition itself and theater debut.
    Reason for auditioning : Want to try new experience, want to be independent, to make my parents proud
    Mistakes she ever did on stage : When singing "Shiroi Shirt", I stumbled and tripped.
    Changes she felt after joining JKT48 : I can express myself better and to co-operate.
    Closest members in JKT48 : Everyone
    Celebrity she wants to meet : Ayumi Hamasaki, Ooshima Yuko, Matsuura Aya, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu

9. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011

Dom/WasshoiJ
    -Theater and Event Report 120-127 (QCed by Yuki88)

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Haddad_P
    -Frieska

Abaone
    -Rahel
    -Dena
    -Uty
    -Kariin

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

======

What's Left for translation :

Raz
    -Jeje
    -Lidya

Red
    -Viny
    -Ikha
    -Rona
    -Saktia
    -Naomi
    -Sinka
    -Tata
    -Vanka
    -Yona

HaddadP
    -Gaby
    -Ghaida
    -Acha
    -Nadhifa
    -Nadila

Abaone94
    -JKT48 in Wonderland (QuezFlow taking over)
    -JKT48 on the beach (QuezFlow taking over)

indopro/Andi Rahmat
    -Diasta (daydreamerzz taking over)
    -Melody (daydreamerzz taking over)
    -Nabilah (daydreamerzz taking over)
    -Rena (daydreamerzz taking over)
    -Annisa (daydreamerzz taking over)
    -Della (daydreamerzz taking over)

AnakDekan
    -Rica
    -Sonia

10. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    Diasta Priswarini

Living my dream cheerfully, my name is Diasta !

*A year filled with campus activities and JKT48 !

Diasta, who is now on her 8th semester at university remembers her days filled with activities with a smile. "I've become closer with other members, and it feels like my happiness has increased. But this year, I'm busy everyday with learning at my campus, and JKT48 activities." The toughest part is when she has to call JKT48 staff and replan her schedule, making her next schedule packed. If everything goes well, this year, she will graduate from university. "Next year, I will concentrate in JKT48 and fight to learn to sing and dance," says Diasta with spirit.

List of questions:
    Change that you felt the most while being in JKT48: Becoming more confident.
    Happiest moment in JKT48: When I'm doing dance practice.
    What you do before going on stage: eat something sweet to increase my energy.
    Member you are closest with and what you do with them: Ghaida. Going on walks or shopping.
    Are you the type to confess your feelings to someone you like: I want the other person to confess their feelings to me.
    Nickname that you want from your boyfriend: I want to be called by my nickname.
    Dish you are proud of: Nasi goreng (fried rice), omelette
    Item you will bring in a deserted island: my phone.
    Ideal wedding dress: a white wedding dress

PROFILE:
    Date of Birth: 9th September 1991
    Blood type: O
    Horoscope: Virgo
    Height: 166 cm
    Nickname: Nyash

Melody Nurramdhani Laksani
    Cheerful and always shining! I'm Melody!

*Will keep on thinking about what I lack and need

"Practicing dancing and singing is a must, our job is to improve the quality of JKT48. So JKT48 will keep on moving forward, we have to think about what we lack and need. I really do read all of the fan's mentions on twitter every night," answers Melody who since appearing on TV for the first time in December 2012, has become the "face" and center of JKT48. "After spending lots of time together, I've started to understand the other members,"says this 21 year old, first-born child. "I'm very happy and proud to be a JKT48 member," says Melody, who is also involved in charity work for victims of the earthquake in Japan, and helped the poor during lebaran (or Eid).

List of questions:
    Change felt the most while in JKT48: Being able to manage time well bit by bit. Being able to sharpen my talents and being able to socialize well.
    Happiest moment while in JKT48: When I talk about the future of JKT48 with other members and staff. Second, are charity events.
    Target that you want to reach as a JKT48 member: Improve the quality of JKT48 as an idol group.
    Dream: Department of agriculture
    What you do before going on stage: stretching, praying.
    Are you the type to confess you're feelings: I want the other person to confess. Then I will answer, "I like you too, but give me some time to think about it."
    What you want to do when you celebrate you're anniversary with you're boyfriend: Something simple and memorable.
    Dish you are proud of: Nasi goreng, pudding.
    Ideal wedding dress: kebaya (traditional javanese clothes), or a wedding dress.

PROFILE:
    Date of birth: 24th March 1992
    Blood Type: O
    Horoscope: Aries
    Height: 152 cm
    Nickname: Melo

Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Hiii... I'm the talkative Nabilah.. Let's have fun together !

*I want to be good at dancing

Nabilah is known for her appearance full of spirit. Nabilah calls her days at the theater as days filled with struggle."When the theater was first opened, I didn't really understand how to be syncronized in dancing, express the lyrics well, and fascinate the fans," says Nabilah who is the member that is the fastest to remember lyrics and understand them compared to the others. "As days go by I get better at expressing through dancing," she says proudly. Nabilah is one of the members that successfully went to Japan and performed in front of 48 thousand spectators at the Tokyo Dome on in August 2012. "I want to become better, and keep promoting JKT48 in the entertainment world.," she continues. Compared to the 2nd gen, she is the youngest member and she always panics in finding ways to grow taller.

List of questions:
    Happiest moment in JKT48: during events where we meet fans
    You're target as JKT48 member: Want to lauch a solo album of JKT48
    Dream: Since i'm still young, I don't know what I want to be. So pray for me, okay !
    Member you're closest with and what you do with them: Every JKT48 member. It depends in who i'm with.
    Are you the type to confess you're feelings: The other person has to be the one to confess. And my answer will probably be to ask some time to think about it.
    What you want you're boyfriend to call you: a nickname that we come up with together.
    What you want to do to celebrate you're anniversary with you're boyfriend: eat in a restaraunt besides at a beach, where there's only us two. Then my boyfriend closes my eyes from behind.
    Body part you are proud of: Eyes, hair, and my smile.
    Ideal wedding dress: a dress with rabbit ears.
    What you really want right know: (to the fans) I want you.

Date of birth: 11the November 1999
    Blood type: B
    Height: 153 cm
    Nickname: Ayu-chin

Rena Nozawa
    I wan't to become you're teddy bear, I'm a dreamer, not yet a writer, I'm rena, yoroshiku-onegaishimasu~

*Want to keep showing my smile to you

"I have the feeling of wanting to keep showing my smile to you guys. Because of that i will always keep smiling," says Rena. Since the JKT48 theater opened, the amount of times Rena performed is the most in Team J. Her TV debut was on 18th December 2011, Rena danced at the first floor of f(x) mall in a small stage and it was the first time a handshake event was held. "At that time, the seats weren't completely filled. Now, everyday there are over 300 people coming to the theater," says Rena while smiling. Rena's target now is to memorize Indonesia. "Since the beginning, I couldn't really speak in front of crowds, but now I can. I want to increase my vocabulary so I can speak in more difficult conversations.

List of Questions:
    Happiest moment in JKT48: I'm happy when I can make people that look at me performing, smile.
    Target you want to reach as a JKT48 member: I want spread it around the world... Indonesian Idols!
    Dream: Becoming a writer, someone that helps others. I want to help people that need help!
    What you do befor going on stage: use hairspray on my hair bangs.
    Nickname from you're boyfriend: just my normal nickname
    Body part you're proud of: teeth? Hahaha! I have no damaged teeth.
    Skills you are proud of compare to other members: body flexibility, juming power, doing the roll.
    What you really want right now: a panda, a baby tiger, magic, a playground for myself.

Date of birth: 6the May 1998
    Blood type: B
    Horoscope: Taurus
    Height: 167cm
    Nickname: Rena-chan

Annisa Athia
    Cosplay and ramen are my favourites. My skill is drawing. I will draw a smile on your heart. My name is Annis, call me Ni-chan.

Wants to join JKT48 because of manga.

Since her childhood, Ni-chan has liked japanese comics so much the words "I'm an otaku" are engraved in her heart. When she was a kid, her mom forbade her to read manga. But that just mad her keep reading manga and loving them more and more. The reason she joine JKT48 is because of the anime. This person who influenced her the most is the ex-center of AKB48, Maeda Atsuko. Now, Ni-chan thinks, "JKT48 is the place i can express myself." Ni-chan also likes to cosplay and buys costumes with her own money. During the 2nd gen audition, she even cosplayed as a game character. When she went to Japan for the final audition, she used her free time to walk around Harajuku while cosplaying.

List of questions:
    Hobby: drawing comics, drawing on shirts
    Favorite food: ramen, takoyaki
    Favorit place: places where they sell things i can collect
    Dream: becoming a designer of japanese-style clothes for young people
    Message for you're future self: Become a mature woman !
    What to try if reborn as a guy: I want to try things that girls can't do. Then become a smart and cool guy.
    Favorite shopping places: japanese-themed events, malls.
    Most memorable thing after entering JKT48: I think that things I experience every day are for the sake of myself, then I will try to become a mature woman.
    What you want to achieve in JKT48: I want to find my own character
    Closest member in JKT48: Shafa
    Celebrity you want to meet: Maeda Atsuko

PROFILE:
    Date of birth: 8th October 1997
    Blood type: AB
    Horoscope: Libra
    Height: 153cm
    Nickname: Ni-chan

Della Delila
    My name is Della Delila, I'm always cheerful with a million sweet smiles.

*I hope i can be confident!

"Even if people say I look mean, i'm actually very loving," says della, the girl that likes to chat and always speaks out her mind. She always warms up the atmosphere with her jokes. "When I saw Team J on TV, all the members looked unified and confident," says della that also wants to become like that. When Della found out that she passed the 2nd generation auditions, she was moved to tears. Now, her friends at school that know that she is a JKT48 member tease her by singing "Aitakatta". "About never ending chatter, I'm number one between the 2nd gen members," says Della that is now already a JKT48 member while laughing. "Starting from now, I will keep on fighting to become better," she continues.

List of questions:
    Hobbies: Swimming, listening to music, singing.
    Favourite places: malls, crowded and cool places.
    Dream: doctor, singer, model
    What you would want if you can make a wish: i wish for everyone in the world to become cheerful and happy.
    Message for your future-self in 10 years: have 2 kids, become someone that lives her lif happily.
    Dream dating spot: A special place, going overseas is also alright.
    Reason for auditionning: Because I like idol groups and working with a lot of people
    Hardest thing after getting in JKT48: Going home late after practice. But it is all for the sake of me getting better, so I will keep on fighting !
    Change felt the most after entering JKT48: having lots of friends, i have lots of fans too.

Date of birth: 15th November 1998
    Blood Type: O
    Height: 153 cm
    Nickname: Della

11. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Thanks DayDreamerzz! We owe you a lot :D

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011

Dom/WasshoiJ

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Haddad_P
    -Frieska

Abaone
    -Rahel
    -Dena
    -Uty
    -Kariin

indopro/Andi Rahmat

Abaone94
    -JKT48 in Wonderland (QuezFlow taking over - Sent through Email)
    -JKT48 on the beach (QuezFlow taking over - Sent through Email)

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

======

Raz
    -Jeje
    -Lidya

Red
    -Viny
    -Ikha
    -Rona
    -Saktia
    -Naomi
    -Sinka
    -Tata
    -Vanka
    -Yona

HaddadP
    -Gaby
    -Ghaida
    -Acha
    -Nadhifa
    -Nadila

AnakDekan
    -Rica
    -Sonia

12. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

I'm free for any additional work.
    Let's get this done!

13. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Jeje
    -Lidya

Dom/WasshoiJ

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Haddad_P
    -Frieska

Abaone
    -Rahel
    -Dena
    -Uty
    -Kariin

indopro/Andi Rahmat

Abaone94

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

======

Red
    -Viny
    -Ikha
    -Rona
    -Saktia
    -Naomi
    -Sinka
    -Tata
    -Vanka
    -Yona

HaddadP
    -Gaby
    -Ghaida
    -Acha
    -Nadhifa
    -Nadila

AnakDekan
    -Rica
    -Sonia

14. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Here's Mine

Rica
    Question's list
    -Moment that makes you happy in JKT48 : Meet and Greet Event
    -Challenge that want to take in JKT48 :Want to try Solo dancing and singing
    -Target that want to achieve as JKT48 member: want JKT48 known all over the world
    -Closest member and what activites usually do when play toghether : Sendy,shopping,eating,sleepover and private sharing (curhat)
    -Hobby that done these days :singing, because singing is my hobby
    -Skills that most proud of from other member:singing and dancing
    -Items that take when casted in unhibited island : matchsticks and coffee, when is cold i can lite up fire and i want to drink coffee in the morning
    - Ideal Wedding Dress : Plain white wedding dress

* I'll work hard to avenge the night without encore
    The hardworker Rica said that the most impressive expericence with JKT48 is dancing lessons.Rica remembered the performace without encore on 7th December 2012 "I'm very sad and apologizes to the fans who had queueing and came from out of town",she said. JKT48 has now fampus but Rica wants fans to know each JKT48 member."for that reason, i'll fight to dance in the theater.I want to meet more people" she replies

Sonia
    *Want to pass my age with JKT48

"I'm getting closer with other member through JKT48 activites" answered shy sonia. she confessed that she's now rarely fight with stella and other JKT48 members.she also said that she getting faster memorized the dance routine and happy when praised that her expression getting better."in spare times i secretly repeat the lessons alone".Hardworking is one of this litte girl plus point.JKT48 done their debut at Global TV 100% Ampuh on 17 Desember 2011,which also same as Sonia's birthday "i'm passing my age with JKT48 next year, the other next year and another next year" sonia said and want JKT48 to be more sucessful

Questions list
    -Moment that makes you happy in JKT48 : Handshake Event,coz can meet directly with the fans
    -Challenge that want to take in JKT48 :can balanced JKT48 activities and school well
    -Ritual that usually do when want to get up the stage:pray that there no mistakes in my performance
    -Closest member and what activites usually do when play toghether : Shania, often eating toghether
    -Things that wanted to do to celebrate anniversary with boyfriend" my boyfriend say "i love you" and stay by my side that's enough for me
    -Body parts that most proud of : cheek
    -These days addicted to :cute things,everytimes see a cute things must buy it
    -Skills that most proud of from other member : easy to shed a tears

15. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Thank you AnakDekan!

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Jeje
    -Lidya

Dom/WasshoiJ

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Haddad_P
    -Frieska

Abaone
    -Rahel
    -Dena
    -Uty
    -Kariin

indopro/Andi Rahmat

Abaone94

AnakDekan
    -Rica
    -Sonia

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

======

Red
    -Viny
    -Ikha
    -Rona
    -Saktia
    -Naomi
    -Sinka
    -Tata
    -Vanka
    -Yona

HaddadP
    -Gaby
    -Ghaida
    -Acha
    -Nadhifa
    -Nadila

16. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Haddad's translation work covered by Japarta.

Acha

“With this my beautiful eyes, I will hypnotize you all.
    Hi, my name is Acha.”

An active girl who likes outdoor!

“I’m not a type to be quiet and stay gentle” Acha said, who is an active girl and makes herself busy with various school activities such as volleyball and cheerleading. Besides her school activities, Acha was ambitious to join JKT48. “I want to give people my influence through singing” is her reason. She was born in a family who like outdoor activity, and since she was small she often went out with her family, especially with her father who is from Manado. Her great father also often coached her diving, particularly in her favorite beautiful sea, Bunaken.

*Birthday : May 24th, 1999
    *Blood type :O
    *Horoscope : Gemini
    *Tall : 160cm
    * Nickname : Acha

Questionnaire
    *Hobby : Dancing, Diving, Cooking and Playing volleyball
    *The most : Dancing
    *Good at cooking : As long as there are materials and cooking tools I can cook anything.
    *Favorite place : Manado and Raja Ampat, and any places where I can visit for diving.
    *Dream : Professional Dancer. I want to be an artist like Agnes Monica who can dance and sing.
    *Ideal type of man : Prefers humor. Tender and mature. Sweet smell.
    *The reason why participating audition : I liked costumes JKT48, then I liked JKT48. Because I saw members’ expressions that vary according to their songs.
    *After joined JKT48, any change : I became to be able to sing and dance.
    *Best friend among JKT48 members : Close to all members. I often chat with Noella because many people say that my feature and character are like her.

17. Angga

Angga Kenkyuusei

Milestone Update :

Changes in QC :

daydreamerzz
    -HarukaxAkicha

Ferdian_t
    -Sonya
    -Cindy Gulla
    -Haruka

Razgriz1011
    -Jeje
    -Lidya

Dom/WasshoiJ

Veranzzo
    -Ve
    -Akicha
    -Ayana
    -Kinal
    -Beby
    -Delima

Haddad_P
    -Frieska
    -Acha

Abaone
    -Rahel
    -Dena
    -Uty
    -Kariin

indopro/Andi Rahmat

Abaone94

AnakDekan
    -Rica
    -Sonia

Angga
    -Kinal's Room
    -Dhike
    -Sendy
    -Shan
    -Stella

======

Red
    -Viny
    -Ikha
    -Rona
    -Saktia
    -Naomi
    -Sinka
    -Tata
    -Vanka
    -Yona

HaddadP
    -Gaby
    -Ghaida
    -Nadhifa
    -Nadila

18. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    THALIA IVANKA ELIZABETH
    Even though my face looks sad, but I always happy. Call me Vanka.

*Birthday : June 29th, 1999.
    *Blood type : O
    *Horoscope : Cancer
    *Tall : 150 cm
    *Nickname : Vanka

For the sake to make my dream since I was 2 years old come true!

“Since I was 2 years old, I’ve always dream to be a singer like I am now. I still remember I sang kids song when I was 2 years old”, said Vanka. This girl often listens to Western and JKT48 songs. “I’m happy that I can learn dancing in JKT48. One day, I made a mistake on the stage, everything in my head became white then I just went blank. I will fight so I hope that thing never happen anymore”, said Vanka. According to staff, Vanka is a little sloppy, but now she’s getting better. Her hobby is reading a book she likes repeatedly.

Question List
    Strengths : Good in singing.
    Weakness : Hard to be expressive.
    Expertness : Singing.
    Favorite dishes : Pizza.
    Hated dishes : Shrimp, cuttle.
    Favorite quote : Be yourself.
    Goal : Want to be a director of a company.
    Boys types : Cool guy and love me dearly.
    Things asked if can be granted one wish : Want to grow taller.
    Reason for auditioning : Want to try new fun things.
    Things she want to do in JKT48 : I want to be able singing while dancing and be more expressive.
    Closest members in JKT48 : Cinvia, Della, Viviyona.

19. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    Any empty parts? I'm finally back from my two week epic holiday.

20. Andi Rahmat

Andi Rahmat Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    zebimagnoliafawwaz
    dopost dopost lalot net