JKT48 RIVAL(s)

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by too much idea, Jun 10, 2013.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ me too :^^;:

Shiroibara seems pretty serious about this, how about Fleurs Meron?

2. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...if they sing traslated song 'n claimed it as their original single 'coz they saw JKT48 did the same thing too so easily, then they were wrong to did that too ...well, except Shioribara was established by Aya Ueto herself ...hehehe ...

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Maybe they didn't know that JKT is an official sister group of AKB and they have the rights to bring AKB songs...while Shiroibara doesn't have any rights to Aya Ueto's songs...

4. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh JKT fans found out Shiroibara used to insult AKB and say AKB is nothing compared to SNSD :rolleyes:

5. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
  6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  7. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

Shiroibara "Bersama kan bahagia" not only translated Aya Ueto's song, but also changed the lyric (meaning)!
    *sorry RIP grammar :v *

8. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...ah, right ...now that make thing even worse ...

...well, personaly i'm happy with this "rival" thing ...but if it turn out like this ( which is the "rival" group lack of creativity ) i consider that "rival' group are not "rival" ...hehehe ...
    *sorry RIP grammar :v*

9. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

on one of youtube channel it was stated "Bersama kan Bahagia Under licence of Pony Canyon, Inc. (株式会社ポニーキャニオン)" what does that mean :confused:

anyway this is some excerpt from fleurs meron ;)

http
    if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
  10. Matenrou47

Matenrou47 Kenkyuusei

Wow, when I first watching Fleurs Melon video, their dance quite interesting. I hope they can achieve further. By the way, i like how they don't really dance with free-style like AKB did. I remember Super Girls in their debut, saying they are put in all of idol groups' stuff into that group. They also making some cheesy dance.

What's this group concept? <-- description on dance short video teasing the viewers

Hmm, it's make me thinking back there why Nogi46 at first labeled as 'official rival' of 48G. Because fans also interested in rivalry stuff

And that live video in Youtube fulfilled with dislikes and people commenting the chants are copycat from JKT
    LOL

11. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Ah typical harcore fans.... and most indonesian falls to that list. No wonder whatever the singer, band, sports, or any kind of entertainment loves indonesian fans when they are their fans. When they are the rival tho.... enjoy the huge boos. -> see lee young dae when he is going against Indonesian players.

12. ryansetyono

ryansetyono Kenkyuusei

Hm i like fleurs meron :3, hm maybe because the members are 3rd gen JKT48 finalist who didn't get in, and the choreographer is teaching members JKT48 too

13. yoose

yoose Kenkyuusei

I think JKT48, not have rival in jakarta/indonesian... i hope they have rival and should have rival/ opposed the idol group as well in Indonesian. idol group like Nogizaka46 or momoiro clover ...

14. Dimas Febrianto Pratama

Dimas Febrianto Pratama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nabilahratnaayuazalia
    I think they are the rivals in the television , but they are not same with JKT48 cause they got inspiration from korea, not japanese , so they called Boybang and Girlband , not Idol group , and also, they dont have a next generation audition

15. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Cherrybelle and Teenebelle is kind of next generation concept... well, except they can't continue to do it every year... unless they make a Tweenebelle, Toddlerebelle, etc

16. mr sambel

mr sambel Kenkyuusei

They re not rival for 48's ...

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Who do you think are rivals then?

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last time i turn on the TV and watch some cheap infotainment news and talk show, JKT is still the only 'idol group' in Indonesia. Cheerybelle and her sister group is 'girl band' and it's interesting seeing how they struggle to keep their existence around.

19. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I have paid little attention to Cherrybelle other than times JKT members reference them or vice versa; Ice bucket challenge and when Haruka got Chikariina to sing one of their songs on Instagram.

Cherrybelle's popularity has dropped off?

I've thought this before and it also appeared in an opinion piece on JKT48Stuff, but JKT48 being able to seamlessly link themselves with Japan is absolute genius.

I can only think of a few musical acts and countries (not their own) where they have an obvious symbiotic working relationships. Avril Lavigne x Japan?

JKT48 definitely benefits from having such obvious, unquestionable close ties with Japan. The latest example being Aikatsu and JKT48 now doing the dubbing for the theme as well as acting as kind of brand ambassadors...

... whereas, I can't picture any Indonesian "girl group" being embraced by South Korea. The major reason being how insulated and narrow South Korea can be with accepting outside influences. Major motion picture and brands, yes... but they definitely approve of their own celebrities and entertainment industry the most.

(Even to the point of them approving more of the
    appropriated thing rather than the original. That might just be a young fanbase thing however... )

20. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...hmmm, maybe this group can be a rival ...i think ...

Lumina Scarlet - Scarlet Melody ( CM + Teaser )