TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    It's sad to see the same pattern done to a whopping 9 episodes streak. It's even more frustrating that they put so much effort to build some charisma to Antonio character, then smash it into pieces just to follow a plain script.

But Antonio fighting style repay for all this gooy scenario.

looks like Salt knows center... and Takamina knows Nezumi? It's really starting to be interesting!

2. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
  3. TJDomingo

TJDomingo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Yabakune is on the Final Episode?!

4. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    @hugoa
    Well maybe not the deeper theories, but actually most of us were on point though.
    Especially how Kobii wanted to be equal footing with Antonio.
    That was what the entire episode was about :p

It was actually a really good episode for me.
    Apart from Sayanee losing lol, I hate watching her lose because she hates losing herself but that's a more personal thing.
    At least some of Antonio fight scenes were cool though.
    She was soooo funny though. I laughed the moment she tore her own uniform to fight. And it was quite funny here and there the way she fought.
    Very noble of her to take all the responsibility on behalf of Kobii and Gekioko.
    She kneeled down and did the dogeza, and decided to settle the issue 1-on-1 honourably. :3

And the rest of it was all literally Antonio x Kobii fan service. AnKobi fan service was all I wanted this whole season and they gave it to me. So no complaints :p

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  5. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    First thing first...

1. Love how Antonio ripped her skirt so she can kick. This answered some of our complaints weeks ago when she was introduced for the first time.
    2. As what I predicted, Sakura's resolve has evolved from 'taking the top' to 'protecting Majijo'. According to the pattern, there's no way Antonio could win against that, no matter how much she inflict damage on Sakura. Like usual shonen, it's a sample of Determinator trope (if you don't know what that is, please kindly google it).
    3. Best fight in this series so far. Hands down. Sayanee made me gasp in awe.
    4. Can't expect more from the story. At least the fights of this season is entertaining and better than previous ones.

6. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
    So, I saw this posted on 2ch. I don't know where this screen capture is from.

But, that's definitely Tomu on the background, and what looks like Sakura holding Yagi's forearm in a vaguely violent way... :lol:
    [​IMG]

7. TakaOshiMina

TakaOshiMina Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Something i learned from this thread is fans can write a better plot that the actual author ....

8. kevin_vin

kevin_vin Kenkyuusei

After ending credits teaser.. yeah thx to you i realized its tomu not some random talent :D

9. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

Yes. But those "deep" theories were exactly what was the object of discord.
    I understand where those theories were coming from. Earlier on, I also had hope for some kind of plot. I refused to believe that something so hollow could actually hit the tv screens. Unfortunately, and with only the last episode to go, my worst fears seem to be turning into reality.

10. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    You really predicted that, huh? [hehe] I remembered your post when I saw her ripping her skirt, lol! Also, I noticed Antonio changed her shoes, so she didn't had to fight with those high heel ones I mentioned on another post...
    Like many fellows here, I'm pretty much disappointed with the story. Of course I knew we shouldn't expect some award winning drama, but even so...
    But it's OK. If there is one thing no one can complain about is the fighting scenes, they were very nice, very well rehearsed, although I don't know how much of them were played by stunts. But I enjoyed that a lot. Specially the three last fights (Otabe VS Sakura, Kobii VS Salt, Sakura VS Antonio) were great.
    Curious to see Mariyagi, Muto, Shimada and other girls in the last chapter.

11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    @Chanandler Hahaha you remembered that! Glad it turned out as what we hope :D

I dunno, but one episode left and suddenly Yabakune? Too sudden. Please tell me this is Nezumi's doing.

Last episode might be really intended to hook people for MG5 :glare:

12. technosworld

technosworld Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    furuhatanao
    so, since ep 8 is now out with Eng Subs, and before I get to ep 9, let me just say that I LOVED Salt in this episode! I love her acting and character...what Sakura constantly tries her hardest to pull off, Paru is pulling off with ease...the hardened fighter with a history. Maybe when Sakura is 20 or 21 years old it will help :p

13. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    For people who watched ep 9 and want to know what some of the conversation between Antonio and Kobii was about xD

I really like these parts so I had to share! Just a rough translation. There may be some mistakes but it should be about right.

This is at the part when Antonio hit Kobii, and Kobii didn't say a single word.

Antonio: "What is this? Why aren't you saying anything?!"

Kobii: "It's cause I don't want to give any excuses. For Salt ending up like that..."

Antonio: "Well yeah, OF COURSE. You know, those things you did..."

Kobii: "I just wanted to take the top. I wanted to see the view from the top with my very own eyes. If I defeated Salt, I would be able to see that. That's what I thought...I came prepared for my punishment. Punish me as much as you want."

--- And then they were interrupted

After Antonio lost to Sakura

Kobii: "Antonio, this was all my fault..."

Antonio: "No, it wasn't. It was me who pushed you into a corner. I'm sorry...Kobii. This was my loss. From now onwards, I leave Gekioko to you guys."

So yeaaah it's great! At least their characters came to terms with each other and could both finally be honest. Almost the whole episode was given toward their character development, so I'm quite happy.

Obviously still want more. But this is great in itself. Could write fanfic with this lol.

14. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    The lack of basic storytelling knowledge really hurts this.
    Gekioko have never once been shown throughout the whole series to be any sort of threat to MSG.
    They've lost every fight, every scuffle, even their backstory is about them getting beat.

That is not how to build a credible threat/bad guy.
    Have the writers never seen a single movie/tv show before?

Monster of the week format doesn't work if you don't actually believe any of the monsters to be any kind of threat to the main character.

Also Antonio.. no one has lost a fight by diving fist drop since the territories died in the 80's, what were you doing?

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    I am asking myself something : when did they planned to do a second season? I mean, if it was the case, they absolutely have no excuse to scamp the scenario with no character background and development.

I'm even ready if they reveal takamina is actually sakura's hidden older sister, but for god sake create some plot

16. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    - based on preview, looks like the fight between Sakura and Salt does not happen in this season.
    - Majijo vs Yabakune in MG5 ?
    - just disappointed, Gekioko lose like that.
    - no fight scene for KY/Zakoboss/Tsurishi?
    - and finally, I can accept the reasons Sakura win, lol.

17. LightFury

LightFury Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    episode 9

Nice cameo by Maachun and Jurina !!! Antonio vs Sakura was kinda unexpected but Antonio's fighting style is really cool with lots of knee kick and that flying double drop kick to Sakura !!! too bad the scriptwriter never let Sakura lose a fight....i mean after all those nasty knee kick + double drop kick....she managed to pull another "this is my maji bs" to win the fight. (yeah i know its rigged)....the way Antonio lose the fight was really lame......she did the flying punch and landed on Sakura's knee while she was laying on the ground...imagine if Antonio didnt do the flying punch and she would win the fight already....

when Sakura landed her last punch on Antonio, I wish Kobii would ran out and grabbed Sakura's right fist to stop the fight....that would be the best way to spicy up Kobii/Antonio friendship but of course the scriptwriter is too lame to even put some effort.......

the only storyline in this episode was the scene between Kobii and Antonio before the fight. Kobii said she made a mistake by ambushing Salt without her permission. Antonio even apologize to the 4 Queens by dogeza and Antonio just became one of my favor character in MG4 :worthy::worthy:

looks like Nezumi will appear in next week episode along with the new leader from Yakabune.

here are few gifs for Antonio by me

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    this was the best MG4 fight.
    sad how they used Gekioko, pretty bad in my opnion.
    now is pretty much confirmed MG5 will continue MG4 story (majijo vs Yabakuke)
    YES YABAKUNE IS BACK. I hope producer make them better than gekioko was in this season (better development and charismatic characters to make MG5 better than MG4)
    Just wondering if MG5 will be in the present or future (1 year later)
    I hope Nezumi help Yabakune maybe in MG5 she can appear in some episodes ? :p

19. NezuNezu

NezuNezu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    Eirhafn
    Very happy look Mariyagi inside on the ending.. actually, MG5 Majijo v Yabakune

20. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

tune from Eminem's without me :

Guess who's back, back again
    Mayu's back, tell a friend
    Guess who's back,
    guess who's back,
    guess who's back,
    guess who's back
    guess who's back
    Guess who's back...