TV / Radio Majisuka Gakuen 4 (Jan 2015)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Mana, Nov 26, 2014.

1. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    There's not much right now except for the photos and the outfit but I can't draw anything with regards to her being there.

2. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    after read some comment, just make more confused lol.

maybe "MG: the theater play" can answer MG4 is sequel of MG2 or reboot/parallel world.

3. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    I think i have to agree with this. Up until the last episode of MG 4 airs, I'm clinging to the idea that MG theater play will spread light to the confusion the 4th installment made. The only reason we are all expecting more from Nezumi than a usual cameo is the fact that her character is too driving and we all have memories of that cliff hanger in MG 1 which might happen again. Whatever happens though will just make it even more exciting though personally I'm buying the theater play idea.;)

4. ScandalAgeman

ScandalAgeman Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    because nori-metal moved from Saitama prefecture to Kanazawa prefecture.

she said will be done today.

I think Nezumi will do something ;)

In the photo you can see her talking to takamina then photo after conversation.

This smile looks trouble is coming :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  5. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    good news, I've been waiting too long.

about nezumi/center, too bad, they appear in separate ep (center ep9/nezumi ep10). i really want to see them together again.

6. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Have any of you guys thinking it might be a branch school? Maybe Scandal and Otabe was transferred there but they kept their Maji1 uniforms. There might not be a Minami in Majisuka 1, but there might be in Majisuka 2. So basically, the Majijo from MJ1 & MJ2 had a branch which is the MJ4 school

7. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

@diocristian48
    I think that's a solid hypothesis. My only concern with it is that I find it unlikely that, either, there were two "Rappappa" (one on each branch) or that "Rappappa" also moved to the branch school. That's why I prefer the hypothesis that the school changed location. That way, the reason "Rappappa" changed school is also explained.

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe, Rapappa is like a Majijo tradition, but the way it works is up to them. That's why this Rapappa have no Vice-President while the MJ1 Rapappa have a Vice-President

9. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Because the subbers are neither professionals nor are they paid for their work. You should be grateful subs even arrive at all, no one has to do them for you.
    They work extremely hard to get them out as quickly as possible, if it takes a few extra days because a subber is busy/sick then so be it.

10. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    It hardly happens that both the president and the vice president are present in school. I don't think there's any use for having a vice president at all if the challenger will not be able to face one of it's leaders in top shape. Yuko in MG1 and Maeda in MG2 are examples of that.

Rewatching the series again made me think that the minor characters should have more than just appearing I guess. Everyone was pretty much fixated on Sakura this season. This is why the gap between Rappappa members and the rest of the students seems larger than it is.

11. Center

Center Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    aside from aidol, who else is subbing MJ4?

12. achanoshiJKT

achanoshiJKT Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    Like someone here have said, somehow I feel like otabe pretended to lose. o_O IMHO

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
  13. dcille

dcille Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    How I wish that to be true:cry: but the chances are very slim :fp:

14. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    Maybe this comment is almost a week late, but Salt is Majijo's top, and now that she's technically down....Majijo is topless. *badum tss*

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

DEMO version of my Majisuka Gakuen 4 game can be downloaded at https://sites.google.com/site/mg4thegame/ .

After seeing episode 8 it looks like, that
    Sakura and Salt will not fight in season 4.
    But in the game they will! ;) Not yet in the demo version though.

In the demo there are only 3 battles to win. The player can select the order, in which the battles are fought (and therefore which characters are used in which). It takes about 10-15 minutes to finish the demo, if you know what you are doing. However, I recommend that after finishing you try again and choose the opponents in different order, so you can use different strategies (and see different video clips in start and end of the battles). You may also see a video clip, when you do something that has actually happened in the show (for example if Kamisori uses Nails Blade skill on Kusogaki).

[​IMG]

I also made a topic for the game here.

16. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Otabe didn't want the fight to end. She wanted to continue based on what she said but Sakura thought Otabe can't even stand up so she thought she won and walked out. Judgment call but Otabe was helpless anyway.

17. takethetora

takethetora Kenkyuusei

18. hugoa

hugoa Kenkyuusei

I can already see many people here eating their hats.[hehe]
    Again, there is no doubt that Sakura is a big "M". She seems to only be able to fight after being beaten up.
    My japanese is far from perfect, but it seems that all those theories about "Kobe" and "Antonio" didn't came to fruition.
    I truly believe that about half of the people in this forum would be able to write a better history than this. It's just sad.
    It seems, but I might be wrong (there is still a episode left), that the final battle might never happen. I have to say that while I always thought that there wouldn't be a winner, I actually believed that some kind of fight would happen. I'm curious about the final episode. It seems that the fight will not happen.
    As many of us thought, there will be no explanation regarding most issues with this show, very disappointing.
    A positive note for Sayaka for her interpretation during the fight.

19. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

First...
    @JeijeiFin. Good game. It was harder than I thought. But still managed to beat it in 1 hour. Once you know who to beat first, the fight become easier. My only complain is the size, 280MB. Too big. If you insist on using the video, should make it 360p at least.

Now on to the review for EP 9.
    Damn it. Even I couldn't write a worse story than this. It was so bad I have nothing else to say...

20. BeMyGuest

BeMyGuest Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawaeirina
    Paruru said in some interview that the ending of MG4 will definitely make us watch MG5. To me this means it will have an open ending. As, you'll have to watch the next season to get your answers and blabla. Cheap tricks. I lost even the little interest I had for the characters and the plot, so no ending would make me watch MG5..