Moriyasu Madoka (Madoka) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

^^Madoka and piano = godly talent. did u guys see how see knows by heart her notes? she's amazing!!

2. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    ^

Madoka and Matsui Sakiko should have a dueling piano session. That I'd pay good money to see.

3. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

she does like one post a day in g+
    and yea i agree her confession is definitely one of the best.
    the way the light was hitting her really accentuated how beautiful she is and her playing the piano in it was a great bonus.

oh yea definitely [rock]
    the first time i actually saw and got very interested in her was during hkt's hebirote performance in akbingo. she was in the back but when they showed her with that smile on her face i was hooked and my eyes kept going to the back where she is.

^lol i would love to see that showdown.

4. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

For me, it was the whole feel of the confession that got me the most. I mean,
    when the words left her lips, I was stunned. Such a straight forward, innocent
    and sweet confession that I think only she could pull off, enough said. I felt
    my hairs stand on end after watching it for the first time. Who in their right
    mind would say no? Heck, if it weren't for completion's sake to upload the rejection
    to my channel, I would never have pressed "X"..

5. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTIOn2PE2so[/yt]
    :inlove: :inlove:
    my love for this girl is increasing every day, how can someone be so perfect :^O^:

6. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

omg!! At yesterday's Hyakkaten Madoka was chosen as Jurina's oshi :inlove:
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri0eR14aa5o[/yt]
    I'm so glad these two match each other, they both are the cool yet girlie at the same time type and they both don't look like their ages :hehe:

brb re-watching faint forever :^O^:

7. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

^ She gets a badge. Great for her!

8. Haseo1993

Haseo1993 Kenkyuusei

Hello everybody, iam new at this forum :)

Well, i love madoka, i don't know why but her expression when singing and dancing makes me feel happy [blush] but too bad she is not too good when taking as MC, but i still support her as well :^O^:

9. hkt48fan

hkt48fan Kenkyuusei

omgawd :awesome:
    hello there! so happy new madoka fans are always welcome, i really want this thread to be lively <3

10. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Ok! you got it I will post here everyday with interesting things to talk about regarding the Princess of HKT48 and reigning Beauty Queen Madoka Moriyasu! :inlove: :inlove:

11. chiuchimu

This girl is hot. Her and Natsu are the sexy tall twins!

12. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

hi guys been a while!
    any new news about our favorite hkt beauty queen?
    also just checked her g+ page and saw more beautiful pics of her :inlove:
    she looks like she's glowing in all of 'em
    man how can somebody be so beautiful?
    i really can't wait for her seitansai to come

13. chiuchimu

^ She has such a special face. I never seen a Japanese girl like her before.
    She looked totally hot in the kimono she wore on AKBingo SP.

14. Haseo1993

Haseo1993 Kenkyuusei

Well,looks like there's no discussion about her at here ,too bad (^o^)

anyway looks like she is being push by management, she got nice position in umakuchi (^o^) i hope it'll make her fans grow more and affect for sousenkyo (^o^)

15. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

In more ways than usual, I actually thought Madoka was older than she looked. ^.^ She's got this mature sort of atmosphere around her, not really sure if I can pinpoint it as being something "nerdy" but there's this air of maturity that sets her apart from the others. Bottom line is, what's there not to like about her? Looking back at that AKBINGO episode, she was ranked low on the fortune chart, but let's see where this beauty takes herself in 2013. I'm all for rooting for her. ^.^ And as a shameless plug, I've finally gotten around to starting to translate her G+ posts. <3 With the recent one, she woke up from a bad dream. Seriously, it makes me want to fly out of here and protect her. Check out my tumblr for future updates.. ^.^

Madoka's G+ Translations (Rough)

16. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Madoka is interesting, she seem to lack persona for a while, but now it looks as if Sasshi is trying to mold her into a hybrid of Mariko/Tomochin as quiet sadist and it seems to slowly taking form and brings out more of her personality... :)

17. tumblewush

tumblewush Kenkyuusei

Let me start things off over here.. Translated her posts today, and all I can say is that she's deep. For someone who's still so young, looking at experience in that sort of mature way, I can't help but fall for her all the more. ^.^

|Madoka| Mar. 20 - 06:35 am

[​IMG]

|Madoka| Mar. 20 - 09:44 pm (edited)

[​IMG]

<3 Spread the love. This girl deserves it.. ^.^

18. PrivateLaughter

PrivateLaughter Kenkyuusei

That is a really good point you make.
    Makes me even more greatful for the transfered girls in each group but Sasshi especially.
    She has a large fanbase that I hope stands by her and that's not just because of who she is but as who she presents herself to be.
    If that much intellect and "balls" to go all out helps other girls than that's the best thing that could happen to HKT48.
    And in this case Madoka who now that you pointed it out just became interesting to me after Sasshi included her more in reactions and stuff.

I'm still unbelievable curios what her real age is.

19. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Yeah, she does look older than she appears just like Natsumikan is or more famously Jurina was/is.

she really looks more 18-20 than 15 year old, but on the other hand, IMO, she also got the type of face that ages well, like Mariko. That once she hit 25 or so it'll actually ends up to be opposite.

20. chiuchimu

Madoka in Kimono!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]