1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[NEWS] New Team KII + Team E Announced

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Melos125, Dec 6, 2010.

1. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    woah this news hit me as hard as the akb team shuffling news! All the underdogs i was rooting for are all rs now :cry: please let them stay for awhile and regain their spots in the teams. I dont want them to fade away after some time...
    on the other hand i'm glad ske is going to be fillfledged idol machine now. cant wait for their stages!

2. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

That's nice.

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    About the rumour, was it posted of 2ch listing all 4 of those girls BEFORE the demotions or after?

4. freakonboard

freakonboard Kenkyuusei

Now this has its own thread, well the topic is fine but the direction of content make me feel guilty.

My most likely last post on this subject, even though this wasn't my original intention at all, but I have regretted for being partly involved in bringing the current issue.

At first I just wanted to point out that although most of them are basically underdogs (well, Makiko used to be the front members but that's another point), but I found that it's so uncommon for they seemed to be suppressed that much. (did not appear in the new radio show, random events and such)

And just because I showed my concern over the situation in one of my old post ⇒ I have no rights to not talk about it, is make me very sad.

5. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I can trace those "kind of rumors" since a post in october.

I don't know:

a) If it's the SAME rumor or just another one (2ch is FULL of that stuff in all the girl's threads)
    b) If that was a reply to some other comment even before that.

6. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I'm happy for all RS who were promoted, especially Miki, Erika, Kyoka & Haruka.
    Team E is a great piece of news but I'm disappointed for Mikoto, Momona, Shiori & Makiko (why Makiko???).
    It's unfair, Kaori is the only one from the 3rd gen. who wasn't promoted.

7. Aigon

Aigon Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    TheJOMarra
    Perhaps I worded it wrong. I'm not happy about the demotions. Stuff like that always sucks, no matter what. But in regards to the other stuff that's been announced, in this case, the positives outweigh the negatives for me.

8. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Eeeeeeeehhhhh!!! They didn't promote Imade Mai? This girl is quite good. Now I'm pretty sure they gonna demote someone in team S to make room for her next year. Either Aki Deguchi or Takada Shiori. [think]

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Holy moly, look at what I've missed out on... I think I'm glad I haven't gotten around to getting into KII yet :shocku: 4 girls demoted, that's brutal.

10. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

Translations (even though I'm Japanese, this is my first attempt at it):

Iguchi Shiori
    I'm Iguchi Shiori, also known as "Igucchi".
    At this time, the management allowed me to express my feeling, so I'd appreciate it if you read until the very end.
    I will work and try my best as a research student from now on.
    I would like to aplogize to my fans who've always supported me.
    I will try to experience something I haven't experienced before when I become a research student.
    I believe this is one of the many trials God has given me.
    I will expand my horizons and make of any chance I get. I will treasure one show at a time and give my fans lots of powers. Please support Iguchi Shiori going forward as well.
    I will not forget my roots and will work very hard to raise my performance level as well as myself as a person.
    Thank you all very much.

Uchiyama Mikoto
    I have made a decision to start out from scratch as a research student.
    I apologize for making this decision without listening to the opinions of my fans.
    In my own pace, I will strive to do my best and make sure this will not go to waste, so please keep cheering me on!

Kito Momona
    I find it difficult to express my thoughts in words, but at this time, I have decided to start from scratch as a research student.
    But Kito Momona is Kito Momona. Regardless of my position, I will not change as a person.
    I will utilize my experiences as a KII member as I strive to work harder than ever on singing, dancing, expression, and MC skills.
    I hope you all can root for me the same way.
    Please support Kito Momona as a research student going forward.

Saito Makiko
    At this time, I have decided to start from scratch as a research student.
    I think the sudden announcement took you all by surprise.
    I will take my experiences as a member of Team KII with me as I make my way back to a stage with the team. I will work very hard to achive my goal, little by little.
    Please support Saito Makiko going forward.

11. ET920

ET920 Member

Thanks for the translations, was trying Iguchi's but found it long for my taste (>.<) While all the others say they decided to downgrade themselves, Iguchi is the only one who hints at having been demoted (神様が私に与えて下さった試練です, if you choose a path you don't say it was God the one who gave you the trial). I wonder if indeed the others decided by themselves (for example, to focus more on study) or are covering management... [nerd]

12. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    yeah, I may have been too literal translating that line.

13. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Is 決意しました necessarily ~I~ decided? Or is it possible to mean "it was decided?"

Or would that be 決意されました or something?
    I forget Japanese lol.

Regardless, I don't believe for a minute that they chose their demotions.

14. meeshe

meeshe Kenkyuusei

That line to me sounds more like "I decided," but even if she was forced into it, I don't think they would allow her to put it that way. Ugh, this whole thing just depresses me so much, KII was one of my favorite teams, and Iguchi my second favorite. I'm so, so happy for Shawako and Riho, but the demotions are just too much for me.

15. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    The things you miss out on when you lose your internet for a day and a half.......

I'm never all that happy with demotions or replacements.

16. aihime

aihime Kenkyuusei

^
    ^

I just translated the whole thing literally. Although I do believe that the management might have controlled their choice of words (to an extent), I didn't want to skew everything out of context either.

17. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    The way it's phrased (in all but Iguchi's) makes it sound like they decided themselves, but Japanese is ambiguous.

18. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Makiko used to be one of the front girls in KII. How surprising.
    I'm pretty happy though, Erika for Team E!!!!

19. Hyper

Hyper Kenkyuusei

I'm so disappointed right now I can barely find the words for it.

All I heard was an ambiguous KII might reshuffle rumor. It scared the hell out of me, they were such a perfect team. Seeing 4 new KII members, I was sad, but hey, only four shuffled, not so bad, at least on Team E they'll.....
    WHAT THE FRUCK? DEMOTION? MIKOTO?!?!? MOMONA?!?!?!? MAKIKO?!? NOT MAKIKO!! NOOO! [boom]

I'm not even going to lie and say Makiko wasn't the foundation of my love for KII.
    KII3 had me excited for new songs, seeing her shine, rejoicing in watching my SKE Oshi perform in her first original unit.
    Without Makiko, I find my self not even caring about KII3 anymore. Anna's cute, Airi is flawless, all the other KII girls are great too, but they're not Maki, and I just don't love them nearly as much. I can't even be happy Sawako was promoted, that Erika and Kanon finally got Team E. I'm like devastated right now.

I want to hope 4 new girls drop out or something, or that Maki takes the bullet train to Osaka for N1, but I know a graduation announcement is more likely. And even if any of them came back, they wont reach their old positions anytime soon.

Glassu no I HATE YOU AKI-P [emo] [emo] [emo]

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  20. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Saying: "These management guys demoted us" would not be allowed to be post (management usually control that kind of stuff... and I repeat the usually because some illegal things someway slip out, sometimes :fp:), and, if posted, that wouldn't make them "demoted" but directly "fired"...

So, be that the moderators controlled the stuff, or the girls themselves came to moderate their own words... the:

"The management was the one demoting us" is a... *known secret*