[NEWS] New Team KII + Team E Announced

Discussion in 'SKE48 News & Releases' started by Melos125, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

2. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

This is really depressing. It feels like the weeks after Ayarin's scandal first broke all over again. Back then, she kept being absent from shows, but they took a good two or three weeks to actually announce that they were firing her. So I just kept waiting for performance schedules and absences to be posted, with no idea what was going to happen to her. It was hell. I was heartbroken when they finally fired her, but at least the wait was over then.

Because of Rina and Sayuki, I'm fully prepared for the possibility of all four of the demoted girls graduating, but a part of me is holding out hope that they'll somehow be allowed to stay and that they might even work their way back to being full members one day (even though I doubt anyone but maybe unpopular S members would graduate right now). Right now I feel like we're just waiting to see what will happen to them, so it's basically like Ayarin all over again, except I'm afraid that this could last for months and then they'd suddenly graduate. So...that's why I don't see how I can try to be an SKE fan right now. I just don't know what to do.

But I swore that I would support Momona until the moment they tell me I can't anymore, so I'm going to try my best. Even if I can't see her right now, I'll try my best. I really hope she gets my letter.

3. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

1.- *good vibes* to the letter thing.
    2.- None can tell you: "you can't support this person anymore"... yes, I know you mean: "Il will support her as long as she remains in SKE because after that it will be a nightmare on its own to know her whereabouts..." But I really mean... you can support her as long as you want and none can say anything about it or forbid you... far from it! (← wordreference trans.)

4. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This makes me think I should stick with SKE to support Igucchi, because support is what she (and the rest of the girls) need the most right now, not for their fans to abandon them...

Plus Airi's one of my favorite '48' members, so I find it hard to not pay attention to her anymore. :D

5. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Yeah. The thing is, I really fell for all of KII, so part of me feels bad that I'm not trying harder to support the remaining 12 of them. But KII as a whole is different, now, and KII3 won't be the same without my oshi there. And the thing is, I felt iffy about being an SKE fan anyway. I don't like the whole W Matsui & Backup Dancers thing they have going, so I pretty much called myself a KII fan instead of an SKE fan. So this happening to KII just makes me that much less willing to follow SKE at all. What has SKE done for me lately? Not much.

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. It's been a week now...

6. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

I'm still a KII fan, but that's cause my oshi is still there mostly.

I however do not consider myself an SKE fan as well, because calling yourself an SKE fan is basically calling yourself a Team S/W Matsui fan lol.

LET'S JUST SING IN EVERY SONG WHO NEEDS UNDERGIRLS.

7. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I think I'm mainly calling myself an Airi fan now. If it wasn't for Airi, I would have given up with SKE completely. So, I won't be sticking with SKE anymore, but Airi.

8. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

I'm not that big a fan of W Matsui but I really do love SKE. Their music and the members are awesome. Though Igucchi isn't a full member anymore (she was so close to being my oshi), I still care for SKE.

9. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

Hm. I've never really thought about how I'd feel about SKE if Nishishi weren't there. I guess I can definitely agree that the whole All Matsui, All The Time thing is overkill (and I really like Jurina, too). I just feel like none of the other girls are ever given a chance, even the other regular senbatsu. It's a shame, I feel like the management doesn't trust that stuff will sell if Juri and Rena aren't in it. It doesn't show a lot of faith in the other girls.

As far as the shuffle goes, it's a bummer. I admit I always preferred S as a Team to KII (... and I feel like the only person on this forum who feels that way..), but I do really like all the girls from old KII. I dunno, though, I wanna give this a chance. Change doesn't always have to be a bad thing... and I want to be happy for Shawako, cause I'm so glad she got promoted.

And there's always E. I'm interested to see what will happen. Though, as they haven't even announced KII3, I get the feeling that E1 won't be for awhile. :C

10. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

The thing about E is, it'd be relatively easy for me to just not care and ignore them (I only really care about Kanon, and I still barely know her) if it weren't for the fact that they're going to have to do a rehash stage or two. I'm predicting that they'll have to do S3 at some point because KII did one AKB stage and one SKE stage and S2 was JUST done twice, and I still haven't sat down and watched S3. But as for an AKB stage, I'm kind of wondering what they might pull out, since I think A1 has been retired, A2's been done by other teams twice and the team that came before E did it, and NMB is doing A3, so I doubt they'd do that at the same time. My guesses are K2 or B3. K2's only been rehashed once and that went quite well, and B still haven't had one of their stages rehashed yet and I've been waiting to see another team do B3. It's just that I'm kind of scared of E doing B3 - my favourite stage - right after I've decided I can't deal with SKE. That'd be just be ironic.

As for KII3, it's never going to be as exciting for me as it was supposed to be. For months, Wendy would say "I hope Boots gets something good" and I'd say "I hope Momona gets something good." Now Wendy still has Boots there, but I don't have Momona. Don't get me wrong, I love Tomonyan and Airi to death and have mad love for the rest of them, too, but this just ruined it for me. And as for the promoted kenkyuusei, the only one I care about at all is Riho, because I saw her cry when she got accepted in the KII audition footage. I know everyone's obsessed with Shawako but I know nothing about her, and I don't exactly care to learn at this point.

It's a bummer, because this is the second time I went for an underdog team and heartbreaking stuff started happening soon after. A few months after a fell for B, two members left, and a few months after that four more left. Blah.

11. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You have never really read my sig have you. As for sticking with Ske, well i like them and if you ignore the whole W Matsui thing almost every other member has made an appearance on some show or something. I like all the members of SKE just like i do AKB, differences are that i like some members of AKB more than any SKE members, but i also STRONGLY dislike certain members of AKB in comparison to almost not hating anyone in SKE. Although i'm starting to feel old since with formation of Team E and NMB all the members are younger than me, by atleast a year. I still don't get why Kaori wasn't promoted.

12. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

SKE channel has comments from the members before performances and Mikotti was just in one. I'm taking that as a good sign ;-; ntm their blogs are still listed on the site >.>