[POLL] Team B captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team B)

1. Chikano Rina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hirajima Natsumi

72 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Ishida Haruka

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  4. Kasai Tomomi

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Kashiwagi Yuki

87 vote(s)
    39.9%
  6. Kitahara Rie

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Kobayashi Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Komori Mika

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. Masuda Yuka

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  10. Miyazaki Miho

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  11. Oku Manami

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  12. Sato Amina

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. Sato Natsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  14. Sato Sumire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Suzuki Mariya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Watanabe Mayu

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ... :fp:

2. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Why :fp: ?
    You really think Takamina needs to be captain to be herself ?
    Captaincy is a role, but it's influence is not that great.

And Yukirin is an excellent captain, whatever badmouthing some may try to utter around here.

3. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    We never knew what would happen anyway. We knew only how Takamina is important for AKB48 in the present becuz she did exist and play the leader role since the beginning. If she didn't enter AKB, one of other 1st gen (or the one who entered instead of her) may step up and was our "TAKAMINA" in that parallel dimension.

For Yukirin debacle, I hate to repeat what I said before again and again but out of their original B members(Mayuyu, Yukirin, Nacchan), Yukirin is the most reliable and mature. Her singing, dancing and performing is the best out of three, she can deal with the public and media if she is needed, her popularity is high enough not to be thought as unknown random girls for casual fans. So in Aki-p's mind (not yours and mine), she is the fittest candidate to be Team B captain at THAT(the time they shuffled) moment.

4. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

Well, that's what you think and many other disagrees.

5. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Good point. I suppose she doesn't need the "role" to be able to play the role.

But then again, I don't think it won't have any impact on AKB48.
    Because with someone else as the captain, Takamina will have to follow that captain's way of doing things.
    And if someone else takes that role and is not as capable as Takamina, I believe it will have a negative influence to the entire team.

Unless Takamina fights that captain for the role. Otherwise, they're going to have conflicting ideas on how to lead. So I still think having the "role" is important.

Therefore, I believe that anyone who isn't as capable of Takamina taking the "role" of AKB48 captain will have a negative influence to the entire group.

6. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    As she's in fact captain, I suppose the important ones do agree :p

7. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I'm not sure whether Yukirin is a good leader or not, but she does fit as a representative of Team B. I think she is the more mature one among the cute girls in the team. Someone like Yuka may be a good leader but she doesn't fit the image of this team very well.

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Yes, this time we agree. I guess the team would be (more or less) the same. Each member is unique in her own way, but none of them are irreplaceable, not even Takamina. Team A is Team A, and Takamina doesn't decide the songs or the style so, if she leaves, that shouldn't mean a big shock.

9. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    As much as I love yukirin, I don't think she's captain material as well. but I can't think of anyone else who could be team B captain, other than Cindy (Urano Kazumi). Natchan seems like a good choice, but to be honest, i think she's not much different from yukirin. Sure, her theater appearance rate is high, but Natchan doesn't seem the type to speak out loud or sit down and talk seriously with the members neither, unlike takamina and sayaka.

But for team B, i think yukirin as captain is good enough. As aki-p has said before, all yukirin has to do is show the members her own hard work. another thing is that aki-p probably wants to keep team b as a fresh team. it doesn't matter if they have difficulty synchronizing with each other in the set lists, coz only with such different personalities that u can get godly theater songs like shonichi, wasshoi B and Team B oshi.

However, with so many jobs coming in from Watanabe pro and senbatsu since yukirin is no 3 now, she'll have even less appearances at the theatre and i wont be surprised if they announced a vice captain. Masuda Yuka would be a good choice.

Nah, I don't think so. They would've been worse at dance synchronizing, and a lot of the lazier members will fall short. just my opinion. but this should be discussed in the Team A captain topic.

10. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I guess I just have to ask what a Team captain does. I admit that I don't watch many AKB TV shows, so I don't know if they've revealed it there. To my understanding, all the captains do is talk for the group, be in charge of MCs (sometimes), and give pep talks to the Team whenever. I don't think of change of captain from, say, Yukirin to Shihorin, (since we're in the Team B thread) would change much of anything other than maybe a Team motto or a different use of rhetoric in a group setting. I think this applies in the other Teams, too.

11. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ Team captain-wise I'm not so sure either. but Takamina as the leader of AKB48, I believe she does a lot. she keeps everyone motivated, get the new members to feel at home, make sure everyone gets along, and pretty much just leads everything (I see her many times in making/backstage videos as the one to lead everyone when they practice dancing - she actually said it herself in one of the AKB to XX episodes that she's the one to call out the steps to keep the rhythm going). and then in the Documentary of AKB48 it talks about how important Takamina is to the entire team as well. all the members say that Takamina is the real leader. that's why I think Takamina is irreplaceable - maybe not as Team A captain but as the captain of AKB48.

I just have seen so much videos where they talk about how important Takamina is and the things she does for the group. Many times I get moved by what she does and that's why each time it happens - I add a point to her. By now, I've added so many points to her that I can't even count.

12. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Late because I haven't been that active. :fear:

Just throwing it out there that I've seen blog posts and stuff in the past about Nacchan helping in rehearsals and making decisions and... being a leader, I guess, for lack of a better word. Also she's the unofficial Watarirouka Hashiritai leader.

:dunno:

13. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Haha, now that Yukirin leads the poll.... :awesome:

I wonder if the ones voting really know about team B or just the top girls. :awesome:

14. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    ^ That's what I've been wondering :fear:

15. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^ come on, it's her birthday, of course she's gonna take the lead!! that's the least we can do for her on this forum :^O^:

16. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    no :nothappy:

17. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    sorry but that's nonsense. [sealed]

18. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor