[POLL] Team B captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team B)

1. Chikano Rina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hirajima Natsumi

72 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Ishida Haruka

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  4. Kasai Tomomi

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Kashiwagi Yuki

87 vote(s)
    39.9%
  6. Kitahara Rie

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Kobayashi Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Komori Mika

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. Masuda Yuka

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  10. Miyazaki Miho

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  11. Oku Manami

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  12. Sato Amina

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. Sato Natsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  14. Sato Sumire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Suzuki Mariya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Watanabe Mayu

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    From what I have seen of all of them in the theater, I have always felt Nacchi has a real leadership quality. She is quick-witted, and has a great presence onstage during MCs. She gets my vote.

(Although in reality I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Komorin leading the team. That would be so epic for so many reasons!) And ROFL at Waffle's Mika-pic

2. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I think one thing that Aki-p might consider to choose Yukirin over Nacchan despite of things you guys discuss is professionalism and media-handling. Yukirin was already a self-made idol who knew how to react and present herself and her team in front of media, good at singing and performing

while Nacchan who maybe the original member who acted as a big sister in the team but she also was just a high school girl in a normal school who cannot afford to lose too much her school time at that time. (now she's graduated, so things may change but don't forget we have to look back at the end of 2009 when Aki-p chose team caption)

They need someone other than each team's ace to help representing to the media for the team, therefore the most professional and public well-known members besides Acchan, Yuko and Mayu in each team became team caption which is Takamina, Sayaka and Yukirin.

3. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

True. Say if one of the current captains graduate, I think it is possible Aki-P would choose any members to be captain despite not being from the original team. Especially now that the members (and fans) are accustomed to the change. I doubt they would have done it back when the shuffle just took place.

4. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Make sense, except for Sayaka who was already starting to lose public attention. But maybe they chose her also to try to stop this disinterest.

5. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

Nacchan has the most theater performances though lol.

6. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I knew that fact, too. But it's combination of amount time since entering AKB + how much each one had to be absent + frequency of each team performance. It didn't require any school girl to absent her class(cuz it started 19.00 on weekday.) But to be on TV appearance, be interviewed on magazine, radio appearances as Team representative anytime anywhere, Yukirin is more available and fit to this kind of duty.

When you guys discuss about anyone is affected the team inside the most thing, captaincy in Aki-p mind might consider from how well to be the representative for the team outside. I think that's why Yukirin was chosen over Nacchan

7. pattinium

pattinium Kenkyuusei

For me... I love to see Cindy as Team B's captain.. yes... I love Team B like the old one ...

However, Cindy gone to SDN now.. and only choices I think they would match are Yukirin and Nacchan (The original Team B, for Mayuyu she's just too young for me to be in-charge haha no offend though).

But after plenty of thought in my head, I vote for Yukirin... Of course one from all the reasons I choose her is becuase she's my oshi. But others reasons are
    1. I cant imagine Team B with other Captain's name rather than YUKIRIN
    2. I feel that she's love Team B so much
    3. She's a serious person and hard working girl

After all, I didnt mean that others dont match to be the captain. Just like I've said before I love Team B with Captain Cindy ^^ But without Cindy, Yukirin is the best choices "FOR ME" :)

PS. I also amazed how many people vote for Nacchan and me almost vote her too ^^ everyone love Nacchan keke

8. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Definitely Nacchan <3 She was B's big sister when they first started up, and she's been there all along.
    She's been in the group since the very start and has a lot of experience and can advise the younger members.

Personally, I don't see how Yukirin has any leader qualities whatsoever. And it'd be nice to see Nacchan in a more prominent/important position that she's deserved since the beginning.

And with Yukirin being 2nd frontgirl of Team B, having a different member as captain would benefit the whole team imho

I think Masuda would be a good captain too, but she's a K GIRL AT HEART <3 I mean, she's not an original B member, and I think it's important that the captains are original members of their team or else it's impossible for them to love and support that team more than anyone else. :awesome:

9. jell_o_jello

jell_o_jello Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I voted Nacchan. Though I have nothing against Yukirin, she's been a good captain. But if I really have to think of THE girl of team B, I think of Nacchan. I'm a relatively new AKB fan but from what I know, Nacchan has been in team B from the start (so have Yukirin and Mayuyu), but cos Nacchan has been in so many theatre performances, the most in AKB, I just think she'd be great as the captain cos she's with the team the most. It seems that she's close with all team members too :)

10. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

if there are members who are suitable to be Team B captain, it should be either Yukirin or Mayuyu since they are the only original member of Team B :) i know Nacchan is originally Team B member as well but she was originally Team A & i'm sure she still have Team A spirit in her :p

11. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    :XD: Well, isn't that better in a way? She has the original original AKB spirit in her AND she originated Team B :p

12. doitsugoyoshio

doitsugoyoshio Kenkyuusei

I think it's difficult to say, because Mayuyu is THE Team B girl with the biggest fanbase and is also the "Captain" of Warota/Warota 7
    Yukirin is the Team Captain since 2009 and seems to be used to it
    and Nacchan is the "older sister" of the other members

So all of them are good choices for me, but I votet for Mayuyu because it would be something else and I think she has a really strong side anywhere in her inner self

13. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

About Nacchan being originally from Team A, I kind of understand a bit, since I see the girls from Ori K always talking about Team K and how much they love it, but Nacchan is different, I think. She's just the soul of Team B, and she's been with them ever since the Team was created, meaning that she's spent just as much time in B as Mayu and Yuki, and also meaning that she's been in Team B longer than she was in Team A. I do think she's all Team B by now, and when you watch events like the 5th anniversary celebration, you'll see that she was much more chatty and outgoing with the graduated members of Team B, rather than with A.

14. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

The other Warota members have called Nacchan Warota's leader multiple times in a number of places over the years. The only specific example I can remember is the Hatsukoi Dash documentary DVD, where some of them say she feels like the leader. Since then she's been called the leader in other places.

And yes, what Cat said. Obviously the other original members and the original A stages are important to Nacchan, but she became 100% Team B after she was moved, and Cindy too.

15. doitsugoyoshio

Yeah you're right, that's because I put "Captain" in quotation marks :^^;: :lol: :lol:
    But in my opinion it's Mayuyu because she IS in the Center everytime and have the most solo songs
    Maybe it's better to call her "Frontgirl" of Warota so :lol: :lol:
    But I still think she would be a good Team B Captain :XD:

16. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

OMG I LAUGHED SO HARD :D :D :D

I CAN JUST IMAGINE IT XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think the fact that Nacchan was transferred from A when B was created adds to the reasons why she would make an excellent captain - she was transferred and has helped & seen Team B grow since the very beginning. :)

17. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    Captain =/= frontgirl and vice versa.

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I really can't imagine Mayuyu as captain. Same with all the other Team's aces.

19. doitsugoyoshio

^ I updated my previous post :lol:
    It sounded wrong in the way I wrote it first :lol:

20. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I know this is gonna sound like paranoia, but find it strangely suspicious that Yuki's votes are slowly catching up to Natsumi, yet no one new has been giving any feedback on why they voted for her.