[POLL] Team B captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team B)

1. Chikano Rina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hirajima Natsumi

72 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Ishida Haruka

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  4. Kasai Tomomi

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Kashiwagi Yuki

87 vote(s)
    39.9%
  6. Kitahara Rie

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Kobayashi Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Komori Mika

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. Masuda Yuka

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  10. Miyazaki Miho

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  11. Oku Manami

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  12. Sato Amina

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. Sato Natsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  14. Sato Sumire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Suzuki Mariya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Watanabe Mayu

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    You're ignoring my question answering one that i didn't ask, look i'm not dismissing that she works hard, but you're answer for her is just full of hot air, mixing two irrelevent things and claiming because she's popular she should be captain, i hate when people answer like that because it shows they barely put any thought into their answer. Also if hard work = rank then should any of the members really be surprised of how they end up ranking, if you didn't work hard enough don't expect to rank. You sir don't know at all what you're saying and should learn to put relevent details when making an arguement.

^ how many times has she auditioned?

2. koakumanao

koakumanao Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakamoto Erena
    Twitter:
    koakumanao
    Yay dead thread.. And Yukirin is taking a bigger lead than the last time..

Well, I'll have to agree with mieniem. The elections' position surely doesn't account for hard work. Satou Amina is well known as the hard worker in team B, but unfortunately she's not that popular. And what with Takamina, working her ass off? I'm sure Takamina works lots harder than Acchan by far.

By the way, Yukirin auditioned for AKB only once officially. But she submitted her application for A, K and B respectively. She couldn't tell her parents about the A auditions although they called her to go for the audition the next day. She told her parents for K, but they didn't let her. On that same year, she went for Hello Project's audition held in Kagoshima, but dropped out in the final audition. Fortunately, Yukirin convinced her parents to let her audition for team B.

Yeah, Yukirin was determined to be an idol alright, but this doesn't show how hardworking she is. To be honest, it's hard to quantify how hardworking someone is, especially when we're talking about someone we don't know that well. We don't know how much time or energy they actually spend on training and stuff, and some ppl might work harder and longer than other ppl but still can't produce satisfying results, and each person might work for different goals. For example Yukirin often mentions watching idol dvds to research their dancing and singing, while Minegishi often watches variety show recordings to research on being funny and interesting on tv. So, is it fair to say Yukirin works harder than Mii-chan or the other way around?
    But I've always been impressed about the fact that Yukirin danced as Oshima Yuko's under for AKB's first national tour in Fukuoka and Aichi, and that was BEFORE team B started performing on stage. She mentioned that it was so tough that she thought she might have died.

Well, tbh I've been losing confidence in Yukirin's ability to be captain as well, what with her low rate of theater appearances and all that.. But just now I found another thing which strengthens her position as captain. There was the comment from Mayu during Yukirin's birthday party about Yukirin being great at managing the team at Seibu Dome, but that was probably just becoz it was her birthday, and in result the Seibu Dome concert was a fail, that there were rumors that Aki-P actually said to all of them "It's our lost this time"

But this is different, coming from Sato Amina. It's a bit old though, but still relevant I think
    It's from Nemousu Season 4 Ep11 It's about the start of the new Team B. The new team B couldn't get along and couldn't synchronize during dance lessons at the beginning. According to Amina, Yukirin gathered everyone and asked them to think deeply about the situation (just interpretation, summarized a lot) and had sort of a discussion. The next day, they got lots better during lessons. It wasn't Nacchan, not Takamina, but Yukirin who took the initiative to gather everyone and talk about what they should do as the new Team B.

3. Zangetsu

Zangetsu Kenkyuusei

The post above answered ur question....
    And i didn't ignore ur question , your the one whos keep ignoring my questions , did u answer any of my questions?
    when did i said she should be captain because shes popular?
    when did i mention that hard work equal rank ?
    the only thing i said was Yukirin worked harder to get at that position....
    if you know about akb48 you know about her past which isn't any fun ,she overcame it and walked till where she is now,for me thats already a big hard work.
    you see ,you're the one whos mixing things up , bring things up that i didn't even type LAWL....
    Still iam the one who don't know what iam saying? Puft..
    Really have no time to argue with someone like you.... You are a JOKE dude

4. StellaCat2412

StellaCat2412 Kenkyuusei

[whew] Yukirin is more popular than Nacchan. But with me, Nacchan's suitable to be captain of Team B than Yukirin. I remember when Team B's founded, Nacchan and Cindy were tranfered Team B to support new Team. With me, Nacchan like captain of this team when I know that. Yukirin's chosen to be captain but Nacchan's true captain, who can lead all team.
    P.S: I can't deny that Yukirin is a good captain. But Nacchan is a perfect captain for Team B.

5. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

In a perfect world, Cindy would be captain of team B. [angel]

Senbatsu ranking ≠ captain.

Can you imagine Acchan as leader of team A?

6. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Just stop, i got bored of this arguement a while ago. Also this paragraph seems to only do damage to your arguement.

7. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

......I don't care anymore who is captain or not........it's a pointless argument.... [flip]