[POLL] Team B captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team B)

1. Chikano Rina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hirajima Natsumi

72 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Ishida Haruka

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  4. Kasai Tomomi

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Kashiwagi Yuki

87 vote(s)
    39.9%
  6. Kitahara Rie

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Kobayashi Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Komori Mika

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. Masuda Yuka

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  10. Miyazaki Miho

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  11. Oku Manami

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  12. Sato Amina

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. Sato Natsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  14. Sato Sumire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Suzuki Mariya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Watanabe Mayu

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

^People voting more than once? It's not like you can instantly vote twice for the same person. I doubt people would bother anyway.

So during Komori's autocratic reign..

Myao will lead a revolution to overthrow Komori..
    and then effectively use a whip and a mustache to maintain order.

[​IMG]

She will conquer the other teams and become empress of AKB.

All hail Myao!

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    It's possible, before when there weren't more established rules on S48, some people would make multiple accounts to vote for their oshi more then once during the member of the year polls. Plus the next sembatsu election already shows people are more than willing to spend some extra cash to give their oshi more extra votes.

3. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You've always had to have depot access to vote, so I kinda doubt it. I do find it weird that Yuki's catching up when she was so far behind before. o.o

4. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

Hirajima Natsumi's total vote count is "48" :blush:

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Well, maybe I can help a bit, because I didn't explain my vote yet. I voted Yukirin. She's utterly sweet (her face, voice, look, smile...) but she can be severe when she needs to. Natsumi? She has never attracted my attention in any way so, for me, there's no comparison at all.

6. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

I have voted for Komori first, but since nobody understands that she is a genius and could be the best captain for team B, I've changed my vote to Yukirin.

7. snowexpress

snowexpress Kenkyuusei

Same here, I just voted for Yuki :chuffed: I think she's perfect as captain and Natsumi didn't really cross my mind when I thought about who to vote. I thought of Mayu but she's more of a Team B "face" than leader material...to me the role is perfect for Yukirin.

8. madhotdog

madhotdog Kenkyuusei

I loved for Yukirin, personally think she is still the best leader and has alot of fans

9. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Since when "having lots of fans" qualify someone to be a leader? If it's so then Yukirin's a bad choice compared to Mayuyu since she's got much more bigger fanbase than Yukirin

10. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I'll explain my vote too I guess. I voted Yukirin.

Although she's not quite as comparable as a bigger sister type to Nacchan, although it is a part of it, I think leadership is not just supportiveness of your team. The leader must also be able to speak up for the team, take hits for the team, front for the team, tag-team with the ace, and drive for the team.(I don't think she has to make decisions for her team in this kind of team so I didn't add that...) Just like the other captains, Yukirin is quite capable of these things. Just like the other captains, she has the confidence level to drive it. Just like the other captains, she's front girl material as well. It's not just excellence in one dimension but more like strong yet balanced overall stats.

11. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I voted Mayu just for the fun of it and because she's my fav but if I got to vote again than it will be Yuki

12. karles48

Next time I create a poll I must make sure that no re-voting or trolling is allowed, those things only counteract the final results... :hmm:

13. snowexpress

snowexpress Kenkyuusei

Yes I totally agree! It's not just about having a leader presence, it's actually more of a quiet job than anything because you have to be the driving force, behind the ace, and Yukirin definitely is.

14. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^A lot of what happens with the captains is what happens behind the scenes, if you've watched makings and stuff Sayaka and Takamina are always giving instructions and stuff to the other members, while I don't think I've ever seen anything that's like yukirin telling girls how to improve (she actually takes more notes than some of the other girls lol)

While, on the other hand, Maachan even mentioned during her instructions that Nacchan basically took the lead of rehearsals for new team b (although this is from nacchan's blog, but...), so I think that while it is a behind the scenes, it's not just 'supporting the ace,' it's 'keeping the team together'

15. oddball

oddball Member

^
    true but lets not forget that Naachan is actually the senior member in terms of time in AKB so she is in a way Yukirin's sempai anyway.......

Yukrin will all ways fail in comparison to Takamina and Sayaka because she if different from them, thye are both very sort of 'look at me' type of characters whilst Yukirin so when people say 'well she's not like Takamina or Sayaka' it's because her personality is different not becuase she's a poor Captain, plus of course she has a lot less experience then these two.

It also depends how much you trust Aki-P's judgement as well, Yuki ws chosen to be Captain of B by him and others so he believes she was the right choice (or the best choice avaliable) at that time.

16. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

Ahhhh man its getting closer quick question when does this poll end?

17. karles48

When Yukirin overtakes Nacchan, obviously... :hehe: As long as new members join the S48, and bearing in mind that only one vote is allowed, there is no reason to end it...it will 'die' naturally when the Team changes so much that the list of members doesn't make sense anymore...

18. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

^ ah ok thats cool then NO Nacchan will not be overtaken :cry: :cry:

19. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

BUMP.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Now Naachan 57 Yukirin 58.

20. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What?! 56 votes for Nacchan?!

She's really nice and all .. but I don't think she's captain material. She seems too soft to me.

I think Yukirin is the perfect choice for Team B captain. Next I'd choose Yuka. She seems like a mature girl who can handle tough situations =)

And then Kitarie would be my 3rd choice.