[POLL] Team B captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team B)

1. Chikano Rina

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Hirajima Natsumi

72 vote(s)
    33.0%
  3. Ishida Haruka

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  4. Kasai Tomomi

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Kashiwagi Yuki

87 vote(s)
    39.9%
  6. Kitahara Rie

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Kobayashi Kana

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Komori Mika

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  9. Masuda Yuka

20 vote(s)
    9.2%
  10. Miyazaki Miho

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  11. Oku Manami

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  12. Sato Amina

3 vote(s)
    1.4%
  13. Sato Natsuki

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  14. Sato Sumire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Suzuki Mariya

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. Watanabe Mayu

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  1. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I won't vote, I'd rather voice my opinion since it won't sound like a sound reason to others if I did vote. I'd vote Yukirin because contrary to what people thing, I do feel like she has that presence. It's also probably because I don't know more about Nacchan than I should. I guess I'd go with her because my perception set has been fixed to think that Yukirin (and no one else) should be captain. Perhaps if Nacchan was already captain of Team B, I'd think "definitely, Nacchan should be team captain". If you took a shot of the team captains together and replaced Yukirin with Nacchan, then to me, it would seem off - like its not right.

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I voted for Natsumi. Frankly i thought an older member would do, but when i looked at the choices Natsuki or Amina just didn't feel right. Yuki despite being the announced leader, well it feels like it's only by name. Maybe because sometimes it feels like she's only out there for herself. Or the fact that she's in French Kiss, it doesn't really feel like she's taking the lead, but then when i think about it, i think i only voted for Natsumi because she gives off a team B feel.

3. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Voted for Yuka only cause I'm biased XD
    Then again it'll be even nicer to see Yuka back in Team K!! LOL.

Besides that, nothing against Yuki...
    I think out of the 3 team captains, takamina, sayaka, yuki...
    yuki's the least charismatic...but that doesn't mean she's ineffective altogether :3

4. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Edit : My fat trolling attempt has been spotted :D
    I'm removing it before it backfire. Even from me, it was a bit too much. Sorry. [notme]

Yosh ! With this, the thread should have a more serious start !

5. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I´m with you.

6. Iori

Iori Kenkyuusei

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

They compared yuki to Takamina as well... :awesome:

But yeah i voted for yuki because while somtimes she does seem to ask others for support rather giving support, she is really good being a exsamle to follow and at looking after and being approable the younger team b members.

8. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Honestly Yukirin was so lost when she was named Captain of Team B, and she has said it herself that she doesn't think she has good leadership skills. I know that she's working hard, and I know that she cares a lot for other members and stuff, I just feel like it should've been CinDy all along :p

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    There's only one member who can get my vote.

[​IMG]

10. oddball

oddball Member

^

:lol: that would be epic!!!, they should so do it, just for the laughs! :XD:

Hmm, I must say at first I was kinda :wtf: when Yukirin was named Captain, tbh I think she was as well, it was all ways going to bve hard for her, taking over from CinDy, especially without confidence in her abilities as a leader but she has worked hard to earn the respect needed for a leader, with her own sort of leadership style (she's very different that takamina ans Sayaka) and now I think it would be odd to see another as leader,

If not Yuki I would say maybe Yuka if not Yuka than I would say Naachan.

11. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

^
    ^
    Now THAT would be totally epic :XD:
    But wait...that would mean she'd get more MCs ...that she can't remember :hehe:

Voted Nacchan....

I don't know... I just never saw Yukirin as a captain... (especially when in the vicinity of Takamina and Sayaka lol)

12. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

the only voting that sees the real captain not leading clear cut and instead falls back...
    Yuka or Komori.

13. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

It's logical to pick the captain from the team's original members. If Yuka were made captain, people would go batshit. I think if Haachan were still in team B, she'd make a good captain.
    Anyway, it's not really necessary to compare Yuki with Takamina and Sayaka. Team B is different from the other teams. Imagine if Sayaka or Takamina were captain of team B, the team wouldn't be the 'cute' team anymore.

They should make Komori captain for like a week or something just for the lulz. :lol:

14. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

Oh my gosh that would be the greatest and funniest week ever i would so love to see that :^O^: :^O^:

15. MoeKare

MoeKare Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    moekare_100
    :blink: Yukirin lost to Nacchan??? :blink:

Well Nacchan is good too to become Team B captain, because of some reasons,,
    but I still prefer Yukirin, Hmm~ its not because she is one of my fav,
    I just think that she is suitable to become one since she is good in leading...... :music:

This is just my opinion, we have right to argue rite?? :XD:

16. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Nacchan all the way. She's been in the group the longest and has the best chemistry with the rest of the Team. She could easily fill the leadership role. I agree that Kashwagi is a not-so-great choice as Captain. I assume they just wanted to use a girl they can push, and it had to be an original Team B member. Since they couldn't choose Mayu, they just went with option two. Which doesn't fit either.

If they kept another original Team B member for Captain, I could see Aika in that spot. Like the leader of a children's brigade.

And if it weren't an original Team B member, I can see the eldest, Natsuki as Captain.

17. Sorceress628

Sorceress628 Kenkyuusei

^ agrees

Once Cindy was shuffled to SDN48, I felt the leader position should have gone to Nacchan. She was the younger big sister to team B.

18. ET920

ET920 Member

Doesn't make sense to choose a girl they can push for Team B captain, and at the same time a girl they cannot push for Team K captain.

19. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^Kinda OT but saying that they don't push Sayaka is a bit of a stretch. She's not senbatsu, but DIVA was created for her and I think DiVA too, for good measure xD She also has a lot of work outside AKB etc, hardly not pushed IMO

20. ET920

ET920 Member

She doesn't appeal to Japanese fans (as seen by the AKB48 elections and by the Mixi rankings). Who knows why, but she is the lowest ranked captain between all three (and by a long margin).

Don't mistake an agency pushing one of their own products and Aki-P pushing one of his own products. DIVA might have been created for her, but it came with Beginner, didn't it? Beginner was released on October 2010, wasn't it? The shuffle was announced on August 2009 and took place on October 2009, right? Looks like they took their dearly time to start pushing her with a unit. Maybe DIVA isn't supposed to push her, but Yuka...

Also, that line of thought that a girl who isn't from the original team cannot become captain is kind of simplistic. That means whenever the last girl of the original team graduates, the team is finished, which is doubtful. Just like Nacchan could be captain of Team B and Miichan could be captain of Team K, it should be up to Akimoto.