TV / Radio Sailor Zombie 2014/04/18

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Stankovic, Feb 14, 2014.

1. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I was out from the city for like 4 days in total and can barely update. Forgot to tell that there is indeed an early broadcast through J:COM On Demand Mega Pack on April 13th. But since the video is already posted, I guess it won't be important enough to report this [hehe] I will be adding the early broadcast record video to the OP. Thanks for posting it.

Just like the synopsis said and how I guessed it, looks like they are really implementing and stressing out the lazy ass character in Juri ;)It's great though. The "such a bother (mendokusai...)" word could be her trademark later lol. The introduction scene where Maiko crashed with Juri shovelling the zombie is quite epic for myself. She beat the shit out of them with one hit lol. Not only impressed as a lazy troubled girl, but she's also friendly and damn strong. The opening song by Milk Planet is nice to hear. I like the song already when they put it in the first one minute preview of 1st episode. Hopefully it's going to be released somewhere in 37th or 38th single. Momoka's bossy character is already set up through the story. About her short scene, if we are to follow the track records where those three had their shooting together, Ricchan is the only one who barely participated together compared with Naanya and Juri. I know that she has more hectic schedule than those two, so I wonder if it's really affect the upcoming episodes later. But I suppose the director has handled the main context well and put those three in overall ammount of screentimes.

Juri stated she's ready for a psychopath acting, I wonder if they're going to make Mutsumi having her own conflict which made her attacking Maiko and friends lol :awesome: nah', just kidding. I have to admit it that Naanya's acting in first episode is quite flat. But it's her first try anyway. I meant, she's a new girl in AKB. She faced less acting experience than those two. Hopefully there'll be improvement in the upcoming episode. I hate to have personal unimportant complaint, but with the crew stressing out on family living in school after apocalypse together, girls able to have a nice chit chat together even when they're being awkwardly starred by clowns...I meant zombies, I wonder if they really are going to explain the post-apocalypse high school life in the next few days? :XD: I meant, where do those girls sleep? how can they made their food? etc.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  2. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Naanya, why are you driving that car? You're still not old enough to drive, yet.

Next episode's preview: Holy...FLYING ZOMBIE GHOSTS!! :shock: They're done for. It's a good thing the zombies are too stupid to realize they could have easily entered through one of the exposed windows a long time ago. :whistle:
    Zombie leader: How many times do I have to tell you, guys!? You don't have to break out in dance every time music starts playing! This is what I get for letting them watch Thriller.

Despite my joking, I actually liked it and will be looking forward to the next episode.:chuffed:

3. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Is this being subbed?

4. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    Nope, that's definitely a collosal titan. They're screwed up!!!!
    I was really curious how are they going to put the giant zombie into the drama and make it fit well without an absurd low quality effect. Judging from the preview of episode 2, I could say it's....uhm...not so good yeah, but not that bad either. I should always keep my expectation low in this one. But let's see how will it goes with Mion being giant. Oh, let's remember that it's a huge fashion zombie measuring 45 meters in length. Maiko will need a 3D maneuver gear to kill this one

Not that as far as I know of. The Chinese is on this, though I don't know if aidol or anyone will take it. I'll see that later
    For the moment, you can simply enjoy the chinese subbed one posted by mana a page back and I think the story is understandable enough even if you're not advanced with japanese. In case it's needed, silenka was also kind enough to give a few summary of the story in spoiler. People are also reviewing the episode without spoiler so I suppose those are helpful enough for the moment

EDIT: if none, I will try to get it subbed after getting the raw first

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  5. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Even though I had no clue what was going on (lol)... I was actually pretty impressed with the 1st ep. I've seen a lot of JDramas with bigger stars have much less production value than this one... everything like the camera work and lighting and stuff looked great IMO. Naanya was decent enough, her noticeable stiffness kinda fits her reserved transfer student character, so it didn't bother me. IMO Nana Owada is a star though... the camera loves her. Riichan was well... Riichan. :XD: IMO the stand out was definitely Juri... she gets to play the cool/bada** character though so that probably helps a lot. IDK... the way Juri looked and portrayed her character just felt perfectly spot on to me. :cool:

6. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    She said it three times in the opening episode, I think she'll probably say it at least once an episode until there is a plot point where she needs to be serious about the zombies, because currently it seems like they're so used to the zombies at this point they're sort of a joke (As seen in the opening scene.)

7. odagiri_juno

odagiri_juno Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Twitter:
    bizarre_juno
    Yeah, for something who bring apocalypse to the world,those zombie kinda looks like a joke. I guess there will be different zombie each eps or since there is music involved, maybe the zombie will ba more wild if certain music played..
    Whatever it is, I enjoy this drama and look forward the next eps..

8. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

Oh? This already started?!?! I guess I need to set the DVR. Wasn't too keen on it because I'm not really a fan of the featured members, but I've been a big zombie mark since I was a little child.

I was going to say something about "hopefully the acting doesn't turn me off", but I did make it through Majisuka3...

9. YoonAddict

YoonAddict Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    Twitter:
    YoonAddicting
    Well, it starts next week on TV. This was just for subscribers at an on demand service. I still recommend you to set the DVR anyways so you don't forget it! [hehe]

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Not being hooked at all.

The budget for this show must be so low.

11. srking

srking Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    It's Majisuka-level quality, plot wise. Juri's character definitely stands out, and her acting is also relatively good, though they are all kind of bad. I think I'll continue to watch it. After finishing joshikou keisatsu I think my level of tolerance has certainly gone up and I look back to the good old days of Shiritsu Bakaleya with a smile...

12. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    I'm actually looking forward to ep2, which must mean i like it! Naanya, not that polished yet but she's so, so new that it's alright. At least it's good in some areas. :) And Juri and Ricchan are good too! I don't know how to describe it, but yeah. And even though Ricchan has limited scenes for ep1, she really intrigued me. Some sort of a mysterious girl. And Miion in ep2!! I'm excited!!

And not to mention Mayu's inside too so this drama is a blast for me :D

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Bakaleya had some terribad acting as well, not to mention plot devises. Though them Johnny's Boys were a bit better than some of the folks in Majisuka and Sailor Zombie.:p

Anywho. About this show. Naanya is so green I was not expecting anything near good acting. Turns out she was better than I had supposed. Gives you an idea how low I set my standards for this show. Thanks Joshikou Keisatsu.:lol: Over all, I enjoyed the first ep. And anticipate enjoying the series more than the last few AKB casted dramas. Juri's character was awesome. No fear as she smashed zombie after zombie upside the head.:awesome: If Ricchan can make me hate her character, I would be very surprised and pleased. Not there yet, though she did the b*tch-face well.[hehe] And I enjoy Naanya on my screen so much, I care not how bad her acting is.:chuffed: :blush: Just wish she could have done more zombie killing.:hehe: And when she broke out in song and dance, I damn neared squealed at the adorable awkwardness of it.:cute: Yes, utterly smitten with her and completely biased because of it.:D Zombie Naanya at the very end had me :rofl::rofl:.

Bonus mention. I was right, Karen totally makes a great looking zombie.:awesome: Now if we can only get her munching on some poor bastard.:twisted:

I could post about wanting subs for this. But.... wait, isn't that what I just did?:fp: :hehe:

14. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    I was a bit late with the timeline update. But here are some scans from Monthly Television that was released back then in March 28th. Just announced by the official sailor zombie account too, there will be an interview coverage as well as behind the stage shot of Sailor Zombie in today's release of Weekly Playboy.

(03/28)
    - The Sailor Zombie articles in "Monthly Television" magazine is published
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

(04/15)
    - The interview of three "Sailor Zombie" starring members is now on sale in "Weekly Playboy"
    [​IMG]

I'll english sub it after getting the raw video file on Friday

15. aratafuru

aratafuru Kenkyuusei

Her zombie dance looked kinda odd though... like she wasn't really a zombie... but more like a wind-up doll that was running out of wind-up. :^^;:

16. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    @Stankovic: Good day! Will you be working on this independently or are you working with a team already? If you need some help, I could lend you a hand. :)

17. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you! :mail::mail::mail:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

18. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

Here comes another magazine! This time, the TV Guide magazine released today (04/16) will include a special article named "Story of Sailor Secret ☆"
    The three starring AKB48 members, Owada Nana, Takahashi Juri, & Kawaei Rina will appear. It will include an interview with those three, delivering a talk with the three AKB48 new generation members in this fast-paced drama shooting. There will also be strongest cute gravure, which I have no idea how it's suppose to look like :|

and here are pages in yesterday (04/15) release of "Weekly Playboy"
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    @Dante : Sorry for the late reply. I've answered that one in PM:mail:

19. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    SWEET!!!!!! Looking forward to it.:awesome:

That's why I was :rofl::rofl:so hard.:lol:

20. Stankovic

Stankovic Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    TeamJuri
    [​IMG]

On April 17th (today), the three starring actress of Sailor Zombie attended a TV Tokyo Press Conference. There were a lot of lights and nice camera shots being done. The girls were also commenting on their role in this new AKB48's awesome drama. Starting from Okada Nana (Inui Maiko) who was handpicked when she was still a research student, she commented "It's my first time playing a leading part, also my first time doing an acting performance. There were a lot that I don't know, but I've been taught by my seniors in various ways, that is why I was able to do the shooting happily". Kawaei Rina also said "I was nervous at first, but the three of us are in good relationship, so the shooting went so fun. I met other actors that a lot I could learn from, I really had a good experience here." Followed in the end by Takahashi Juri who starred as Oyamada Mutsumi (who wish to be called Mucchan), "I am longing the most to be an actress, and wanted to do this role the most. It was my first experience to received an audition that I could do good and was in time where I received a lot of motivations."

With the shooting comes to a nearly end, finally these three can return to their normal hectic schedule. The two girls except Kawaei must've been nervous with this conference as most stated this to be their first time playing such lead role. Especially for Naanya who's still a fresh meat. I actually only extract some informations which I consider as good to mention from the original article. It basically just stated about synopsis which I believe almost everyone know
    http://mantan-web.jp/2014/04/17/20140417dog00m200008000c.html

And here are some nice shots that I said:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]