TV / Radio Tofu Pro Wrestling (2017/01/21 - 2017/07/01)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 15, 2016.

1. Alvin chipmunks

Alvin chipmunks Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    tbh before the episode, i thought momoka will win then jurina will quit shirogane then join sakura's gym. I think momoka and mirurun has a plan, i remember few episodes back they smiled at each other(or maybe i'm wrong) when jurina's new partner was announced so, yeah. But yeah, the most shocking scene was kaotan's! This would be the number 1 scene in the whole series. Hahahaha!

2. Cisalpine88

Cisalpine88 Next Girls

Twitter:
    speranzom
    Yuihan getting married, Momoka being revealed as a superhuman with the ability to replicate the opponent's moves, or Kaotan's kiss scene?

3. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Everything!

4. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    but it still doesn't remove the fact that some of the move they're doing are too dangerous, especially moves that involved dropping your opponent flat on their head or their neck. yes, i agree with you, we don't know if haruppi was really injured because of this show or not, but looking at the move set that their doing, the risk is a bit too high, 'cause remember, they are idol, not professionally trained athlete.

5. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Yes, that move was dangerous. I definitely agree with that. Just don't use Haruppi as an example until we truly knows what is going on with her. I don't mind seeing people speculating about it as long as they treat it simply as a speculation and not a fact.

6. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

Nice fight and kind of shocking outcome! Well, Momoka will face the winner of the match Katomina vs. Yumoto next. I wonder if Momoka is able to replicate Yumoto's best moves... :)

Btw, who was that guy Yui is marrying? Looked like Sakura's dead father. :D

7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

I guess that copying power's not going to work on yumoto or katomina because she can't do those tumbling/acrobatic moves in real life lol.

I wish yumoto was on sakura's block instead -- a rematch with sakura would have been more interesting imo instead of vs mirurun. Of course any match with yumoto is interesting enough as the execution of moves is going to be good. katomina also.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  8. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    wow this episode

• Momoka looks so cool lol. I wonder if they are setting her up as Sakura's enemy in the final?
    • Kaotan :shocku:

10. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

So, the one who use Bomaye turned out to be Momoka, I thought Yuria is the one who will use that move.

Didn't she looks fine when Yazaki kicked her to Mexico? Her disappearance from media might be something serious, but I doubt it's related to injury.

11. dobod

dobod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    That Kaotan scene, seems like a tribute to another Matsumura.... lol

and Bomayeeeeee... even all the style is the same...
    I kind of predicted that Jurina will be lost, what's the point of hiding her power if she will lost on her first match.

And about it become 2 season, i think it's good, it will be such a waste after that hard training if it's just a short series.

12. mav48

mav48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kato Rena / Jitoe Nene
    Twitter:
    mav48_
    http://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12264623630.html

They're looking for audience members for filming.

translation from @OfficialMRK48:
    "AKB48 Dorama "Tofu Pro Wrestling" need audience extra | shooting date: 4/17, 4/19, 4/20 (climax scene)"

"climax scene?" Does that mean they're almost done with filming?

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Possible for my opinion...
    It's or not... Who knows...

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    You're probably right, or maybe not.

15. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

That's a very good idea, because fans will come for free and they know how to cheer! :) However, IMO they should have requested volunteers for audience also for the earlier matches. Now there have been like 20 people in the audience watching ep11 and ep12 matches, which looks kind of ridiculous.

16. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Climax scene probably referring to final match of that tournament, doesn't mean it will be last episode of this drama though.

17. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Said show wrestling guru...

Anyway? Are it was Sakura vs that surpised? or are we see Surpise vs Surpise?

18. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

I am nowhere near expert, all I did is just random guessing[hehe]

I can be wrong and they might end this show prematurely, but I doubt it, especially when they tried so hard attract NJPW fans to watch this show. You can see more dangerous moves lately such as Kaotan's back-to-belly piledriver. Even Bomaye can be dangerous if you botch it. Who knows if we will see Shooting Star Press soon.

By the way, Yuria just announced her graduation.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  19. grawar

grawar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hayasakatsumugi
    Oh no Yuria just announced her graduation... if there is a S2 will she be there tho..

20. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Extremely unlikely

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk