Which are Graduated AKB48/SKE48 members u missed most?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by I0ri, Nov 5, 2011.

1. winxred12

winxred12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Definitively Oku Manami, maachan I miss you so much

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I really miss Erepryon, Nontii, Chiruchiru, Nozofisu and Maimai, but the one I miss the most is Meetan. She was a unique character in the 48 family and nobody's ever replaced her.

3. Ribbon

Ribbon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaharuka
    AKB:Maachan,Komorin,Nacchan,Acchan
    SKE:Shiori,Kumin
    :(

4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Nonti, Rinatin, Michiru, Nacchi, Nachu, Hana, Meetan, Rachel
    And a lot more I didn't feel like naming.

5. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

Jo Eriko and Noro Kayo for sure.
    Between several TV appearances and her recent single, Chiyuu being gone from AKB hasn't really sunk in yet, but I did miss her at the election.
    Mariko-sama is going to be a big one for me though..... :cry:

6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    I'm glad to see I'm not the only one still liking her, despite, well... You know. :^^;:

7. Silvershen

Silvershen Kenkyuusei

For me it's Super-Center Aachan, just barely less than a year, got into the AKB fandom, she announced her graduation. The other two I miss are Kuumin and Ogiso, esp Kuumin. I've been watching varities with SKE, and she really stands out to me. The irony is that I started to pay attention to SKE after listening/watching their graduation song/performance Sore Wo Seishun To Youbi Hi. :fp:

8. DivineIdolMayu

DivineIdolMayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    The members I miss so far are:
    AKB48: Ono Erena, Atsuko Maeda (the "Absolute Ace", felt AKB wasn't the same after her graduation), Kasai Tomomi, and Hirajima Natsumi (felt Watarirouka Hashiritai wasn't the same without her :( ), soon to be Sayaka Akimoto and Itano Tomomi
    SKE48: Yagami Kumi (voiced Sonata in AKB0048) as well as Takada and Ogiso Shiori (All 3 graduated at once along with 6 others last April) :(
    NMB48: Fukumoto Aina (she graduated the day I posted this message [brokenheart] :cry: and she just became one of my NMB oshi on the day she announced her graduation :cry: )
    SDN48: Practically everyone, mainly Noro Kayo, Kohara Haruka, Urano Kazumi, Nachu (for her crazy hairstyle) and Sato Yukari

9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    AKB: Acchan (greatest ace ever), Erepyon (could have led AKB right now), Yuka (great performer and singer), Natsuki (singing), Kasai Tomomi (felt like senbatsu was incomplete), Nakayan, Nacchan
    SKE: Kuumin (charm)
    NMB: Jo Eriko

Felt like Cindy and Meetan aren't completely cut out of the group yet so there.

10. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    my beautiful queen Acchan, the greatest center of AKB, Kuumin, Mizuki, Kanakana, Rikako (Hirata Rikako), the best team leader ever, Chiyuu, Nacchan, Maimai, Komorin, and soon Ainyan, Mariko, Tomochin :cry:

11. Buddy P. Sokarijo

Buddy P. Sokarijo Kenkyuusei

Oshima Maim i truly regret the fact that i wasnt a fan back when she was still with the group...

Oku Manami, god this girl is gorgeous, she is defitnetly one of those girls i want to meet for real. Being mixed makes her realy gorgeous.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Acchan, obviously. :^^;:

The thing is, since her graduation, I've always imagined how a single would've turned out if she was still in, especially Ikiru Koto :inlove: (until KFC... just can't imagine her doing that dance lol), but after seeing her in the Sapporo Dome I'm kind of over that. It would've been weird if she appeared all lady-like on stage and then started dancing Katyusha or Ponytail. She's grown. :)

13. takin

takin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It's Meetan for me. Although I wasn't a fan when she was still in AKB, I really miss her Obaasan role in the group. SDN48 was a good opportunity for her. Too bad they disbanded. D:

Also, Kuumin for SKE. She was my SKE oshi but I don't follow the group that much anymore when she left so I didn't feel that she was gone.

14. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

AKB48: Mori Anna. I wasn't even around when she was actually in the group but when I was watching through old Ariyoshi episodes she was definitely shaping up to become on of my favourites. It was really disappointing to hear that she left. Masuda Yuka deserves a mention as well, her voice is one of the most recognisable in the studio recordings and some tracks, most notably Lay down, just aren't the same without her.
    SKE48: Yagami and Ogiso. SKE unfortunately lost most of their appeal to me when these members left.
    NMB48: None. I'm not really a fan of Jo at all and Fuuko is a fine center for Team M. I would miss Aina if she didn't stay with Yoshimoto but it's still very possible to see her on TV so there's no reason to miss her at all.
    edit: Oh shit, I totally forgot about Yamamoto Hitomi. Of course I miss her, so there you have it.
    HKT48: If I had to mention someone, it'd be Sugamoto Yuko. She's still doing some talent stuff though so it's not that bad.

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Kuumin!!! :cry:

Oh how I miss my SKE Oshimen!!! I was devastated when the other girls graduated, but with Kummin, and all of them at once? [brokenheart] [brokenheart] :wah: I had to take a break from SKE. And I missed being a part of the groups wonderful showing at the election this year. :fp: :fp:

16. takamina<31994

takamina<31994 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    I really miss Acchan and Mariko (even though Mariko graduated just two weeks ago).

Although Acchan had already graduated when I got into AKB fandom I really miss her because she was just in (almost) all of the pvs I saw and I'm really sad that I got into AKB after she graduated. :cry: :cry:

17. epicunclelove

epicunclelove Kenkyuusei

DEFINITELY Maeda, as she was akb, but among others are Nito, Komorin, Kasai, Akimoto, Mari-cchan.. lol what is there left?

18. Cloudeskies

Cloudeskies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sasakiyukari
    Ahhh... I miss Kuumin and Shawako (T _ T)
    Kuumin after watching Magical radio and shawako in some quiz show(I think shunkan AKB? i forgot)
    but after i noticed them.... both were going to graduate (T _ T)

19. 2ma2sama

2ma2sama Kenkyuusei

as i was a recent fan of akb, i imagined that too, or if she became 1st in 2012 election what song would aki p gave to her.
    one things i'm sure though how many years in akb would be, acchan will never be forgotten as she was the greatest ace/center ever. [clap]

20. secretfj

secretfj Kenkyuusei

I missed masuda Yuka (akb) and yagami kumi (Ske) most...
    They are really a strong support of the group, although they are not an ace member