Which are Graduated AKB48/SKE48 members u missed most?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by I0ri, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

Ya know, Hirajima could always audition for AKB again if she wanted to, something like Ayarin's case.. Seeing as she ranked #62 in the election and was the only graduated girl to rank, it still shows that she still has a sizeable dedicated fanbase (or just a small group of filthy rich fans). Don't know how management would treat her if that's the case though, with all the 2nd chapter and new gen talk now.
    not to mention that it'll add one more to the number of 1st gen girls left :awesome:

Watching Request Hour 2011-12 now kinda makes me think about whether those who were transferred from AKB to SDN would still be with AKB now if they haven't transferred. Their personalities really shine to me, from Meetan to Nontii and Cindy.. If only they weren't forced to graduate along with the whole of SDN. At least Noro is still appearing on AKB related shows now and then.

2. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I'm surprised some of them haven't re-auditioned/applied for the draft but maybe at this point they think they are "too old" to be in the group and be supported by their fans again.. It's kind of sad, I don't think they were anywhere near preparing to end their careers at the time SDN disbanded

3. UlgadApaWota48

UlgadApaWota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui01
    Twitter:
    hashirepenguin_
    Mariko Shinoda, of course! :blush:

4. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

I do not have an all time favorite... I do have a group of favorites and I miss them dearly because their contribution are unique and has no replace them:
    Acchan, Sayaka, Tomochin, Mariko.... and I'll miss Yuko just as much...

5. PrincessCaca

PrincessCaca Kenkyuusei

Must be Acchan and Mariko!
    It is very sad to see the team A are broken...

6. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Team A broken? What? [speechless]

Don't get me wrong. I miss Mariko terribly. And I did not even realize how much I missed Acchan til I started following Kojimako. But I feel Team A has done a wonderful job in closing those gaps in the team and remains one of the dominate teams in the whole 48G. I am confused. :confused:

7. cheza28

cheza28 Kenkyuusei

i think i get the feeling... when PrincessCaca says it is broken.

the reason is as simple as it is a whole new team a without them... it is not closing gaps because (at least for me) these kind of voids cannot be closed. So this team A is a new one and performs really well but the old one will be missed. and we know we will never get it back... so in this light we can see as broken without the ones we love dearly...

8. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I'm assuming this isn't just AKB/SKE anymore but 48G in general.
    For me, it's Ogawa Noa.
    She was my NMB oshi ever since 4th gen was announced and I don't think I'll ever really get over it. I think what makes this worse than any other graduation for me is that she just kinda disappeared off the face of the earth. Everyone at least you kinda hear about a bit or they stay active but she's just gone.
    She was one of my very favourite idols and I was really looking forward more than anything to the day she would be promoted. I only ever got to watch her perform once (an LOD of her seitansei) but I had a bigger smile on my face watching her than I ever had watching anything else.
    Noa bb I miss you ;n;

9. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Of course it would be Mariko-sama <3
    I have to admit I sort of drifted from the 48 fandom after Ue Kara Mariko, so when I heard Mariko graduated last year I was actually in shock to be honest. Not shock that she was graduating but more shock that I literally thought that if I was ever going to come back to the 48 fandom, Mariko would be waiting there for me, waiting for my support. Instead, she was gone and I don't know why but I felt awful that I didn't get to spend the last days of her time in the group supporting her as much as I can. These feelings have subsided now but there are times when I wish I was there when she graduated. But yeah, that's my sap story of how I missed my kami-oshi's graduation, etc.

Apart from Mariko, I miss Maachan, Yonechan, Nacchi & all the fabulous SDN woman

10. dimple

dimple Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishidaanna
    Twitter:
    igucchi
    i miss tomochin but luckily she has her own solo activities and whatnot so it's not like she disappeared.

i miss niidoi too i was so sad when she graduated she was in my top 5 ske members T__T but she had to choose between school or ske and i'm sure it was hard for her so i respect her decision.

i also miss kuumin although she was graduating when i just was getting into ske still she was one of my favorites and i don't see anything about her so i'm curious about what happened to her...

11. SunnySK42

SunnySK42 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    otakiyuria
    Twitter:
    sunnyside_42
    I probably miss Mariko and Kuwabara Mizuki the most. Mariko because even though I know she has a good career I just loved watching her interactions with the other members. Plus I still really regret that I never got a chance to meet her at a handshake event... I probably could have if I'd applied for more events or traveled to a further away national handshake event, but I kept figuring that there would be more time and then suddenly it was too late, since she graduated so quickly after her announcement. I miss Mizuki because she was my favorite SKE member and without her (and some of the others that were part of the mass grad) I don't really follow them anymore. She was just hilarious (best monomanes ever) and an awesome performer.

I also miss Sayaka a lot but she seems to be doing well on her own so I can't be too sad. I miss her interacting with the other members but she definitely kept to herself more than Mariko. I mostly miss her being on AKBingo.

Otherwise I kind of miss Mitsumune Kaoru, even if she was only there for such a short time. I recently watched an episode of Nemousu TV with her and some of the other 13th gen camping and she got along with the girls so well and seemed comfortable in a leadership sort of role. I would have loved to see her performing with Team K and I'll always wonder how it would have worked out.

12. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Mori Anna, Yagami Kumi and Komori Mika.

I got into Kumi late in her career, because I never really cared about SKE outside of WMatsui, but I saw her in dramas after MG1 and 2 and she started to interest me more. By that time, her cross-eyes had started to lessen I think. I'm sad to say that in the early days, her eyes did just unnerve me whenever I saw her (sorry Kumi fans, but they did).

Mika was just a lot of fun. Someone on another forum called her Captain Dorkable. I changed it to Captain Adorkable - you were just never sure what she do on TV programs. But her sort-of push didn't really work and she never got the recognition I think she deserved. I think she probably did the right thing to leave AKB and the Entertainment Industry, as I don't think she would have made a career out of it.

Mori Anna had the kind of face that I find instantly attractive and interesting. I was really annoyed when they practically threw her out of the theatre after her minor scandelette - no goodbye to the fans, no graduation show, picture taken down almost within minutes of the announcement. At least she seems to have come back with her own independent monthly show (even if I'm a long way behind with watching it)

13. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Of course that will be Acchan... I like it whenever she and Takamina sing together and share the center stage... I also miss the Kami7 who graduated... the best part of AKB is when they all perform together...

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

→ Acchan comes first, obviously. My eternal kami-oshi. I miss her so much, but I'm glad she's doing well as actress and solo so I'm not too sad. However when looking at AKB now I sometimes wonder, "if Acchan was the one who got center for this song, maybe I would love it more". Center is indeed really important...

→ For other AKB members there's Tomochin. I feel there isn't another member who could have the same type of personnality/looks as her (yeah I know Moechan is aiming for that and I like her, but they aren't so alike to me). I would mention Mariko/Sayaka/Kasai since I love them too, however I think it was right for them to leave the group when they did so I can't say I "miss" them in AKB but I do miss seeing them a lot, like before. Some other ones are Mori Anna and Mitsumune Kaoru. It's not that I miss them but I would liked them to have stayed. Mori Anna because she seems interesting and she was Paruru's best friend, I wanted more of their friendship. and Kaoru, even if she got a lot of hate, somehow I think she could do well. and if we can go to older gens, Oshima Mai. I wasn't a fan when she was still there, but seeing old shows and everything, I know she would have been between my top favs if she stayed in the group.

→ For SKE it's definitely Kuumin. I loved her when she was there, but I realized I love her even more when she left. Even if I like others in SKE, it just didn't look the same. It's even more sad since she doesn't have any career now. So when I randomly see a new pic of Kuumin... :') Other SKE members worth mentioning are Ogiso Shiori, Kuwabara Mizuki, Hata Sawako. These 3 girls, even if I wasn't their fan, but they're some of the members/faces I would think about when thinking of SKE. It felt weird after they left.

→ There's no one in particular for NMB/HKT/Nogi.

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    The one who dragged me into this fandom: the one and only Shinoda Mariko.

I knew about AKB48 after watching Ikemen Idol (where I liked Kojiharu the most and the songs, but not enough to bother about their main group at all), but when I was lurking in a H!P related forum, saw someone really pretty and stylish next to Yasuda Kei.

"Maririn of AKB48"

I googled her name and by that time, Majisuka Gakuen began airing. The stylish woman also happened to be a capable actress and by then, she stayed as my favorite of the group (or part of the Top 3 at least).

--

Sato Amina: The real 'Cinderella girl'. Also got hooked by her after watching Majisuka Gakuen; her role was minimal, but she looked really pretty there - obviously I investigated about her and stumbled to her bittersweet story. I rooted for her a lot, even if she was ignored and pushed aside by no reason, she shone the most to me.

Actually disliked when they shuffled her to Team K. It's a great team, like all of them but it didn't felt right to her in my opinion; I feel sad, but even Amina's looks became less tidy and was when she gained more weight (something that seemed to influence negatively for some). Still loved her though, and even voted for her last year. I thought that after becoming center for 'Next Girls' things would improve but...nada.

I miss her interactions with the girls and listening to her voice, but she really had to go to find her place again - I don't follow seiyuu as passionately as I did during my teens, but might do it again for her.

--

Kasai Tomomi: Before her scandals, she seemed shafted by the management in order to promote other girls (seemed like they only cared for 2nd gen girls if their last name was Oshima, and with Sae in Shanghai...); I started to miss her during UZA, where I imagined her sexy stage persona suiting the concept perfectly, during Sayonara Crawl (where she'd rocked the floral bikini) and the most: Koisuru Fortune Cookie. Soothing and chill songs are so good for her, and she was one of the most diverse members on senbatsu.

I miss her reactions, and how she's quite the opposite to her sexy/flirty appearance portrayed in the group; I'm glad she's still active in the music, and how more relaxed she seems. But I miss her lots anyway.

---

By seeing old lives, I miss Acchan and how it was impossible to not look at her, same with Tomochin; neither of them made such an impact in my world even if I liked them tons, but not at least as those I listed above; I also miss Yuttan's perfect voice, but she wasn't used well anyway.

I'd say I miss Sayaka, but most of her career (even during the last years in the group) gravitated more in non-idol related projects; if someone has potential to live on her own name and not being always associated to AKB48 is her: she has that charm that might bring fans who aren't interested in the 48 in her, and is great modeling/hosting/acting. I dare to say she has one of the brightest futures in this new chapter of her life.

16. aisacchan

aisacchan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    kuumin and mariko-sama :(

17. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Acchan, Tomochin, Rinatin, Maimai.

18. Kurisu97

Kurisu97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Erepyon... :'(

19. KanonRock

KanonRock Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    fadillkharisma
    i miss them all, especially kuumin, acchan and maachan. we never again have the ace like acchan, and we never again have the cuttest girl like maachan and we never again have the crazy one like kuumin

hahaha i miss the old day

Sent from my shoe using Tapatalk 2

20. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    In order:
    • Shinoda Mariko (first oshimen ever, always part of my top and undoubtely one of the strongest presences ever in the group imo).
    • Sato Amina (was my kami for a long time, but it sucked how much they ignored her despite being loved by fans).
    • Kasai Tomomi (grew to love her more thanks to her blog, and even her graduation was kind of rushed and had her scandals, loved her: cannot help but imagine her in Koisuru Fortune Cookie senbatsu).
    • Ono Erena (Became a fan of the group during 2010, thanks to Sakura no Shiori, and she really caught my eye in Majisuka Gakuen and the live action of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (which was an awful movie, but Erepyon was my fave character - in AKBingo she was great as well - but I'm happy with her solo career now).
    • Masuda Yuka (...that voice, it doesn't need further explanation).

And I'm part of those who miss Acchan: my feelings towards the group hadn't changed, but seeing performances with her as center...makes me realize she was THE center, and her smile was so warm.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014