Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Last night I dreamed I went to the city to go see Transformers again, and ran into an old high school buddy. Things got fuzzy after that, then I went back home and my mom was asking what I was going to eat for dinner.

How exciting. XD I guess I had this one because I do plan to go to the movies Friday, and this is the first night in a few days that I got more than 5 hours of sleep.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

spirit of movie???

3. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

i dreamt about i was going to some theater for some show.. like school field trip
    apparantly it seems like my best friends from every school i went were there with me ROFLMAO

and just before the show started some AKB48 girls (?) came in and sat the row behind us
    I was shocked of course :shock: :shock:
    And then I realize Yuko there!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
    Then I kept looking over then she smiled at me..
    I was eating shaved ice, then I walked over (Yeah we were all standing in like concert o_O
    And asked Yuko if she wanted some shaved ice? Then she ate some too
    Remember my ice was Melon flavor :twisted: :twisted:

4. nightmarest

nightmarest Kenkyuusei

my dream was about when i walk in the market then suddenly someone hug me from back,
    when i saw the person was an OKAMA... T_T
    that was the ugly dream that I ever had.. yuck!

5. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I had my first AKB48 dream last night! (with a little H!P too)

It all started with me going to the supermarket and buying a Hana PB. I came (I think I flew, but that may have been another dream) home, and put it in my fridge next to some smoothie, which I then drank.

Then suddenly the dream changed completely and I was outside my house with loads of AKB48 and H!P girls. I think it was Yoshizawa Hitomi who was leading us all, and we were practicing for a play we were going to perform. We were all told to play a certain girl, I remember my sister got Kojiharu, I got Arihara Kanna (I'm not even a fan, strange).

Then we were all at my old high school and we had to perform AKB48 songs in front of everybody as our girls. The crowd were all wearing those bunny outfits Biyuuden (eugh) had.

I had to dance to GLASS no I love you, and everybody was booing. My sister had to dance to Kukukurupaa and I was jelous because it was my favourite song, so I started dancing too... then I woke up.

6. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i had a bad dream last night.
    i was kidnapped.
    but my dream was not ended properly because of my DAMN alarm clock.

7. Shakey_Jake33

Shakey_Jake33 Kenkyuusei

I seem to be getting really creepy, random dreams all the time these days... they say that's a sign that you've got a lot on your mind! That's believable.
    I never used to dream at all until about a year ago.

It usually involves some wierd mix of what I've been thinking about a lot of the time, like I dream about some wierd event at work mixed with something I've seen on the news. I dreamt a cat was kidnapped the other day, but for some reason I was unable to tell anyone (cannot remember why).

I wonder what I'll dream about tonight? Probably not lucky enough to include someone like Miichan or Acchan I guess, more random crap :(

8. Rijio

Rijio Kenkyuusei

Oh I have to tell you about that. XD
    Last night I had a dream about AKB48. It had become a male & female groupe and I was in XD
    I was wearing the Keibetsu Shiteita Aijou outfit but instead the skirt, it was a pair of knickers.
    We were performing the song at the great china's wall.
    I was singing with Erena and she was on my shoulders.
    It was pretty fun!
    Then We were doing an event in a school gymnasium. I was happy to meet the AKB48 members even if now I was part of it with other guys.
    Sayaka Akimoto wanted some drugs from me but I didn't have any XD She was pretty nasty at me in fact.
    Eventually we were all sitted listening to some kind of teacher.
    I was elected president of Japan. There was a nice guy next to me, and Erena said I wasn't representative of the japanese society.
    XD

That's all folks! XD

But it was a nice dream =)

9. Seros

Seros Kenkyuusei

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sayaka Choco Drugs

10. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

okie I have had to weird dreams the past two days! >.<
    both invovle Korisu

Well my frist dream had me, cM, Korisu, and Erepyon!

Well the dreams started off with me going to japan and an AKB48 concert well when I got there cM and Korisu were best friends and were planing on moving to Russia. Erepyon was a bad guy and tried to stop them, and I was up set but cM told me not to worry and korisu called the police and my Erepyon went to jail forever. cM and korisu moved to Russia, and I marryed some cute Japanese boy.. Also what was weird about this dream is that cM was the same heigth as korisu but korisu is alot smaller!

Now my next dream is weird to! xD

It's about me, Korisu, and Harunyan!

Well all three of us were best friends and korisu invited us over for the weekend
    Her house was cool and she had two beds! Me and Harunyan shared one! So korisu put on a movie with Bea Arthur as maude and she was jumping a train then korisu's mom came in and asked us to go to the laundry room, so we all did and we meant korisu's dad Tsunku! XD he was in his boxers too Ewwie xD! So we all went back into her room and I woke up after that!

Maybe I should not fall asleep after talking to cM on msn? xD j/k

11. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

but then again, u should thank ur DAMN alarm clock that reminded u, fastly, that it was all just a bad dream, right? ;)

12. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

My god, what a totally f*cked up dream I had last night. This is what's great about not sleeping the night before. Your mind goes absolutely insane when you get a good night's sleep after. :lol:

It was actually a series of dreams. The first was rather boring. It was just me at my house and these two guys were over trying to fish on my front lawn. The only problem with this is there is no body of water within twenty miles of my house. o_O After that, I think something else happened that I don't really remember, but then things got very interesting. The setting was a little fuzzy. At times, it was my house, and at some other points it became the high school I used to go to/work at now. A few people are coming over, and it's mostly Japanese girls. o_O Yay! I can't remember if they were all AKB48 girls, but it could have been as some of them reminded me of Team B members, and Sayaka Akimoto and Yuko Oshima were the two I really remember seeing. We all start chatting and one of the girls brought alcohol. Since a lot of the other girls were underage and I don't drink, she reached into the couch in my living room (!) and pulled out some other drinks. I remember she made a point of it to hand me a mushroom flavored drink and made fun of my video gaming habits(Mario reference lolz). Anyway, we are all having fun and laughing, then all of a sudden some sirens go off and someone yells something like "get inside, get inside!!". Then some military vehicles come by and outside looks like it's about to become a war zone. Some of the other people there say things about these other people are still on their way here. A few girls run in at the last second, and I think Yuko was one of the stragglers. We all stay inside and chat, but the atmosphere is a little more gloomy what with World War III going on outside in the middle of nowhere, Texas, USA. I eventually open the door to a hallway to go get something or look at what's going on. Up until this point, this had been at my house. Now, I was at the high school. I went out into a hallway and looked outside to see (still the view from my house, though) military vehicles full of soldiers going north and all kinds of mayhem. After that, I make my way down the hallway and there is this really thick gas coming in from the north entrance. I basically go "Ohhhh shit!" and run back to the room where all my friends are. Gas has totally infiltrated an open window(room looks totally different now, instead of my living room it's like a conference room) and they are all out cold. Some are kinda moving but the gas has obviously got to them. I start coughing, but put my shirt over my mouth, because that always defeats poisonous gas, right? I start working on getting the window shut, but the window is old and has cracks so I can't get it totally shut. I do the best I can, then try opening the door to the hallway to fan the air out, but now the hallway is almost full of gas. Somehow, the gas starts thinning and they start waking up. We get up and start trying to work our way down the hallway to get out I guess, and after that, things start to fade away and this amazing adventure is over.

All I can really say is wow. My brain comes up with some of the most insane stuff ever. I wish I could remember these dreams in a crystal clear way. I could make a fortune being a writer. But yeah, that was kinda fun actually. Filled with adventure, but not enough scare to be a nightmare. :lol: I love my brain today. <3

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

waa....
    your dreams too long but interesting....
    how come the girls bought the alcohol and the dreams become war.....
    hahahha....
    so interesting...

14. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

i love reading Data's post of the dream. it sounds like a fiction.

YEAH! ;)

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

@data..

all i can say is, i never had such a vivid dream as that, and yeah you can write a novel, and probably get a lot of readers/supporters. What a long dream, but atleast you had some of the cute AKB girls in it, have you ever had a dream of just you and Sae-chan? i think i will scroll up a page and read the other one you had.

i can't remember my last dream, too bad i can't focus and create one that i want...all Mariko and Tomomi Kawai....a few of my favorites!

16. 2005hondacivic

2005hondacivic Kenkyuusei

I had a dream that kayano was my little sister and she was taking me backstage to see the rest of the girls. It was a good dream.

17. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

Last night, I had yet another dream, and more importantly, another good night's sleep! I could get used to this! No World War III, poison gas, or AKB48 girls this time. :lol: It was a very generic dream. The real vivid part was that I was in our Junior High's cafeteria for some kind of function and there was a lot of people I didn't know there. I was introduced to this chick who was SUPER cute and sort of into anime and stuff like me. We were joking around and touching kind of like a date that was going well. That's all I really remember for this one. Short, but super sweet. :)

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

that is one nice dream you had!

i actually had a dream myself, nothing enjoyable and rather stressful kinda. I was running thru a large, house. I wouldn't exactly say haunted house, but it was a large house, and i was either chasing someone or they were chasing me, i don't remember. It was night time and there were all these rooms. I can not figure and analyze my dream, but thankfully i woke up briely and the dream was interrupted. I would have hope to dream of any Japanese girls, like some of the AKB girls. Atleast i had a good nights rest last night.

19. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I had a dream I was in a completely white world. And I went into an igloo and talked to a man with no face. It was really thought-inspiring. ;_;

20. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I actually had another AKB dream last night. Basically, there was an AKB48 concert, in my town's Junior High auditorium no less. :lol: And some of the girls were coming around and talking to people in line(one of them kinda looked like Kasai Tomomi), but never talked to me. :( Eventually we all filed in, and then Hana Tojima started singing a solo song. It was good! :lol: Then the dream faded away.

This is SO WEIRD. I usually don't dream at all, and look at how much I've posted this week. It is totally insane, but I kinda like it. XD