Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

if i had a dream of any akb event member or anything about them, i'd be happy...i had one dream this week, that i can recall...that's a lot.

i think your dream is so cool, i would love to dream of any of my favorites like Kasai, even if they don't talk to me.
    maybe i should watch more akb videos to conjure some in my mind...lol

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agree with you qilver...this is my experience,sometime if i watch the akb video before sleep,it will exist in my dreams.....
    like before,i dream i was in the akb theater after watch the j-panorama video(the discovery about akb if i not mistake)....

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i think they were in japanorama video..

i wish i can see them live via my mobile-cell phone, don't think that is possible, but sadly i didn't have any dreams of akb last night.

I am still hoping for a Mariko-dream come true, type dream..is that possible? but from my real-life booksigning meet, i want a dream of her, and just her, then some of the other favorites that i have would be nice too.

4. kyu

kyu Kenkyuusei

seems that i can't remember any of my dreams lately...not even a part of them. sad. maybe i was too tired that i have fallen to deep sleep? :confused:

5. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

that is possible....not remembering a dream due to deep sleep? perhaps.

lately my sleep patterns have been a bit irregular, due to the fact of getting back into west coast sleep rhythms, and a work week schedule, coming back from vacationing in Japan. I have had two dreams that i vividly remember. Unfortunately none of which had Mariko Shinoda or any other AKB'er.
    my dreams have been similiar, and insignificant.
    I am in a house, usually two story, and it is eerie, and i hear noises from the down stairs, i check, the door is open( door leading to the garage) and suddenly my mom wakes me up, and the stupid dream ends, thankfully. The last dream, i was chasing someone in the house, or someone was chasing me, i can't remember...too bad it wasn't Mariko. lol My dreams tend to be short, and sometimes vivid, usually insignificant though.

6. Kazearashi

Kazearashi Kenkyuusei

For me it's been a long time since I had a dream.... :shock:

I don't know, I rarely dream now... xD

Is it a sad thing or good thing?

Maybe I do dream but I never remember them after I wake up.. xD

7. cRaZY MiKi

cRaZY MiKi Kenkyuusei

Yesterday I dreamt about..
    because of rain my friends and I were trapped in the AKB48 theater..
    and they were practising..
    Yuko, mischievious as usual, was jumping around and annoying other members
    so my friends said "Hey watch your Yuko!!!"
    haha ><

8. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, an AKB48 dream being stuck in the theater, as they were practicing, not such a bad place to be...
    and Yuko being mischievious eh? but cute as ever eh....lol :D

9. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

my dream last night eh.... hehe..
    i was dating with my syscom lecturer! <3

10. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Hmm I had a nice dream last night, I was at some kind of market, where they sold all kinds of Morning Musume stuff. Remember buying t-shirts, posters, etc.
    And was just about to buy the "Junjun Linlin" FC event stuff (wrist band, t-shirt and cap) (I don't like Linlin, but Junjun made it worth it :roll:) then i woke up and realized it was just a dream :(

11. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

^ The waking up part is always the pits with that kind of dream. hehe

I like cM's dream about being trapped in the theater. Sounds like a nice place to be stuck in. :lol: My dreams have finally calmed down for now. Maybe now that I'm no longer waiting for my stuff to arrive, my mind has let it go a little. :)

12. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i somehow imagined that H!P store would be kinda like that, with all these accessories and other stuff available to buy, other than just photographs....but it was mainly just that, photographs in real life.

nice dream you had though.

13. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Actually, last night I dreamt that Dog the Bounty Hunter was my uncle. And he was the best damn uncle ever. Must have been because I saw Dog on TV yesterday after years of not seeing it...

14. Gloworm

Gloworm Kenkyuusei

Nobody can mess with "The bountyyy huntaaa!!!" *fails horribly at singing that part :lol: *

15. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, after watching it too....

i wish i could do that, i should go watch some mariko video clip over and over...and put it in my subconscious mind, and then go have vivid, dreams of her over and over, or any other AKB girl, then i have to wait up, and get ready for work. lol

16. CDevil

CDevil Member

I had such a weird dream last night, but since it had no AKB48 in it, I'll just say that it involved what seemed like Genghis Khan's army, a bunch of elephants, a swamp, and about 5 gigantic turtles that were so big you could only see their feet. And they were all inside my house.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

inside your house???have an enough space for they'll????maybe your house is so big....

18. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

wow, that's a big house you had in your dream to fit all of that!

i didn't have any dreams that i can recall from last night....

19. luminouswave

luminouswave Kenkyuusei

I've a dream, I don't remember, but I think aachan in my dream

20. Kyobu

Kyobu Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Haha, that dream sounded awesome. I've only ever had one AKB48 dream, and there wasn't a Hana in sight, let alone singing a solo song.