Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'd swear I had a long dream about AKB48 last night...but I don't remember it... :(

2. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I dreamt that Yui kissed me. And because she'd been eating spicy food she basically destroyed my mouth, but I didn't care. Because the idea of being with her matters more to me than a sense of taste :inlove:

3. karles48

Last night I dreamed of Miichan!! [party] (it was about time...) We were in a big room with more people and I asked Miichan if I could have a photo taken with her. She agreed, but I had my camera in my backpack :confused: so another person took it with his camera. I didn't know that person so I opened the backpack and looked for my camera, but when I found it Miichan was already leaving with other girls...the dream was a bit bittersweet...

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

^you are so lucky,, :XD: , are you sure its just a kiss?? :^O^:
    when i had a dream like that too, wasamin is eating a strawberry or cherry, cant see it clearly because its inside her lips, she asked me if i want some,, ofc i said YES!!!! :^O^: then when im about to kiss her she just ran away :fp: .,, some members of akb called her.. dont know who that is.. :fp: [flip] :lol: :^^;:

5. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

^It could have been more, I barely remembered it when I woke up :hehe:

So far in Yui dreams I've received a curry flavoured kiss and the hoodie she wore for the ENTAME shoot (which will explain why she isn't wearing it in my poster :awesome: )

6. czy

czy Kenkyuusei

I just had this weird dream where paruru is my adorable younger sister and I'm searching a suitable boyfriend for her [rock]

7. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

I dreamt I'd one the lottery and was planning on starting by paying off the rest of my university fees, and carefully managing it so I never spent over half of it until I got a job.

8. Weezon

after watching some horror movies this past few days.. i dream i can see ghost but only on mirrors..
    then i remember ive helped 3 ghost,so their spirits can be free from pain... [think]

9. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    I had a dream I was in a video game. What's weird is that I don't even play video games anymore. :|

10. Weezon

i had a dream, i was with Yui(yokoyama),, we are in a restaurant,, we're just chatting,,, also i was able to touch her hand,,, :drool: :lol:

11. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I dreamed of me back in high school ... during a P.E. class we were running ... and there she is ... Shiraishi Mai!! \(^_^)/

I was rooting for her when she ran ... but she seemed to have injured her leg at the end ... the poor girl. :cry:

12. karles48

Last night I had a long dream about AKB48...and this time I still remember some parts of it! [party] I had been given three stickers with a sign written on each one of them and a picture of Acchan and I had to draw those signs on different places of the picture (don't ask me why, dreams are often weird... :dunno:) Later, someone introduced me to Tomochin and she cheek kissed me... [blush] (I wish I remembered more about the dream... :()

13. potatopirate

potatopirate Kenkyuusei

I had a dream that I was in a maze, and when I found the exit... barrels everywhere. I mean what.

14. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Had 2 dreams involving 48/46 members.

First one had Maiyan in it ... again!! Don't remember much of what she did ... but there was an old guy telling her to do something and she followed his orders .....

Second one had Sasshi, Takamina, Yuko, Mayu, Kojiharu, Mariko ... they were doing a contest of eating this weird purple juicy fruit with thorns on it ... Sasshi finished the fruit the fastest and won the contest. =D

15. karles48

I dreamed something about being a spy...perhaps the fact that I saw the Skyfall premiere yesterday had something to do with it... [think]

16. asudja

asudja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyazawasae
    I think I forgot to post here..
    though I did post in the "confession thread"

a few days/weeks ago I dreamed of me and lovetan surviving a zombie apocalypse :inlove:

and last night, I dreamed of GOMATAN!! (Ogiso Shiori of SKE48) :lol:

17. seins124

seins124 Kenkyuusei

couple days ago i had dream in my dream
    it's so confusing lol

18. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

I had some kind of dream involving a dance of some kind, which for some reason was being lead by my old school head of music. Apparently there were some AKB members there as well. Mocchi seemed nice :blush:

19. karles48

I only remember part of my dream, but I was some kind of professional killer who had to kill a man with a rifle... (I watched Skyfall yesterday, I guess it had something to do with that... :p)

20. jigs

jigs Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    JigsAlice
    I don't dream much but when i do they are so random making any sense of them really isn't possible.

I did however have a dream about Mayuyu. She was inside the house next to mine cooking food (i could see her through my window) and then it ended...i think..can't really remember. Random certainly but i don't usually dream about real life aspects so it surprised me.