Your dream last night?

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by freezingkiss, Jun 23, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'd swear I dreamed I had problems with a mosquito...and when I woke up I had one in my room pestering me... :^^;:

2. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

Just before I woke up I had a pretty disturbing dream. I don't want to think about it.

3. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Dreamt about Kojiharu. This my first AKB48 dream. :^O^:

4. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i want to have that dream......... :^O^: :^O^:

-----
    so i had a dream, i was in a Mall,, dont know what im doing there... lol :^^;:

5. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

I think I dreamt of girugamesh last night for the first time in probably six months or more. No idea what they were doing in my dreams...I haven't been really interested in their work since they released that Zantetsuwhatsit song of theirs.

6. Weezon

i dreamt about Juri, we were talking about AKB0048 2nd season, i she said she is included in the 2nd season, and i said i wanna hear her voice,the voice she use in the anime, :^^;: :^^;: thats all i remembered,,

7. karles48

I had a short but funny dream last night...I was with Miichan, Acchan and another member and someone was taking a picture of us, so I put my hand on Acchan's shoulder...and then she told me that I was pressing on her...oshiri...with my knee (well, the truth is that she was actually sitting on it... [hehe]

8. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

FInally had another AKB dream last night!

It was like back in LA where we all saw AKB in the dream. I remember seeing one girl come up to me and say 'arigatou gozaimasu' to me, which she looked at me making me do the same. She was saying something else to me, but unfortunately could not figure it out.

I just wish I knew which girl talked to me!

9. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

I dreamt I was back at uni, and went to class. Really boring.

10. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

Nice Kore dream. A tad surreal, of course, but 99% of my dreams are surreal anyway :^^;:

11. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

I dreamt I was watching QI or Have I Got News For You or something on my laptop, and then my brother came in to annoy me whilst doing that, and then suddenly the shows presenter started glitching out, and someone pulled away the image on my screen to reveal the exact same seen. Also whatever show it was was being filmed in the Shukan AKB studio.

12. Weezon

finally i had a dream with Acchan..

so my Aunt has a shop of toys,and one toy is very famous is her shop, like this
    [​IMG]
    then, famous celebrities rent this toy just for fun,,(lol) :lol: , and she said she always pick up the toys when the customer is finish using it,, and she said if i wanna go with her, i said yes,, then when going to the place i saw a girl sitting in the park with the toy beside her, its acchan!!!! :cute: , and i think she is wearing this [​IMG] , she hand over the helicopter and said thank you then i woke up,, its 7.55am

13. freezingkiss

freezingkiss Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yuihan
    I dreamt that I owned a run-down pirate ship, and as I was coming into a bay somewhere, I threw a giant walnut and a giant hollowed-out watermelon into the sea. My friend and I were dancing to UZA when suddenly I realised it wasn't UZA at all but an old Enrique Inglesias song. lol

14. Ninja_Penguin

Ninja_Penguin Kenkyuusei

I don't remember fully, but I had a dream about Takamina, Yukirin, NyanNyan, and Yuko.
    I was laying on my bed, and they were in my room for some reason talking to me about something, but I couldn't hear them. Anyways, in my dream though they looked so. :drool: :drool: :drool: :cute:

15. karles48

I dreamt about Tomo-mi (it's hardly surprising, she's been in the spotlight of lately...) and the dream was veeeeeery Tomo-mi-ish... :drool: (too bad it was so short... :wah:)

16. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

AKB related: in my dreams, i'm having friendly arguments with Maeda. :^^;:

Not AKB related: my neighbours is telling my mom that their daughter is getting married in two months. :^^;:

17. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

i dreamt that i'm at an akb concert.
    i was in the arena floor near the back and sitting in front of me was kobayashi kana. she was wearing an akb shirt and some cat ears headband and was really friendly. we hi-fived when i brought out my akb light sticks and multi colored fan. all of a sudden there was no people in all the area in front of kana's row and we all charged down to the very front. i ended up next to a guy dressed in an akb0048 costume :D . when i saw him i pointed at him with a questioning look and he just shrugged laughing and we hi-fived. just as the concert was starting i woke up :(

18. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Woohoo! I finally dreamed of my Sakurai Reika-chan last night! And it was a very vivid one! <3

She was doing a small performance live with the other Nogizaka46 girls ... but she made a mistake with the dance movement and she was in the front row .....

So after the performance, she came to me (who apparently was her boyfriend in the dream) and started crying on my shoulder while I held her in my arms ... hehehehehehehe [hehe]

19. yeyo03

yeyo03 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    I had the nicest dream the other night to bad I can't tell because the otaku's might hate me! LOL!

20. Bushido

Bushido Kenkyuusei

Had a dream about Milky. :inlove:
    Brought her out to dinner with friends and parents and she said something about studying Humanities in university. :wtf: