|Nickname||Katomina (かとみな), Minamon (みなもん)|
|Birthdate||January 15, 1999|
|Birthplace||Niigata City, Niigata, Japan|
|Current Age||23 Years Old|
|Social Networks||Official Website / Official Fanclub / 7gogo / Bilibili / Instagram / LINE / TikTok / Twitter / Weibo / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||1st Generation|
|Debuted||August 2015 / 1st Generation|
- 1 Catchphrase
- 2 Trivia
- 3 History
- 4 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 5 Team History
- 6 Singles Participation
- 7 Albums Participation
- 8 Units
- 8.1 Stage Units
- 8.2 Concert Units
- 8.2.1 AKB48 Kouhaku Utagassen 2016
- 8.2.2 NGT48 1 Shuunen Kinen Concert in TCH ～Max Toki Mekasechatte Ii Desu ka?～
- 8.2.3 AKB48 Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2017
- 8.2.4 Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～
- 8.2.5 AKB48 Group Kanshasai ~Rank in Concert~ (Senbatsu Sousenkyo Rank-in (17th-80th) members performance)
- 8.2.6 NGT48 Tandoku Concert ~Mirai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?~
- 8.2.7 AKB48 Group Request Hour Setlist Best 100 2018
- 8.2.8 AKB48 53rd Single Sekai Senbatsu Sousenkyo Concert ~Sekai no Center wa Dare da?~
- 9 Media Appearances
- 10 Gallery
- 東？西？北？南？ みんなの視線は（みーなーみー！）新潟県新潟市出身、NGT48のアクロバットガール『かとみな』こと加藤美南です。(2015-2018)
- Higashi? Nishi? Kita? Minami? Minna no shisen (Mi-na-mi-!) Niigata-ken Niigata-shi shusshin, NGT48 no akurobatto garu [Katomina] koto Kato Minami desu.
- (East? West? North? South? Everyone's gaze is going (Mi~na~mi~! Born in Niigata City in the Niigata Prefecture, I am NGT48's acrobatic girl Kato Minami, also known as 『Katomina』.)
- 東？西？北？南？ みんなの視線は（みーなーみー！）新潟県新潟市出身、NGT48のチームNIIIのキャプテン『かとみな』こと加藤美南です。 (2018ー)
- Higashi? Nishi? Kita? Minami? Minna no shishen (Mi-na-mi-!) Niigata-ken Niigata-shi shusshin, NGT48 no kyaputen [Katomina] koto Kato Minami desu.
- (East? West? North? South? Everyone's gaze is going (Mi~na~mi~!) Born in Niigata City in the Niigata Prefecture, I am NGT48's Team NIII captain Kato Minami, also known as 『Katomina』.)
- Hobbies: Baton twirling.
- She likes it so much, that for competitions she used to practice from nine in the morning to nine at night on weekends. She was part of the Athletics club at her school, however, she only made an appearance there every ~6 months because of her Baton Twirling practicing; she referred to herself as a "Ghost Member". She still won a 3km run as part of her Athletics Club, and she says it was probably due to the fact that she kept fit for her competitions anyway
- She made it into the Top 8 of Japan's Baton Twirlers for a National Competition when she was in High School
- For the AKB48 Drama "Tofu Pro Wrestling", her wrestling nickname was also "Baton Katomina" because of this
- Special skill: Acrobatic performance ("I can do back & front flips!")
- Charm point: Aura
- Favorite food: White Italian and
- Favorite saying: "My biggest rival is myself."
- Favorite AKB48 song: Gesuna Yume
- Favorite AKB48 stage outfit: The costume for Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta?
- One-line message: "I can be happy every day because you are supporting me!"
- Is close to Nakai Rika (RikaMina), Yamada Noe (MinaNoe or Katoepii) and Takakura Moeka
- For her seitansai in 2018, Moeka wrote her a letter in which she explained how heavily she has been relying on Katomina from day one, and that Katomina was the first person she took pictures with at the auditions for NGT48
- Has a very active dog named Maron
- Despite this, she has said in an episode of Niigata no Friend that she doesn't feel very comfortable around animals and gets scared of most of them
- Her main goal is to achieve a center position for an NGT48 single
- The member she looks up to is Oya Shizuka
- She is the only member of NGT48 that entered the group through 1st Gen auditions to rank in the 8th Senbatsu Selection
- She has a surprising lack of common knowledge
- Part of the same agency as former NGT48 manager Imamura Etsuro
- Participated in the national championships singles and team league for baton twirling, as well as guest performances at Disneyland. She was also part of the athletics club at her school. The first time she competed in a national single championship was during her first year of High School.
- She was able to go to a good High School because of the recommendations her teachers wrote for her at the end of Middle School, due to her hard work ethic and good grades.
- She has been a fan of AKB48 since she was in elementary school. The member she aspired to be like was Takahashi Minami.
- Joined NGT48 as part of the first generation after passing the auditions in July.
- On January 10th she was promoted to Team NIII (Team NIII formation).
- She and Takakura Moeka were considered the pre-debut aces for NGT48. While Moeka centered NGT48's first song Max Toki 315go on the AKB48 10 Year Anniversary single Kimi wa Melody, Katomina was chosen as the center for the second song Kimi wa Doko ni Iru? on the next single Tsubasa wa Iranai. Furthermore, they were chosen for Tsubasa wa Iranai senbatsu as the only NGT48 members besides Kitahara Rie.
- Together with Yamada Noe, Katomina was chosen as an actress in the AKB48 drama "Tofu Pro Wrestling" under the pseudonym "Baton Katomina". In the real live event "The Real 2017 WIP CLIMAX", she fought together with Bird Takayanagi and Komanechi Yumoto against Octopus Suda, Miracle Shizuka and Guigui Chiyori.
- She was also chosen as a senbatsu member for NGT48's first single Seishun Dokei. She also had another Wcenter with Takakura Moeka on the coupling song Kurayami Motomu.
- Katomina was the first and only member of NGT48's first generation to rank in the AKB48 General Election. She ranked at Nr. 76, putting her in Upcoming Girls.
- During the AKB48 Request Hour 2018, her duet with Yamada Noe, Gesuna Yume, was the highest ranking song from Team NIII 3rd Stage. Every other song for this stage also ranked.
- Again, Katomina performed in the live event "The Real 2018 WIP QUEENDOM" under the name Baton Katomina. This time, she fought alongside Bird Takayanagi and Tornado Tatsumaki against Kendo Matsumoto, Baburi Arai and Machi Otoha. Katomina's team won the battle.
- On May 21 she was demoted to Kenkyuusei status, after posting an inappropriate post on her social media about Yamaguchi Maho's graduation.
- On July 15th, participated in the LARME LINE LIVE Model Audition – the event would make the winner an exclusive model with the magazine.
- On December 25th, promoted to NGT48 1st Generation alongside NGT48 2nd Generation. She also announced her graduation.
- On January 31st, graduated from the group.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 8th Senbatsu Election - #76 (Upcoming Girls)
- 9th Senbatsu Election - #71 (Upcoming Girls)
- 10th Senbatsu Election - #30 (Undergirls)
- NGT48 Kenkyuusei → Team NIII → 1st Generation → NGT48 Kenkyuusei → 1st Generation → Graduation
- Joined NGT48 as a Kenkyuusei on July 20, 2015
- Promoted to Team NIII on January 10, 2016 (Team NIII Formation)
- Transferred to 1st Generation on April 21, 2019
- Demoted to NGT48 Kenkyuusei on May 20, 2019 (Still part of 1st Generation)
- Promoted to 1st Generation on December 25, 2020
- Graduated from NGT48 1st Generation on January 31, 2021 (Announcement: December 25, 2020)
- Seishun Dokei
- Sekai wa Doko Made Aozora na no ka?
- Haru wa Doko kara kuru no ka?
- Sekai no Hito e
- Sherbet Pink
- Dare ga Watashi wo Nakaseta? (Thumbnail)
- Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte... (Bokutachi wa, Ano Hi no Yoake wo Shitteiru)
- NIII2 (Pajama Drive)
- Temodemo no Namida (Duet with Yamaguchi Maho) (1st Unit)
- Pajama Drive (Center) (2nd Unit)
- NIII3 Revival Hokori no Oka)
- Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte (Center)
- Hanashiaite wa Reizouko (Center)
- Las Vegas de Kekkon Shiyou (2nd Unit) (Center)
AKB48 Group Kanshasai ~Rank in Concert~ (Senbatsu Sousenkyo Rank-in (17th-80th) members performance)
- When They Cry (ひぐらしのなく頃に, Higurashi no Nako Kori ni) (2016) - Ryuuguu Rena
Kato Minami (Christmas 2018)
Kato Minami 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Kato Minami (2018)
Kato Minami (Christmas 2017)
Kato Minami 9th Senbatsu Election Poster (2017)
Kato Minami (2017)
Kato Minami (December 2016)
Kato Minami 8th Senbatsu Election Poster (2016)
Kato Minami (2016)
Kato Minami (2015)
Kato Minami (Debut)