|Middle Name||De Jesus|
|Birthdate||October 15, 2000|
|Hometown||Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Current Age||20 Years Old|
|Agency||Hallohallo Entertainment Inc.|
|Social Networks||Facebook / Instagram / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||March, 2019 / 2nd Generation|
- I'm Miho, the starlight of MNL48.
- In March, joined MNL48 as part of the group's 2nd Generation.
- On April 27th, was ranked 31st in MNL48's 2nd General Election.
- On May 2nd, was promoted to Team NIV.
- On July 26th, was part of her first song Gingham Check for MNL48's fourth single Kimi wa Melody.
MNL48 Senbatsu Election
- 2nd Senbatsu Election - #31 (Undergirls)
- MNL48 Trainee → Team NIV
- Banana Sundae (2019)
- Name in Japanese: ミホ・ホシノ，星野見本
- Nickname in Japanese: ミホ
- Anime that inspired her to become an idol: Kirarin Revolution
- Happiest day of her life: First time meeting her fans
- Most traumatic experience of her life: MNL48 mall show promotion
- Hobbies: Checking her social media accounts, spending her time alone at home, likes pampering herself when she has the chance to do so, watching movies, anime, and documentaries
- Her AKB48 oshis are Kashiwagi Yuki, Komiyama Haruka, and Okada Nana.
- She is half-Japanese.
- Part of the unofficial unit Orion with Dana Yzabel Divinagracia and Klaire Presno
- Wants to be part of the senbatsu not because of fan votes via General Elections, but because it is her own effort that made her part of the senbatsu
- Is not interested in becoming an actress as she has always dreamt of becoming an idol, even as a child
- She has a burn mark on her right arm that she got when she was kid when she tried to help her mom carry hot miso soup.
- Wants to try to do travel vlogging, run a business, and take fashion design in the future.
- Likes poop art and emoji as she finds it cute.
- Wants to become a fashion designer.
- Loves lavender.
- Is an introvert.
- She was once rejected by numerous schools because she cannot speak Tagalog.
Miho Hoshino MNL48 2nd General Election Poster (2019)
Miho Hoshino (2019)