|Birthdate||November 18, 2003|
|Current Age||20 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Instagram / SHOWROOM / TikTok / TikTok / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Former Team||Team K|
|Debuted||November 2017 / Team 8|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 8gatsu 8nichi wa Eito no Hi Natsu da! Eito da! Pitto Matsuri 2018
- 6.2.2 AKB48 Team 8 Cuties Concert 〜We are!! Cuties!〜
- 6.2.3 AKB48 Team 8 Everybody Concert 〜Come On!! Everybody!〜
- 6.2.4 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ～Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!～
- 6.2.5 August 8th is Eito no Hi 2022 Puroland no Suteki na Machi e
- 6.2.6 MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- 6.2.7 AKB48 Current Team Final Concert 2023 in KT Zepp Yokohama 〜To Be Continued〜
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Gallery
- Replaced Abe Mei as Team 8's Shimane representative
- Hobbies: Making sweets, "twins dance" (双子ダンス, dancing mirrored choreography with a partner)
- Special skills: Kendama, Crayon Shin-chan impression
- Strong points: Always be strong in heart
- Weak points: Forgetful
- Charm point: Long eyelashes
- Favorite word: "Isseki Nichou" (Two birds fall in one throw)
- Favorite foods: Pudding
- Hated foods: Peppers
- Most admire person: Oya Shizuka, Kashiwagi Yuki
- Close friends: Yamada Kyoka
- Describe yourself in one word: Always excited
- Future Ambition: Idol and actress. She also wishes for a Team 8 Asia concert tour.
- Message to the fans: In order to put a smile and high spirits in everyone, I will do my very best!
- She attended Actor's School Hiroshima, a famous performing arts high school. Other 48 group members such as Murashige Anna, Tani Yuri, and Ishida Chiho also attended the school.
- She is a former member of the 2016 PR unit "peony", a Shimane representative to the Shimane Furusato Fair 2016 from Actor's School Hiroshima.
- Mineyoshi Arisa is also a member of the unit.
- She has been praised by staff for powerful and experienced dance style.
- Takahashi Ayane calls her "Pina-chan".
- On November 19th, joined AKB48 as a member of its Team 8.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle, it was announced she would receive a kennin position with Takahashi Team B.
- On May 30th, was part of her first AKB48 song, Atarashii Chime, on the group's 52nd single Teacher Teacher.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced her kennin with Iwatate Team B would be removed and replaced with Taguchi Team K.
- On March 19th, graduated from high school.
- On March 19th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team B's Theater no Megami stage.
- On April 19th, officially joined Taguchi Team K.
- On July 22nd, appeared on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) for the first time.
- On April 30th, fully transferred to Team K.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 10th Senbatsu Election - Not Ranked
- Team 8 → Team 8 and Team B → Team 8 and Team K → Team K → Graduation
- Joined AKB48 as a Team 8 member on November 19, 2017
- Had a Concurrent Position in AKB48's Team B from December 8, 2017 (AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle) to April 19, 2022
- Had a Concurrent Position in AKB48's Team K from April 19, 2022 (Announcement: December 8, 2021 (AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle)) to April 30, 2022
- Fully transferred to Team K on April 30, 2023 (Announcement: October 7, 2022)
- Graduated from AKB48 Team K on September 8, 2023 (Announcement: July 13, 2023)
- Atarashii Chime (Teacher Teacher)
- Seikoutoutei (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor)
- Loss of time (Moto Kare desu)
- Majika (Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss)
- Sayonara Janai (Doushitemo Kimi ga Suki da)
MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- New Team Concert
- AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) (2022 - )