Single HKT48 5th [12 Byou] (2015/04/22)

Discussion in 'HKT48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 18, 2014.

1. jovviny

jovviny Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I want Haruppi center of course, or Meruppi. A Sakuruppi wcenter would be ok too, but I don't think Sakura needs it... Deserve it? Perhaps but I think all the girls deserve it in some way. They all work very hard, right? Please put Shige and Boss in senbatsu though!

2. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    now that Sakura already is in the AKB's kamis league (with Sasshi as fellow HKT representative) i no longer really care if she centers HKT since AKB is god's league comparing to HKT's anyway, now i'm waiting for an AKB Sakura solo center, so becuz of that, i want something like Morippo/Natsu Wcenter, would be fun

3. Ugokanaide

Ugokanaide Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Moriyasu Madoka
    Hope they will put Naopon and Nao in. Naopon had ranked the prelims and droped out for two year now. Nao also rnked in this years prelims so...

4. saki48

saki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So far all the singles have been cute-like, I really want something different for this single. Maybe a ballad? Or a song with heavier dance? That would be nice eventhough I wonder how NakoMiku will fit in without looking too awkward lol

5. suwidering

suwidering Kenkyuusei

now that they couldn't make it (maybe) to kohaku, management try to release more than 2 singles, that's good (can't wait for summer song), and I agree, it should be different from previous singles, but it seems impossible to be out from cutesy song if they will tie up with valentine.

6. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    If its a song with a heavier dance there will be other members looking far more awkward than nako and miku to be very honest. Both are doing fine in H3.

7. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I could see HKT doing a Valentine's Day themed a-side. My hope is that mio reclaims the center with somebody, and that Kanon actually makes it for the dance shot recording hahaha

8. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Well, looking at the release date that is very close to Valentine Day, it's totally possible that they'll do Valentine-themed song for the titular track.

Lineup prediction? None, though I wish we could just kick Non out of senbatsu. Worried for Chihiro and Aoi. Sae probably stays but I wonder about Mao and Jiina.

9. XTN

XTN Kenkyuusei

Something dance-heavy please~! HKT's dancing is not on par with other 48Groups' but...
    What if they announce a shocking center (like Sakura co-center with Mayu). It would be great since they comeback in January, new year, new song, new centers lol

I think they may choose Meru-Sakura, Meru needs more spotlight and Sakura is Sakura.
    My choice is Anai Chihiro, and a more mature song for her~

Just dont let Sasshi be the hidden center anymore ;v;

10. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Non is not going anywhere until her kennin is canceled tho, she is the only kennin afterall.

11. moonlit

moonlit Member

I posted this in the other thread but I think some girls might make a comeback for Senbatsu.
    tbh, I agree with the need for spotlight, on other hand I do think that Sakura should get to center HKT senbatsu at least once.

12. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    THIS!! :D I would love for Boss to be included in a senbatsu.

So many possibilities for center though. HKT is Possible Center Central!
    Sakura - would like for her to get a solo center as Haruppi has, but she has just had dual AKB center with Mayu.
    Haruppi - second solo center is of course great.
    MeruMio - bringing them back when Mio is doing so well and Meru... has she stalled a little? Would be great for both of them.
    NakoMiku - depending on the style of song, this could work. Cute Valentine's song full of chu's would be brilliant for them, massive dance number... not so much.
    Sasshi - not that I can see this happening but a Sasshi center out of nowhere could be quite fun! :p

Dual center of any of the above is also another possibility, as is someone completely new. D:
    Looking at SKE, they sprung Ami as center out of nowhere, so Boss is as good an option as anyone else... WNatsumi? ;)

In terms of the whole senbatsu, Non will be included as a kennin. Yukachan back would be wonderful too ^_^

13. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    The fact that everyone can potentially be center of HKT is a good thing.

It's been 2 single they haven't tried Nakomiku combi. Maybe it is the time? I don't know if a Valentine theme with 13 years old kodomo will work though lol.

I really wish for a really good single song wise. Fresh and original.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    A Valentine theme song? Don't you all know the more important day in Feb. is my B-Day. So naturally this single is gonna be hjr1891themed. Expect lots of bat-sh** crazy stuff.:hehe: (jk)

Honestly though. If they want to shock, then Eretan for senbatsu. Or better yet Haruppi/Eretan WCenter. Let's the fans lose it with that scenario. :twisted:

I would settle for Haruppi solo, again.:omfg: Or Sakuruppi WCenter.:awesome:

More Non in HKT, not less. Do it NOW.:gavel:

Also. 3 singles a year for 2015? Anybody?:worthy:

15. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I actually kind of expect them to keep Haruppi as center. The whole reason they got new centers for NMB/SKE is because Jurina/Rena and Sayaka/Milky have been center for like ALL of there singles and there have been a lot of them. HKT doesn't really need to "change it up"

Still, if they do, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jiina as one of them. Also, I really hope Ueki Nao is senbatsu for this one. I feel like she deserves it. Maybe remove Mao?

16. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

While other groups use the center position to show leadership position, HKT will never put the most popular girl in that position. They will put a girl there to make her into another Ace. Hahah with that in mind, the candidate list is actually quite long and that is what makes HKT fun. So instead of predicting that position lets look at other senbatsu slots.

-Right now I really want Shinamon to return to senbatsu, her stage presences has improve quite vastly especially in the song "Arashi no Yoru ni wa". Many times I watched Theater no Megami just for that song with her in it.

-Umemoto would be a sure fire in if the song choice is a dance heavy and fast tempo.

-Mashiro, she is another girl who vast made improvements. She looks amazing in her Saishou Bell subunit. But remember once upon a time she couldn't even sing karaoke in front of others without bursting into tear first.

-Any of the third gen KKS, this group is a really precious. If you watched the mini live they had in Natsu Matsuri, any of them can be in senbatsu.

But as to who should fall out of senbatsu, I will leave that to HKT management. The choices are really too tough to make. And for those that wants Mao out of senbatsu, first watch her performance of "Nagisa Cherry" in the Kyushu tour and then watch her in Saishuj Bell. This girl has been practicing even when others has stopped. Nevermind her improvements, her work ethics and professionalism alone is worth of senbatsu.

Song choice is another thing that is kind of strange with HKT, "Melon Juice" is song I shouldn't like but everytime it starts to play in a concert setting I get happy. That tells me that these girls can give content to a song where the content is light. So for me anything would do. They will make the best out of the song.

@hjr1891 It is volumn #6

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  17. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    OT, but which volume of the Natsu Matsuri was the 3rd gens mini-live in. I have up to vol. 8, so all that have been made available so far. Just have not have time to watch them yet. Will make an exception for this, though.

Back to what @Elementaljyt had to say about Maopani. She really has done a damn good job of improving so far. In her Nagisa no Cherry, we saw a scared young lady who did not know what she was doing or how the crowd would take her presence. Now when you see her on stage, she is vastly more confident and comfortable with herself and her performance skills. Which allows her to give a much, much more enjoyable performance. If she keeps it up she will earn her position, and another fan (me). But she needs to be given the chance to do so. She will stay in senbatsu for the next single.

18. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    When does a girl earn a senbatsu spot? Or anything at all? Im so confused when people say a certain girl deserves something?

Sakura deserves to be centre? Haruppi deserves to be centre? Based on what?

I hope all the girls i dont like in senbatsu will get kicked out and hopefully they will be remplaced with girls I do like.

19. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

@Discothèque who are the girls you like? HKT is a group of 47 girls so I don't have time to learn about each and everyone of them. I didn't start out like Shinamon, it was someone on here that enlightened me about her. So if you can, please make a case for those you like and keep the conversation going about the girls. :1st:

20. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

I say that before each single, but I'll gladly say it again, the current Senbatsu is so solid that it's really tough to think of anyone that could replace one of them. just looking at the newest editions of Sae, Jiina and Mao, I don't even see any of them having a weak spot in Senbatsu. Jiina's performance of Nounai Paradise today was outright gorgeous, there's no girl that could've done any better than her today. Sae's stunning mature beauty is such a great fit for HKT and it draws attention even from the backlines. with her recent gravure work her popularity is bound to increase even more. and as for Mao, I think she's by far the "rawest" talent in the current Senbatsu, but she improved so much just during Hikaeme I love you that I can definitely see her make the next Senbatsu as well. if management trusted her with a Senbatsu position when she was still so inexperienced, it would make sense to keep her in now that she's getting used to it and actually starts being able to talk during MCs and whatnot. I think she's getting along well with the other members too, which always helps.