Members wounded at handshake event

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, May 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Regarding to what I read on tumblr, both Annin and Ricchan are more worried about the future of handshake events than their own health

2. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    This really adds to the state of confusion we're all in.
    Gosh poor girls, I can't stop thinking about them, all of them.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Broken bones? Surgery? Then it's worse than I had expected ... I thought it was only a matter of some scratches or bruises...

4. spacelion

spacelion Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Twitter:
    spacelaiyon
    really? :blink:
    Ricchan & Annin are so cool and pro.. :shock:

though many negative things from this incident will be inevitable..
    i hope even more positive things will be taken from this incident.. :|

that thought aside, please.. no more accident like this :fp:

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    You're giving me parts of an interview, nothing more, but almost word for word it means,
    "[Their] condition is a bone fracture on the right hand. Iriyama and Kawaei both have a(n) bone fracture(s) and laceration(s)."
    "As for Iriyama, she also has a laceration on her head so she's still in surgery so..." (sentence cut off)

My friend just came back from Iwate and I had a long talk with him. For privacy reasons I won't share most of our talk, but he was pretty shaken up since he had just talked to Kawaei before and was in line for someone else when he heard her scream and run out with quite "a lot of blood." It was unsettling just talking to him, and if he was that shaken up just from seeing it, I can't imagine what it must be like for the girls. All I can do is keep praying for their safety and recovery, not only physically because that will definitely heal in time, but more so emotionally and mentally, because this is something that will scar. I can't even find words right now.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

I think it's management doing some serious damage control right now, and they want anyone to refrain from using the networks until further notice.

7. Mgz

Mgz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    What did Yuko say?

8. kagami7

kagami7 Kenkyuusei

OH MY GOODNESS!!!:shock:
    Poor kawaei.. :cute::cute:
    I think the culprit want AKB fans to slaughter HIM!! :asdfgh::mad::rant:

9. yurei999

yurei999 Kenkyuusei

All because of one idiot, the rest of the fans get no handshake....

anyway, who is his oshi?

10. Joe

Joe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Terrible news, feels like a nightmare but it´s real. All my prayers and support for the girls.

11. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    She said that both of them were safe in a post, but then that post disappeared.

12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It may be that for legal reasons they are not allowed comment on the incident. Many of the girls are potentially witnesses and if they comment on the incident they could risk prejudicing the trial. Also it would be natural that AKS want to manage the news flow and make sure that fans are not more alarmed and upset than they already are. Emotions are high after such an event and they wouldn't want the girls saying something that they might regret later.

As with many of you, this news has sickened me, some guy attacking young girls and injuring and traumatising them, not only that but the girls are members of the group I'm a fan of. I hope they bounce back from this and come back strong. One of the core tenets of the 48-group is the closeness between the fans and the members and this may put that in doubt, some of the girls may never be as open with the fans as they have been in the past.

13. True_Beginner

True_Beginner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayanagiakane
    This sounds worse than I was lead to believe...not life-threatening doesn't mean it wasn't devastating or traumatizing. Just reading about the lacerations and the blood is starting to scare me a lot, I don't think I have anything good to say, so I'll shut up, but I'm a bit miserable right now to think about anything 48-related.

Last edited: May 26, 2014
  14. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I don't think that any of them will be using social networks until tomorrow (japan time), if we are shocked, try to think how all the girls are...

And i don't want to know the oshi of this jerk... if the oshi is known, a intense flamewar will be relased...

15. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Don't even go there, it's not a members fault if someone does something like this.

16. fubuki

fubuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
    I don't think you should ask this question...his oshi has nothing to do with this

17. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
  18. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

Keep the attacker oshimen out of this. No one needs to know that for the good of everyone

19. yurei999

yurei999 Kenkyuusei

take it as I never asked...

20. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

That wouldn't help anybody...
    I don't want to know it...and if he actually has an oshi, I hope it won't be made public. It wasn't that member's fault...and it would make things worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.