[Mobile Game] Uni's On Air (UniAir)

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by too much idea, Aug 29, 2019.

1. langsikretoooo

langsikretoooo Kenkyuusei

I noticed something in item box, some of the crystals' capacity was expanded from 9999 to 29999.
    Crystals piling up on present box won't be too much of a problem now.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. langsikretoooo

Dang that 2.500% drop rate is freaking useless. Didn't get pull Akanen's bday card in 3 pulls.
    Only as a present, hard-earned gems gone in a flash. Sucks.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was under the assumption that you'd be guaranteed a birthday card,even more so since I've been very lucky with my pulls each time I've tried. Is it that you're guaranteed an SSR on your third pull?

4. langsikretoooo

Well, it is, but like this as an omake and not included in the 10 cards you pull.
    I got 0 SSR on my first and 2nd pull, got Nobody on the third then the omake appeared after that.
    Though I am grateful for the Nobody and the omake but to think they made me spent 7500 gems just to get it.

Attached Files:

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Happened to me too on Hono's birthday.

6. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    My luck finally ran out and I got only one SSR from Mii's draw and had to settle for her birthday card as omake.

7. nagasawakun1104

nagasawakun1104 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I just pulled for Kitsune Pick-up Gacha since I don't have much Hinata SSR cards especially those scene cards for Discography Mode. I only got Kawada Kitsune. Do you guys grind in discography mode with mixed front line-up? (i.e. 2-3 Saimajo Cards and any non-discography cards with maxed stats)

8. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Yeah, that's what I do if I don't have a full Discography group. X cards in the Discography and then the rest SSRs, but I won't actually grind that mode unless my Discography card is ready for EX mode.

9. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    I shouldn't have started grinding for Yuuka Futari Saison in Discography mode. I didn't realized that my Yuuka KazeFuka is ready for EX mode then they added the song.

10. langsikretoooo

I also drew on her bday gacha and got SekaAi and KazeFuka. Argh, why did those cards w/ .350% appeared instead of the bday card w/ 2.500%? Now I have to settle with those since there are more bdays of members I like coming.
    Speaking of bday gachas, assuming Pe-chan's shoot was already done, I hope they include it to her New Beginning.

11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I've never done discography unless I have a full deck (and then I try to at least go for two cards that I can SSR+). Before I rolled I had two Kitsune cards but I did the three rolls and now I have six. But honestly discography is such a pain in the ass lmao, especially if the song is longer. Kaze ni is less than two minutes long so that's not a big deal but Kitsune is slightly longer.

12. langsikretoooo

I hope they do something different this time for the Daisakusen.

13. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I was waffling between not doing the Christmas draws, but I got tempted because MeiMei was like one of the first people they showed on the Hinata reel. I ended up getting her, so I'm happy.

And a major accomplishment for me, I finally completed Hiraishin long version. I'll be okay with not FCing that one if I can just do a consistent clear.

14. langsikretoooo

I was also tempted with the Christmas draw since I didn't get any last year (aside from Pe-chan and Hinano-chan reward) despite spending a huge amount of gems. Thankfully, this time with 2 draws I got Nibu-chan, Tomita, Kumi and Mikuni.
    Although I didn't get the members I was aiming for(Kyonko, Osushi, Kosakana), I'm fine with it.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  15. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Sakurazaka no Uta just been added in the game. Idk if more songs from Sakurazaka Debut Countdown Live will added.

16. nagasawakun1104

Oshimen:
    Moriya Rena
    Twitter:
    lester_1104
    Luck doesn't come to me since these past months. I've waited for Sakurazaka Xmas Carol Vol 2 but wasted my gems on nothing. I don't wanna hear anything about your good pulls. Spotlight Chance still doesn't help.

17. langsikretoooo

I think that wraps up all the songs from DCL.

I have yet to do the gachas. Still waiting for Miipan and Marino's bday gacha and Akanen and Pe-chan's New Beginning.

18. langsikretoooo

Do you think the "coming soon" announcement is Hinakuri 2020 stage?
    I hope so, they got some really good performance from last year's Hinakuri.

19. JoltFiend

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Could be, it would make sense if they want to tie it in for the holidays.

Think Sakurazaka 1st anniversary would make it into the game sometime next year?

20. langsikretoooo

Well, I did 4 draws on Christmas gacha, got nothing. 1 draw on Miipan's bday, got nothing. 1 draw on Hinakuri FL, got Otake KimiHana.
    That's 15k gems in total aiming for limited cards, got 1 song card instead.