[POLL] Team K captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team K)

1. Akimoto Sayaka

124 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Fujie Reina

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Itano Tomomi

7 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Kikuchi Ayaka

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Matsui Sakiko

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  6. Minegishi Minami

9 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. Miyazawa Sae

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Nakatsuka Tomomi

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  9. Nito Moeno

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  10. Nonaka Misato

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Oshima Yuko

42 vote(s)
    19.4%
  12. Tanabe Miku

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  13. Uchida Mayumi

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  14. Umeda Ayaka

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  15. Yokoyama Yui

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  16. Yonezawa Rumi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Sayaka or Umechan.

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Umechan for me. The ace of the team can't be captain and Sayaka, while a good captain, is already past her primetime. A captain that barely clings to senbatsu means she hasn't enough support from fans. Umechan has a long story in Team K, and seems pretty responsible (although she should have told Sayaka not to let the old dude sleep in her house, at least she didn't leave the house to make newspaper think Sayaka was alone with him). Otherwise, Miichan, extremely hardworking, intelligent and caring about the other members.

3. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

:fp: I totally forgot about Miichan :fp:

I see her with Team A members so much and think of her as Team A so much lol, that I forget she's a Team K girl now >.<

And that's probably the reason why I wouldn't vote for Miichan as Team K captain, even as amazing as she is...

4. NSS7

NSS7 Member

I cant believe someone vote Yui. She is too shy to lead a group.

5. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

^
    They just trolling for the fun of it so don't take it seriously :D

6. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

Easy Answer Team K one and forever Captain Is Sayaka thats why when she resigned it was not given to anyone else proves that point and now she is back to being the ONE AND ONLY TEAM K CAPTAIN

7. Amrai

Amrai Kenkyuusei

Somewhere talking about Sayaka A. and AKB
    For me it's hard to see anyone as Team K captain other than Sayaka.

8. bazinga

bazinga Kenkyuusei

If forgot about Mi-chan too :fp:

For the Team A poll, I chose Takamina, because she seriously cannot be replaced. But to be honest, I don't really feel the same about Sayaka, much less Yukirin. Sayaka's definitely more of a leading type than Yukirin, but Team K's got other responsible members, like Sae and Mi-chan.

I like Sayaka as a captain, but I voted based on who I would want to be the captain if she wasn't. So I chose Ume-chan. She showed a lot of spirit coming back after an injury, when a lot of girls might have just given up and graduated. AND when Sayaka got into that scandal, she had the guts to say "I can't think of anyone else as Captain." She's also got a sister who's 7-years younger, so I feel like she would take care of the new members well.

9. umechanhai

umechanhai Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    xuzixuan
    /rant starts
    o_O...

I'm sorry but i don't agree with that...I know that is your opinion & all but I don't think its fair saying that since Sayaka is barely clinging to senbatsu that she doesn't deserve to be Captain anymore would make a difference if Umechan was Captain cause she is currently ranked as a theater girl anyways...& what happened in that scandal was mislead and is old news and blah...nobody cares about it now...

Sayaka is back in her rightful role as K captain and it should stay that way. SAYAKA to me will always be Team K captain and i really can't see anyone else filling in the shoes/role that she currently has. I know this is a *pretend* who is best Captain thread but even i can't see my bb Ume being the K captain like i see Sayaka.

Also this is not me bashing my oshi...i just don't want ppl going pfft @ Ume for even being considered it ><

/rant ends

But yes! I voted for Sayaka as the reason i said above. SHE IS TEAM K captain~

10. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Spoken Masterfully

11. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

:cute: [clap] <3 Extremely well-said. Thank you. And don't worry, someone whose opinion I couldn't disagree with more won't make me like your oshi any less. :3 <3

12. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

[whew]
    [sealed]

13. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    wat

14. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Acchan and Mariko missed a whole heap of theatre performances.... you mean they aren't in Team A anymore?!?!??! =O!!!!!!

:awesome:

15. convenience93

convenience93 Member

Oshimen:
    Jang Wonyoung
    Though I've given my vote to sayaka and I won't change my mind there...
    However, I definitely still do agree with you to an extent about Yuko.
    I've always seen Yuko all awhile acting as some sorta vice-captain to Takamina like you said.
    I do feel that way.

Same goes with Team K actually.
    Yuko's always by the sidelines, giving help to Sayaka and all.
    Okayy this may sound very biased and all...I don't know if I'm the only one that feels this way...
    But somehow, a lot of the team K songs seems to revolve around sayaka. Or maybe it's just making use of her verstatility. after all, she's the jack-of-all-trades =p
    Like even a popular Team K song like Uhho Uhhoho (rankings at AX 2011 was pretty high) felt like it was made for her and even badass songs as recent as ALIVE...all those seem to be a reflection of Sayaka to me. That's why it'll make sense if she was captain because she is the very heart of Team K. haha this is extremely biased but that is my opinion

16. ET920

ET920 Member

We have no way to know whether Umechan would have a higher ranking if she were captain, because she isn't. And thinking nobody can replace her is also simplistic, the team survived without her as captain after the scandal without problems. The title is just the extension of the class representative, therefore it can be bestowed as seem suitable.

Also, I remember talking about this in a blog, when Sayaka resigned only Umechan and Sae of the "new" Team K showed to supported her (plus Yuko sending a mail), most were "old" Team K members. I would point this could mean most of "new" Team K care very little about Sayaka and her captaincy.

If Sayaka is captain could also be because her personality would clash with whoever is chosen to replace her. Fans don't care enough for her, she came sixth between all Team K members, while Takamina ended third and Yukirin second. In the end, if somehow Aki-P thinks her profile hurts the image of Team K, he will have her graduate. Not that it will pass that long before she does, mind you...

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^It's still pretty farfetched to think that a girl would rise in ranking because she's the captain though. If that were the case, Sayaka herself would be in senbatsu again and she's not.

Also, about New Team K girls not showing their support to Sayaka, you can't judge it just because of the radio show. Obviously Ori K has a stronger bond (the strongest bond <3) but if you watched LODs you'd see most of the New K girls encouraging Sayaka, in particular in her first show after the announcement, where Miichan was especially supportive. If you followed more New K you'd know that many of the girls really respect Sayaka a lot (Miichan, Nonaka, Sakiko, Ucchi have said it multiple times, that I know of, of course.) So saying that the AKB girls don't respect her is a bit of a stretch IMO.

18. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    Pretty much this.

The captain role does not really effect the girls popularity within AKB as a whole I feel. I think even though i love Ucchi the janken queen, if she became a team captain it would not raise her more than one or three places up in the election (even though in my world she is already in my media senbatsu).

I love umechan but i don't beleave she would be as popular as sayaka (and dispite what some people say sayaka is still pretty popular, more than alot of girls) if she had been named team k captain.

Somthing like DiVA will help umechan much more in the election than if she was captain.

Edit: I just realised i don't want people to think i'm getting mad at people suggesting sayaka isn't a good captain. But y'know people in the other captain threads have managed to make there arguments a little less ad hominem so we can too.

19. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

This is bullshit. If you read the blog posts the Team K members wrote when Sayaka was reinstated as captain you would know that they really do care for her as captain.

20. azury

azury Kenkyuusei

I also remember that Ayarin said Sayaka IS team K captain (when she still didn't get her position back).