[POLL] Team K captain

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by karles48, Apr 7, 2011.

?

Choose your captain (Team K)

1. Akimoto Sayaka

124 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Fujie Reina

4 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Itano Tomomi

7 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Kikuchi Ayaka

2 vote(s)
    0.9%
  5. Matsui Sakiko

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  6. Minegishi Minami

9 vote(s)
    4.1%
  7. Miyazawa Sae

6 vote(s)
    2.8%
  8. Nakatsuka Tomomi

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  9. Nito Moeno

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  10. Nonaka Misato

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. Oshima Yuko

42 vote(s)
    19.4%
  12. Tanabe Miku

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  13. Uchida Mayumi

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  14. Umeda Ayaka

13 vote(s)
    6.0%
  15. Yokoyama Yui

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  16. Yonezawa Rumi

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. danny_lolita

danny_lolita Kenkyuusei

Sayaka has always been supported by all. Whether K members, new or old, even by other members of AKB. Of course not all were to her. They have their lives, and only support the fact that shows how the support. If you saw the Documentary you saw that the space of radio was barely space for those who were.

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Not necessarily. Once you are past your primetime, it is pretty hard to go back to where you were. I love Amina, but she won't go back to senbatsu, as new generations rise.

She mentioned she was going to do an announcement about the situation in ANN. Wouldn't you have listened to it to see what was it about? Wouldn't you have immediately supported (if only with a mail) had you been awoke? I have no doubts many (probably the majority) of Team K learned about her decision on the next day.

Oh, they respect her, no doubt about it. I am just saying some (most) of the new Team K girls preferred to sleep and read the news later. Sae said she was worried that she would decide to leave the group because she knew her, so I guess the other girls knew Sayaka as well and, with the possibility of her quitting the group, wouldn't you have listened and immediately supported her?

Maybe I am misjudging them, though. She may have said that to them before and so they knew she was only going to step down until things quieted down. The radio show could have been completely staged as most things are done, and therefore there was no need for the Team K members to support her as they would have already done that when she communicated them. But this too would be "far fetched", wouldn't it?

We will see with the next senbatsu. I think she will continue dropping and, personally, she will be the next one from Team K to graduate. If that happens, I would think Umechan and Miichan would be good replacements for her.

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Even though my oshis are Miichan and Tomochin, I think that Yuuko should be the captain. Tomochin looks often too distant, reserved and even individualistic (I said 'looks', not 'is') to be the captain. And Miichan is too sensitive (besides, she often said that she lacks of confidence). Sayaka? It doesn't make sense to see one of the captains out from senbatsu so often. And she sometimes seems to be too sensitive too. So, for me, Yuuko...

4. bamboobranch

bamboobranch Kenkyuusei

How can you compare new K members who spends their time with her in less than one year with old K members who spent their time with her for more than 4 years and especially SAE? I mean, you want to ask why someone like Tomochin or so, didn't care for and ran to Sayaka like SAE did?

In case it was all staged, like you said, then it proved that management or AkiP really wanted Sayaka to stay because they wouldn't just dragged in a lot of members and making such a big deal about it later if it was someone they wanted to kick out :awesome:

5. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    I think the Team Captain role Aki-p selected at the team shuffle is to be the one in charge of representing and speaking for the team other than team ace(Acchan, Yuko and Mayu). They need someone who are professional enough, old enough and knowing how to represent and deal with the media. (Being the original member also might be one of criteria.) That's why Aki-P chose Yukirin over Nacchan and Sayaka over other ori-K member(which is only Sae, Erepyon(at that time) and Umechan left out of his choices)

And it's not Sayaka is less popular, I think her popularity among fans just less increase than some new members, not completely decrease. She's around No.16(after Erepyon was graduated) in the previous election and should be the part of senbatsu in many later singles if they consider only the rank. I think her look is just too distinctive from other senbatsu(too strong, too mature, not too girly as Mariko or Sae), so she is left out and Aki-p had to form DIVA to utilize her.

And if we consider about casual fans, she is a regular in one of the very popular show such as Waratte iitemo which there is only Mariko who has the similar kind of chance which means she and Mariko have great careers outside AKB already. So it's not Sayaka is not popular. She is quite a popular just outside AKB fandoms

But after Sayaka is graduated, it will be interesting that who else will step up. I'm sure it's not Yuko cuz she is already an ace.( and was acted as a representative of Team K when Sayaka stepped down from captainacy.) It might be Sae or Miichan, we have to look after that.

6. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

ET920, do you enjoy trolling so much that you keep being an offender even after you've been banned once? XD it's clear that you're only saying stuff (not only in this thread, in a lot of threads, you ALWAYS have this kind of behaviour) to cause people to react.

Guys, let's just ignore him.
    [​IMG]

7. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

^ SORRYYYY was already writing this when you posted that but I have too much evidence against his post to not post mine :awesome: <3

lol alright listen I've tried so hard not to give into blatant trolling but I just gotta indulge a little this morning.

LMAO are you kidding me? ARE WE LOOKING AT THE SAME NEW K??
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] <-- also taken by Ucchi
    Yeah man you're right, these new K girls just don't care about Sayaka at all.

These are all bullshit speculations and you know it. You have no way of knowing which girls did and didn't listen, and which girls did and didn't WANT to write about it. You know as well as everyone else that what the girls write about is monitored and moderated, and with a situation as publicity-sensitive as Sayaka's was, I would be EXTREMELY surprised if girls, especially newer K girls, weren't advised not to write about it.

YOU HAVE NO WAY OF KNOWING THIS. STOP TALKING OUT OF YOUR ASS, FFS.

Also worth mentioning, judging by the GROUP OF GIRLS that got together to watch Sayaka run the marathon I'm extremely doubtful that the entirety of Team K, old and new, wasn't affected by the entire situation.

Yeah, we know. You've been saying that since the scandal. You've been saying that since she resigned as captain. You also said you didn't think she'd get her captaincy back, which she did. What I'd LOVE for you to do now is keep your troll comments to yourself for a while and let Sayaka's fans enjoy the time she IS still in AKB, however long that may be, without having to waste their time reading about how you think she's going to graduate yesterday in every thread she's mentioned in.

Now I'm probably going to be late to class but idgaf, I feel better now. :|

8. ET920

ET920 Member

Hmm... well, if I were really trolling, I would be expect this time to be warned by the staff (unless they use back seat modding again).

Is dissenting not allowed? Somehow it looks like you cannot say anything against the girls in this forum. I haven't even said anything negative, just mentioned why I would prefer Umechan as captain. That she happens to be someone's oshi doesn't mean I am against that someone. As I said, I see AKB48 as what it really is (at least, under Aki-P vision), a marketing product, with exchangeable pieces.

9. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I don't think what ET is saying is that bad. He should be allowed to express his opinion, negative or not, and if you don't want to see negative opinions on Sayaka, then don't read his posts. Trolling and having a negative opinion on someone aren't the same thing. =/

10. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Wasn't this kind of "debate" the original objective of this thread (and the 2 others) ?

11. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Naomi, I was talking about his general behaviour, not his tastes. I feel like that he's always looking, not for a civilized discussion, but to heat up situations. I repeat I don't mean Sayaka, nor this particular thread only. I actually don't give a damn about his opinions, it's the tone he always has that makes me think he just wants people to get angry. Please don't think I'm butthurt that he doesn't like Sayaka, I don't care if he does, and I think I've shown that I'm friends here even with people who don't like my kami-oshi, so...
    AKB IS a product, but people place sentimental attachment to pieces of this product.

But well, I don't want to feed the discussions, I've always ignored him, and if no one but me thinks he trolls, I'll happily go back to ignoring him.

12. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

[aup] ^^^ Typically I would agree, but it's the frequency with which he expresses his negative opinion and the way in which he does it (i.e.-- in situations he knows it will elicit extreme responses from those it may affect) that is the difference to me between expressing opinions and trolling. :awesome: I can get along just fine with people who don't care much for my oshi but express it in a more respectful way (and not In Every Moment Possible.)

13. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's the thing, this thread was meant for discussion and that's all he's doing, which is why I don't think he's trying to troll, but just express his opinion on who he thought the captain should be, which is the point of the thread.

14. ET920

ET920 Member

Of course I am speculating just like, you know, this whole thread about "Who do you think should be the captain for the Team K?"... Or the "The AKB48 ranking thread!" which is completely subjective, or the "Will you stay with AKB48 if your favorite member graduates?" which is rethorical, the "AKB48's most loved song.", the "AKB48 lookalikes" thread, etc. I have no doubts some members don't care about who carries the title, but I have no way of demonstrating that (other than speculating as I did).

I would like to be pointed out where, in this discussion, I behaved disrespectfully towards Sayaka or anyone talking here. In fact, there has been an insult in this thread and it hasn't been mine.

Sentimental attachments I don't share but I am respecting in this discussion so far. I haven't insulted or patronized anyone for liking Sayaka or for trying to defend her, and in fact I didn't bring this discussion. I could have just said "Umechan", but just like many before, I stated why I didn't vote for Sayaka (even though I said I think she is a good captain).

The irony in this sentence is strong.

15. ET920

ET920 Member

Anyways, I have been preemptively warned for giving opinions in a civilized way, so I am leaving this thread. Now that I cannot reply to defend myself, feel free to bash me in whichever way you want.

16. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ Dude, your opinion stopped being civilized when you started giving petty reasons to strengthened your arguement, only they didn't make your point stronger because they had no connections to what you said earlier.

Speaking of which i voted for Umeda, as for why, with how the whole year was being handled with Sayaka being captain i think she's not that well suited for the position. Plus when she resigned i thought who would make a decent replacement and somehow Umeda seemed like a good candidate.

17. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

i voted TOMOCHIN!!!! :cute:

18. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Out of 3 polls this one is probably most relevant if we are putting this issue into time scale. I'm pretty sure Sayaka will be the first out of 3 captains who have to go due to her age.

19. Geter92

Geter92 Kenkyuusei

yeah but if that happens who would take over? yuko is also 22, ayaka i think is 21 who would take over sae? Itano? Minami someone else? I don't know

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

^I don't think Itano would even want the role tbh. she's quite busy with her solo career as is, I don't think she'd be up for it.

And Miichan, well, as much as I love her, I don't feel like she's the leader type either.