|Birthdate||May 20, 2000|
|Current Age||22 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Instagram / SHOWROOM / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||December 2016 / 16th Generation|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 AKB48 11th Anniversary
- 6.2.2 Hotei Sokudo to Yuuetsukan Fresh All Stars Concert ~Zero Position no Mirai~
- 6.2.3 AKB48 16th Generation Concert ~Kimi no Namae wo Shiritai~
- 6.2.4 Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～
- 6.2.5 AKB48 Tandoku Concert ~Jabajatte Nani?~
- 6.2.6 AKB48 Team 4 Tandoku Concert 〜Tomodachi ga Dekita〜
- 6.2.7 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ～Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!～
- 6.2.8 2020 AKB48 shin Unit Live Matsuri Kaisai Kettei no Oshirase
- 6.2.9 Shinshun! AKB48 Fresh Concert 2022 ~Fuyu mo Yappari AKB!~
- 6.2.10 MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Gallery
- Hobbies: Listening to music
- Favorite foods: Strawberries, kimchi, sweet potatoes
- Favorite anime: Your Lie in April, Love Live
- Favorite 48Group song: Shonichi
- Admired members: Uchiyama Natsuki, Kashiwagi Yuki, Owada Nana, Ogino Yuka
- She has a lot of respect of Uchiyama's attitude toward being an idol and how she interacted with fans.
- She can play the alto sax. She played it for three years in middle school, then resumed in college.
- She demonstrated her skill on Produce 48, where she played the Korean song “Arirang” during her self introduction.
- She has a lisp when speaking.
- She studies English to communicate with international fans. She often captions her Instagram posts in Japanese and English.
- She is bad at cleaning. Her bedroom at home is always messy, but in 2020 she resolved to clean it more regularly.
- She loves sweet potatoes and often uses a sweet potato emoji in her tweets.
- She also often writes “ohayogozaimo” (good sweet potato morning) rather than “ohayo gozaimasu” (good morning).
- She is a fan of Nogizaka46 and attended a handshake event in the past.
- She likes traveling and often goes on bus tours with her friends. She says she is the type to make thorough iteineraries for a trip.
- Yamauchi Mizuki once said that if she had to date another member she would pick Nanami because Nanami is determined and able to make plans and take the lead.
- In 2019 she enrolled in a college of music. She said she did not originally plan to enroll in the school, but her parents pushed her to go to an open-campus event and she enjoyed it. In a 2020 interview she said she now loves the school and finds it inspiring to be around music lovers. She wants to study songs and use them for AKB48 activities.
- Her entrance exam required her to transpose and sing a song played by a teacher on piano.
- While she as in the interview stage for the college, Takeuchi Miyu advised her to talk about her experience on Produce 48 and how it shaped her.
- After she was accepted into the college, she was nervous about not making friends. She even asked an old friend from middle school what she should do, and her friend encouraged her to attend as many events as possible. Later, she was able to befriend a girl during a faculty introduction event.
- She became friends with Shiroma Miru and Matsui Jurina during the filming of Produce 48. She shared her snacks with Miru and practiced choreography with Jurina.
- In April 2019 she held her first solo mini-live show as a reward for ranking first in an event on the AiKaBu Smartphone App.
- In June 2019 during a filming of AKB48 Group Shucchou Kaigi, she was the only person out of 28 Team 4 and Kenkyuusei members to say she wanted to be the next AKB48 Group General Manager. The current General Manager Mukaichi Mion said she already knew that Nanami was interested in the position.
- When practicing the dance for Moto Kare desu the sole of her left practice shoe wore down and turned black from sliding on it so much.
- She shared that in the practice room the song was looping continuously. She would dance to it once at full power, then take a break while the song looped again, then dance to it again at full power when the song looped once more.
- She wants to train her abdominal muscles to have "11 Line abs", which is when two vertical lines develop along the abs rather than the more well known "6-pack" pattern.
- In Episode 3 of AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san, she participated in the episode's fashion competition wearing an outfit coordinated by one of her fans. Her outfit sold more than any other members’ online after the episode, and as a reward she appeared on the runway at Tokyo Girls' Collection Fall/Winter 2022.
- As Team B captain she wants to maintain the cute and classic image of the team, but hopes to remove the stereotype that Team B members are "slow".
- In September 2022 she was cast as Sumeragi Yuzuha in the Love Live School Idol Musical stage play.
- On April 11th, had her first appearance on AKBINGO!.
- On May 31st, was part of her first song, Ima Para, on AKB48's 48th single Negaigoto no Mochigusare.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle, promoted to Yuiri Team 4.
- On June 15th, started appearing on Produce 48.
- In the first evaluation, ranked as F.
- In the second evaluation, ranked as D.
- In the first fan voting, ranked at #26.
- In the second fan voting, ranked at #41.
- In the first performance, was part of team SNACK, performing BOOMBAYAH by BLACKPINK.
- In the third fan voting, ranked at #42.
- In the fourth fan voting, ranked at #46.
- In the second performance, was part of the team covering Energetic by WannaOne.
- In the fifth fan voting, ranked at #42 and was eliminated.
- In April, entered the vocal department of a music college.
- In April, came in first in an event on the AiKaBu mobile app and held a solo mini-live as a prize.
- On June 30th, was part of the shonichi performance for AKB48's Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru Special Stage, produced by Kashiwagi Yuki.
- On September 24th, had her final appearance on AKBINGO!.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced she would be moved to Team B and made captain (Asai Team B).
- On December 22nd, was one of 8 members to represent AKB48 at the Sky Perfect Idol Festival.
- On January 31st, appeared in the BUBKA magazine alongside Omori Miyuu, Kubo Satone, Kuranoo Narumi, Taguchi Manaka, Hama Sayuna and Mukaichi Mion.
- On March 19th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team 4's Te wo Tsunaginagara stage.
- On March 30th, had her first appearance on AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~ (AKB48、最近聞いた？～一緒になんかやってみませんか？～).
- On April 7th, appeared on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん)for the first time.
- On April 19th, officially became a member and captain of Team B (Asai Team B).
- On May 18th, had her first senbatsu for AKB48's 59th single Moto Kare desu.
- On June 1st, had her final appearance on AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~ (AKB48、最近聞いた？～一緒になんかやってみませんか？～).
- On June 18th and 25th, appeared in episodes 5 and 6 of AKB48 no Uta (AKB48の歌).
- From December 10th, to January 29th of the next year, will star in the musical "School Idol Musical" (スクールアイドルミュージカル).
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Team 4 → Team B
- SS8 (Kamikyoku Shibari)
- Nakinagara Hohoende (playing the saxophone) (Under)
- Everyday, Kachuusha (playing the saxophone) (Under)
- Yokaze no Shiwaza (Solo)
MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- New Team Concert
- Day 3
- AKBINGO! (2017 - 2019)
- Dance Channel "KARIMASU go to SKOOL!" (2020) - Episode 64 + 65
- AKB48, Saikin Kiita? ~Issho ni Nanka Yatte Mimasen ka?~ (AKB48、最近聞いた？～一緒になんかやってみませんか？～) (2022)
- AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) (2022 - )
- Produce 48 (2018)
- AKB48 no Uta (AKB48の歌) (2022) - Episodes 5 & 6
- School Idol Musical (スクールアイドルミュージカル) (2022) - Sumeragi Yuzuha
Asai Nanami 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Asai Nanami (Produce 48) (2018)
Asai Nanami (2018)
Asai Nanami 9th Senbatsu Election Poster (2017)
Asai Nanami (2017)
Asai Nanami (2016)