|Birthdate||July 8, 2002|
|Current Age||20 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Instagram / note / SHOWROOM / TikTok / Twitter / YouTube|
|Idol Career Info|
|Team||Team 8/Team 4|
|Debuted||June 2016 / Team 8|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Team History
- 5 Single Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 Team 8 National Tour 〜47 no Suteki na Machi e〜
- 6.2.2 8gatsu 8nichi wa Eito no Hi Natsu da! Eito da! Pitto Matsuri 2018
- 6.2.3 AKB48 Team 4 Tandoku Concert 〜Tomodachi ga Dekita〜
- 6.2.4 AKB48 Team 8 Foxies Concert 〜The Only One!! Foxies!〜
- 6.2.5 AKB48 Team 8 Everybody Concert 〜Come On!! Everybody!〜
- 6.2.6 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ～Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!～
- 6.2.7 2020 AKB48 shin Unit Live Matsuri Kaisai Kettei no Oshirase
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Gallery
- Replaced Fujimura Natsuki as Team 8's Aichi representative
- Hobbies: Sleeping, playing table tennis with friends
- Special skills: Table tennis
- Charm point: Snaggle-tooth
- Favorite word: "Don't be hurry, don't be weak and never give up"
- Favorite foods: Watermelon, chocomint
- Hated foods: Sour food, mayonise, milk tea
- Most admire person: Okada Nana, Murayama Yuiri, Yokoyama Yui
- Close friends: Rissen Airi, Fujizono Rei, Okumoto Hinano, Onishi Momoka
- Describe yourself in one word: Won't budge
- Thing I want most now: Time
- How I relieve my stress: Sleeping
- Future Dream: Solo Concert at the age of 22 years
- She said the reason she joined AKB48 was because she didn't have many friends, and was modest at school. She didn't like that about herself, so she told her best friend she was going to have a "lonely revolution" and applied to audition.
- In 2022 she went on hiatus and underwent ACL (knee) surgery.
- She is good at sketching people’s faces. During her 2022 hiatus she drew a sketch of every AKB48 member, and also demonstrated her skills on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san.
- On June 25th, joined AKB48 as a member of its Team 8.
- Was unveiled at the Team 8 National Tour 〜47 no Suteki na Machi e〜 2016 in Chiba.
- On January 21st, had her theater debut at Team 8's Aitakatta stage.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle, it was announced she would receive a kennin with Murayama Team 4.
- On May 1st, had her first appearance on AKBINGO!.
- On September 24th, had her final appearance on AKBINGO! (last episode).
- On April 17th, it was announced she would star in "BUGSII" (バグズII).
- On July 20, she appeared in the special AKBINGO NEO episode 2 for ranking 1st place amongst members in the AKB48 no Dobboun! Hitori Jime mobile app event.
- On August 3rd, tested positive for COVID-19 and went on hiatus.
- On August 10th, resumed her activities.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced she would stay with Kuranoo Team 4.
- On December 23rd, she appeared on DJ Tomoaki's Radio Show!.
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- Team 8 → Team 8 and Team 4
- Hoshizora wo Kimi ni (High Tension)
- Ikiru Koto ni Nekkyou wo! (11gatsu no Anklet)
- Neko Allergy (Teacher Teacher)
- Sukida Sukida Sukida (Sustainable)
- Seikoutoutei (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor)
- Angie (Moto Kare desu)
- Majika (Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss)
- AKBINGO! (2018 - 2019)
- DJ Tomoaki's Radio Show! (2021)
- BUGSII (バグズII) (2022)
Utada Hatsuka (2019)
Utada Hatsuka (July 2018 - Team 8)
Utada Hatsuka 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Utada Hatsuka (2018) (AKB48)
Utada Hatsuka (July 2017)
Utada Hatsuka 9th Senbatsu Election Poster (2017)
Utada Hatsuka (2017) (AKB48)
Utada Hatsuka (December 2016)
Utada Hatsuka (2016) (AKB48)