OH CANADA where are you s48 members?

Discussion in '48 Group Fans Worldwide' started by gyan, Aug 19, 2010.

1. SeifukuGirl48

SeifukuGirl48 Kenkyuusei

Hello my name is Celiney and I am from Ontario Canada!~ I hope everyone treats we good and hope to make some friends here.

2. Lucia

Lucia Kenkyuusei

Hmm after reading the whole thread, there seems to be only 1 member from Quebec? I guess that makes me #2 from Montreal, Quebec.

3. Nyanmaru

Nyanmaru Kenkyuusei

So today, I realized that Vancouver's Book-Off closed down for a couple of months now...This is terrible.. :cry: :fp:

4. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

most of the akb/ske/sdn stuff was shuffled out before closing sales because they knew they could sell it elsewhere just fine...
    HIS Travel got that spot now
    i hope akb still does ads for them

5. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    I say we should meet at Eaton's or P-mall to have a discussion about AKB48 and maybe start a chill group of anime and AKB48 [rock]

And I know what your thinking, but i swear i'm not some 40 year old otaku who is planning to kidnap you, i'm just an average 16 year old asian kid who is a fan of AKB48 [rock] They're ruling the world!! :D

6. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    Ha so other than you the last person to post here was my on my old account.

And yes that would be great, shame I'm stuck here in Manitoba though.

7. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Well... I'm Canadian (from Ottawa, more precisely) but I've lived in Japan for the last 11 years... Hope I can go back for a visit next year, I haven't been home in almost 5 years!

8. audiophile

audiophile Kenkyuusei

sometimes this country is too big...

9. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    YEAHHH, REPRESENTING!

first post, i couldn't find an introduce yourself thread so i came here. i wouldn't be surprised if i'm the only person from Calgary on here.

10. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

Radical!!! i'm from close to Ottawa, i'm planing to eventually move to Japan for a few years...

11. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Close as... Orleans (where I lived most of my life), Rockland, Cumberland, Embrun, Hawkesbury, Kanata, Kingston...!??? LOL!

Japan's really nice, I really recommend it. I plan on living here for the rest of my life (although hubby would like to retire and live in Canada, LOL).

12. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

even smaller :p Wendover... Is your husband from Canada too?

13. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Oh boy, Wendover!!!!
    Nope, my husband's Japanese, that's why I'm here in Chiba. :)

14. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

nice! so... any AKB related action going on near Ottawa?

15. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    We must join and unite, my fellow canadian brothers...we must unite if we are to fight for the ones known as AKB48!! :D [rock]

The time has come...to form the brotherhood. It is our only hope. [emo] :fear: :^^;:

16. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

Canandian Problems... Canada is too big for all the fans too meet in one place :p

17. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

Hahahaha, yep, Canada's too freaking huge!!!! I've never been farther than Winnipeg in the west and Halifax in the east.

But I'm not in Canada right now... *BUT* I might be visiting this summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been 5 years since I've visited my parents, so I'm REALLY looking forward to it. Just how much has my little town in the suburbs changed (Orleans isn't that small anymore, is it?)

18. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

Yea Orleans insanely expanded and it's not stopping... from trim and between the 174 and past innes there isn't any empty fields left... it's crazy, and Innes is filled with strip malls, wall marts ect...

19. barilbaril

barilbaril Kenkyuusei

I remember cows along Innes road... LOL! I know that there's a cinema, Wal-Mart and other stores pretty close to where my parents live... but yeah, I'm certain I'll be blown away by the expansion!!

20. ajseguin

ajseguin Kenkyuusei

there is still one farm left close to cyrvil road, the owner refused to sell his property... But I think they stopped raising cattle a few years ago, now they just grow vegetables and stuff to compete against the big vegetable farm on st-joseph