|Birthdate||September 2, 2004|
|Current Age||18 Years Old|
|Social Networks||7gogo / Instagram / SHOWROOM / TikTok / Twitter|
|Idol Career Info|
|Debuted||December 2016 / 16th Generation|
- 1 Trivia
- 2 History
- 3 AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- 4 Team History
- 5 Singles Participation
- 6 Units
- 6.1 Stage Units
- 6.2 Concert Units
- 6.2.1 AKB48 11th Anniversary
- 6.2.2 Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～
- 6.2.3 AKB48 16th Generation Concert ~Kimi no Namae wo Shiritai~
- 6.2.4 AKB48 Tandoku Concert ~Jabajatte Nani?~
- 6.2.5 AKB48 Group Kanshasai ~Rank-gai Concert~ 2018
- 6.2.6 AKB48 Team A Tandoku Concert 〜Utsukushikimonotachi〜
- 6.2.7 AKB48 Zenkoku Tour 2019 ～Tanoshii bakari ga AKB!～
- 6.2.8 2020 AKB48 shin Unit Live Matsuri Kaisai Kettei no Oshirase
- 6.2.9 Shinshun! AKB48 Fresh Concert 2022 ~Fuyu mo Yappari AKB!~
- 6.2.10 MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- 7 Media Appearances
- 8 Gallery
- Admired Members: Kawamoto Saya
- Hobbies: Dancing, listening to music, reading manga
- Special Skills: Can make someone cheerful
- Favorite food: Ramen
- She is a former child actress.
- Staff members have described her as someone who loves talking and energetic dancing.
- On AKBINGO! it was joked that she looks like Nara Prefecture's mascot, Sento-kun. She took this as a compliment and made it a running joke.
- In 2022 she appeared in the stage play "Hula Girl --dance for smile-" alongside Michieda Saki and Hinatazaka46's Ushio Sarina.
- On February 11th, had her theater debut for the AKB48 stage AKB48 Kenkyuusei 16th Generation Kenkyuusei.
- On February 21st, her her concert debut at Kojimatsuri ～Kojima Haruna Kanshasai～.
- On July 28th, was part of the shonichi performance for the AKB48 stage AKB48 Kenkyuusei Let's Go Kenkyuusei!.
- On August 30th, was part of her first AKB48 song, Dakitsukouka?, on the group's 49th single ＃SukiNanda.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 12th Anniversary Shuffle, was promoted to Okabe Team A.
- On April 11th, had her first appearance on AKBINGO!.
- On May 4th, was part of the shonichi performance for the AKB48 special stage Idol Shuugyouchuu♡.
- On June 12th, was part of the shonichi performance for Team A's Mokugekisha.
- On June 30th, was part of the shonichi performance for the AKB48 special stage, Boku no Natsu ga Hajimaru.
- On September 24th, had her final appearance on AKBINGO! (final episode).
- On August 13th, tested positive for COVID-19 and went on a hiatus.
- On August 23rd, resumed her activities.
- On December 8th, at the AKB48 16th Anniversary Team Shuffle, it was announced she would be transferred to Asai Team B.
- On December 22nd, was one of 8 members to represent AKB48 at the Sky Perfect Idol Festival.
- On March 9th, was part of the senshuuraku performance for Team A's Mokugekisha stage.
- On April 19th, officially became a member of Asai Team B.
- From May 14 to May 23, appeared in the stage play Hula Girl -dance for smile- (フラガール − dance for smile –)
- On June 17th, had her first appearance on AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん).
- On June 18th and 25th, appeared in episodes 5 and 6 of AKB48 no Uta (AKB48の歌).
AKB48 Senbatsu Elections
- AKB48 Kenkyuusei → Team A
- Dakitsukouka? (＃SukiNanda)
- Romantic Junbichuu (Teacher Teacher)
- Saikyou Twintail (NO WAY MAN)
- Generation Change (Jiwaru DAYS)
- Seishun Da Capo (Sustainable)
- Oosawagi Tengoku (Ne mo Ha mo Rumor)
- Yarakasou (Moto Kare desu)
- Majika (Hisashiburi no Lip Gloss)
- Gomen ne, Suki ni Nacchatte... (Center)
MX Matsuri! AKB48 60th Single "Hisashiburi no Lipgloss" Announcement Commemoration Concert in Budokan 2022
- New Team Concert
- Day 3
- AKBINGO! (2017 - 2019)
- Dance Channel "KARIMASU go to SKOOL!" (2021) - Episode 66 + 67
- AKB48 Sayonara Mouri-san (AKB48サヨナラ毛利さん) (2022 - )
- AKB48 no Uta (AKB48の歌) (2022) - Episodes 5 & 6
- Hula Girl -dance for smile- (フラガール − dance for smile –) (2022)
Suzuki Kurumi 10th Senbatsu Election Poster (2018)
Suzuki Kurumi (2018)
Suzuki Kurumi 9th Senbatsu Election Poster (2017)
Suzuki Kuruni (2017)
Suzuki Kurumi (2016)